Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-26-2008, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sibel, My favorite chocolate is Ferrero Rocher, and if you haven't heard that before, then you should try to google it to see what they look like. It's very good tasty and definitely delicious. Like you said, I could eat chocolate anyday everyday.

Yeah I know what you mean about us being so difficult with choices, so my mom rather to let me have it rather than her making her own choice that she's worried if I might dislike it or something. For once, I happen to agree with her that I am difficult to make any choices, so that's good idea that I go with her then.

So what did you get for Christmas?
Old 12-26-2008, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love Chocolate Ferrero Rocher, but it's also so freaking expensive
Old 12-26-2008, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

^Awww! I am sorry since I know that feeling cuz I cant live without it! But you can find it at CVS or Wal-Mart, maybe with cheaper price.
Old 12-27-2008, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't live in the USA Here is one little box already about 6 or 7 euros
Old 12-27-2008, 06:50 AM
Elite Fan

everyone!!

Raddy, i do know what Ferrero Rocher are! It's an italian product and i'm italian so... I love them very much, they are so delicious and tasty! Here they don't cost very much because they're an italian product, i guess. I agree about getting clothes with mommies, often they like things so different from the ones we like!
For Xmas i got the ticket for Negramaro's concert (an italian band ), a new black coat my mom and I bought together, wonderbras&g-strings, Armani's body lotion, money...
Old 12-27-2008, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Forgive me, Cursed Mind, since I dont know what's your name is? Well then maybe you should visit USA one day and buy it here but they are still expensive here too.

Sibel, that's awesome! Seems like you get what you wished for Christmas. Black jacket you got when you shopped with your mom! That's cool! I plan to get either black or tan jacket, with a little bit fur or not, I am still thinking about it when I hit the store.

So you know what they are since you are Italian, of course! I should have known that! So you are lucky to be Italian that you live where the chocolate are created and you get to eat them all time there.
Old 12-27-2008, 12:21 PM
Elite Fan

My mom got Ferrero Rocher chocolates for Christmas and I eat them all.
Old 12-27-2008, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

Raddy, i'm sure you'll have lot of fun with your mom when you go and buy the jacket! Then let me know what you have bought! Actually, i didn't even know that Ferrero Rocher are worldwide-known! They are soooo good!

Shanna, good girl!

What are your plans for the last day of the year, girls?
Old 12-27-2008, 02:56 PM
Elite Fan

Every year since 6th grade I've wen to my friend Jourdan's house for new years. So I'm doing that again, keeping up the tradition.
Old 12-27-2008, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Scheming Star: Call me Rella It would still be cheaper to get them here I think esp. when you count in a airplane ticket
Old 12-27-2008, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

^Hi Rella! I am Raddy, and yeah, you should fly here to buy some. Or you can see them at the airport but they are still expensive anyways.

Quote:
My mom got Ferrero Rocher chocolates for Christmas and I eat them all.
Whoa, what?! Well I dont blame ya for eating them all before your mom gets the chance to taste them. I mean god, they are so addicting and I couldn't even get enough of them if I eat 2 or 3 or even 4. I feel like I want to eat more!

Sibel, Sure! I shall let ya know when the day I get my own jacket to wear! I so freaking can't wait to wear it more and ditch the jacket I have worn since high school. It's been long overdue. So about the time I get my own new one. And yes, it's a worldwide-known, and I am glad that it is otherwise I would never get chance to taste them right? Thank God!
Old 12-28-2008, 02:56 PM
Elite Fan

Shanna, it sounds like a lot of fun! What are you going to do? A party?

Raddy, it's really time a for a new jacket! I'm glad to know you like Ferrero Rocher so much! They are so amazing that everybody should have the chance to eat them at least once! What are your plans for Dec 31st?
Old 12-28-2008, 10:19 PM
Elite Fan

LOL yup Sibel, it's a party! We always have a lot of fun so I'm excited. What are your plans?
Old 12-29-2008, 10:51 AM
New Fan

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy New Year.

On wednesday I will go to theatre with my friends. It is very difficult to find ticket that play so I feel very lucky at last I will be able to watch that play. At night I will be with my family. Maybe we can have guests. We will eat my mom's delicious meals and celebrate New Year.
Old 12-29-2008, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

Aww I love going to plays! What play re you going to see, volvox?