Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-31-2010, 11:23 PM
Elite Fan

DROOOL

Thanks for bringing those over!
Old 09-01-2010, 02:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

Not gonna lie, I like Peter looking a bit more bad-ass (i.e. the first pic of him in black). But then again, Josh always looks good
Old 09-01-2010, 07:42 PM
Banned

Anybody else feel that Peter should be able to be part of the action and not always react to it? For example, Olivia coming back from the AU, we saw her side/feelings of the story and Peter was there to react to it. Then there was Walter keeping Peter's secret. we saw Peter reacting to that. Despite Northwest Passage, we "really" didn't see how Peter is coping with being in the AU. Then Olivia tells him she loves him and Peter goes back to our world. We didn't get "why" Peter left that world. Again, Peter only reacted to whatever Walter and Olivia do.

I hope in season 3 that Peter becomes less of a reactionary character and we see how he fits in the Fringe world.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Possible SPOILERS, I guess: 'Click here

There is a video at the link too.

Patty, I loved season 2 but I do agree with you in that we do need to see more of Peter taking control of his life now that he does know the truth about where he has come from. I am looking forward to the Alt-Olivia and Peter story, but once again he may be put into a situation where he is forced to react to yet more people betraying and/or lying to him.

You know what would be kinda cool? If for this whole storyline we are lead to believe Peter is clueless and/or being used by Alt-Olivia, only to learn as a twist that he has known nearly all along and has been playing her for the fool. Yeah, that could be really interesting, then they could leave us guessing for an episode or two on which moment he may have found out before they get a flashback or two in there to reveal that information. Hey, I don't think that's what they're gonna do, but it could've been an interesting path to take...

Last edited by killed the lights; 09-02-2010 at 07:24 AM
Old 09-02-2010, 06:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
If for this whole storyline we are lead to believe Peter is clueless and/or being used by Alt-Olivia, only to learn as a twist that he has known nearly all along and has been playing her for the fool
Now that would be awesome and it would explain why Peter won't notice the differences too soon.

Quote:
but once again he may be put into a situation where he is forced to react to yet more people betraying and/or lying to him
Just as long as they focus on Peter's side of the story, then it wouldn't be so bad or in fact, have Peter snooping on AltOlivia to check if she is "really" Olivia. Thus, having peter in an active role instead of having somebody else tell him she is an imposter.
Old 09-02-2010, 07:26 AM
Elite Fan

Seersha, I just edited the title of the link since it was a little spoilery.

Quote:
You know what would be kinda cool? If for this whole storyline we are lead to believe Peter is clueless and/or being used by Alt-Olivia, only to learn as a twist that he has known nearly all along and has been playing her for the fool. Yeah, that could be really interesting, then they could leave us guessing for an episode or two on which moment he may have found out before they get a flashback or two in there to reveal that information. Hey, I don't think that's what they're gonna do, but it could've been an interesting path to take...
Ohhhh that is interesting indeed. IDK if it will play out like this either, but it would definitely be a cool twist. You should write for the show.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:06 AM
Loyal Fan

I think we have to choose for the title for the new thread..how about: ' I don't know what you heard about me, but... changing the laws of physics might be slightly above my abilities.'

Oh and i agree about Peter..i want him in a more active role this season
Old 09-02-2010, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

NEW THREAD