Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-22-2009, 11:53 AM
Supreme Fan

I want to see the real thing, too, Patty. And I am getting a little weary of Peter rolling his eyes every episode.

But I do think we need to be prepared for a big reveal within these last episodes regarding Peter. Initially, I think the writers and showrunners didn't want us to think Peter had any more connection to The Pattern than just babysitting a long-institutionalized scientist for a father.

I think Peter will be as surprised as the rest of us!
Old 04-22-2009, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

I agree, Donna.

He's like a hidden Easter egg. People are totally passing it everytime, but it's right there in front of their faces.

I think something is going to surface and it's going to be goooood. If I can, I'll try to ask the panel questions about Peter's character and what they have in store for him and some other things to tie in.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

YEAH! If you can, try and ask that Mandy! I liked to see what kind of answer they give you. Peter's backstory is one of the most intriguing things on the show for me.
Quote:
He's like a hidden Easter egg. People are totally passing it every time, but it's right there in front of their faces.
Agreed. I mean there's little hints here and there that Walter experimented on him, but they never say specifically what. He'd definitely connected in some way to the Pattern, probably significantly connected.
Old 04-23-2009, 02:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
I think Peter will be as surprised as the rest of us!
I hope so.

Last edited by JoshandChristinaCursed; 04-23-2009 at 05:06 PM
Old 04-24-2009, 07:43 AM
Master Fan

Well, I didn't get to ask the questions, mostly because they limited the questions that were being asked.

Here's just a brief thing I wrote up before I head out:

Okay, some tidbits from the Paley fest that I had written down:

When the moderator called to Josh and said, Mr. Jackson? And Josh said, "If you're nasty".

He said it so quietly, that only those of us in the front part of the theater heard it and started to laugh. I think most of the audience didn't have a clue what was going on. But our laughter caused Josh to laugh. I wonder if the cameras picked up on that little comment?

They started to talk about the success of the show and what they had expected or planned for how it would take off. And what they were striving for.

Josh said that he would rather be a part of a show that aims for the best ever and comes in second best than aim for mediocrity. My row started to clap and everything gave a big round of applause. He was really liked during this panel.

Oh, and regarding the Peter/Olivia/Rachel "triangle" (not really), Josh had the crowd dying when he talked about how he couldn't believe that Peter hadn't slept with Rachel if he was calling her.

He actually emailed the producers and said, "I don't understand why I'm calling her if I'm not sleeping with her." And then he just expanded on that. This is something I *had* to record because it was pretty funny. But I didn't record more than that. They frown on that sort of thing, but should be putting up the video in the next few days of the entire panel.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
He actually emailed the producers and said, "I don't understand why I'm calling her if I'm not sleeping with her." And then he just expanded on that.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

HAHAHAHA!!!

Can I please hang out with this guy for like 10 minutes. I just want to laugh with him. Haha!
Old 04-24-2009, 09:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

I heard the cross-dressing comment made Josh crack up. I really wanna see that bit!
Old 04-24-2009, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

I sooo wish I recorded that. But it was so unexpected.

He seriously could.not.stop.laughing. This girl right next to me had to ask a question immediately after that cross-dressing/food query (it was related to Walter's obsession with food and if he had some sort of cross-dressing connection) and Josh just could barely focus on the question the girl was asking next to me.

Poor gal! After Josh heard her question, he went to answer it and then just busted up laughing again. When Paley posts the video, you'll die laughing.

*ponders*

Drat. Am I going to be on that video now since that girl asked a question. Grr.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh man, that sounds hilarious, can't wait to see it. Mandy- did you ask someone there if they were posting it online? I emailed them, and got a reply saying it would be in their archives in a month- not sure what that means, though, and not sure if it's their online archives or at the actual Paley center.

PS-did you get any autographs?
Old 04-24-2009, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sightofstars (View Post)
Oh man, that sounds hilarious, can't wait to see it. Mandy- did you ask someone there if they were posting it online? I emailed them, and got a reply saying it would be in their archives in a month- not sure what that means, though, and not sure if it's their online archives or at the actual Paley center.
Well, I've been visiting the Paley's site, and they've been updating the video section little by little with the panel videos from this year rather quickly. I would hope it'll be posted within a week or so.

Quote:
PS-did you get any autographs?
I did! I got John, Anna and Josh's. It gave me a chance to talk to each of them since it was such a madhouse after the panel was over.
Old 04-25-2009, 05:17 AM
Banned

Not sure if anyone noticed but doesn't Josh look more taller in this show?
Old 04-25-2009, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Mr. Jackson? And Josh said, "If you're nasty"
LMAO Oh Josh <3 He seems like such a fun guy.

Aww yay for getting Josh and Anna's autograph!
Old 04-26-2009, 03:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy (View Post)
When the moderator called to Josh and said, Mr. Jackson? And Josh said, "If you're nasty".

Josh listens to Janet Jackson. That's just awesome.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:43 AM
Banned

Did anyone notice how The observer kept on repeating everything Peter said but did not do that to Walter? Its like the observer did not even talk normally to Peter. i hope there is some explanation in that cause it can't just be a "homage to Dr.who" moment.