Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-28-2015, 12:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Well I started the re-watch today. I watched the S1 Pilot and then S1 E2 and came here to chat about it when I actually noticed you guys are in S2. Where have I been that I missed all of S1? Looks like I have some catching up to do.

Good Catch on the License Plate Lesley. I feel like we should do an episode dissection re-watch sometime, where we assign an episode and see how many things we can catch, whether it be an Observer in the background of one of the glyphs displayed or easter eggs and then things that we might never have noticed before like the license plate.
That sounds like a great idea. I keep noticing things I hadn't noticed before and then forget what I saw by the time I come to post about it. For instance I have never seen The Observer in Night of Desirable Objects even though I know he is in the distance over the corn fields in one of the scenic shots I always forget to look. Sometimes I notice little references to the next episode and sometimes it is for an episode further down the line.
Old 09-29-2015, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like the episode-dissection rewatch. Sort of like an Easter Egg hunt. Although I confess, I'm usually lousy at spotting such things.

~Heidi
Old 09-29-2015, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I like the episode-dissection rewatch. Sort of like an Easter Egg hunt. Although I confess, I'm usually lousy at spotting such things.
I usually forget what I am looking for when I get wrapped up in the story.
Old 10-04-2015, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This Week's Rewatch

"Olivia" (3.01) and "The Box" (3.02)
  • Episode threads are topped and will stay through the week.
  • There are episode summaries and YouTube promo and sneak peek videos in the Episode Threads
  • Post any thoughts or observations about the episodes in their respective thread.
  • Rewatching is optional

~Heidi
Old 10-11-2015, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This Week's ReWatch

"The Plateau" (3.03) and
"Do Shapeshifters Dream of Electric Sheep?" (3.04)
  • There are episode summaries and YouTube promo and sneak peek videos in the Episode Threads
  • Post any thoughts or observations about the episodes in their respective thread.
  • Rewatching is optional

~Heidi
Old 10-18-2015, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

!! This Week's ReWatch !!

"Amber 31422" (3.05) and "6955 kHz" (3.06)
  • Rewatching is optional

~Heidi
Old 11-22-2016, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Does anyone here plan on taking part in the FringeBinge?

Fringe Binge ‏@FringeBinge2016 Nov 19
So if you are ready for 100 hours of #FringeBinge & #Fringe fan community action join us Dec. 26 - 30!

icon credit: crash landing
Old 02-09-2017, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm finally doing a re-watch
Old 05-05-2017, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

Usually I'm against reboots/revivals but I miss this this show so much that I welcome it badly
Old 05-05-2017, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

That would be so cool
Old 05-21-2017, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Just watched Entrada today on my re-watch and I still think it's an underrsted episode

-Peter finally realizing that it wasn't his Olivia by tricking her with the Greek phrase bit

-I don't understand how Peter can be so smart but so stupid at times like not realizing that it was Fauxlivia and not his Olivia for the past season although an argument could be made that his feelings of finally having a serious relationship blinded his logic towards her (it happens) and that the viewers got a lot more information fed to them than Peter did
Old 05-21-2017, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Just watched Entrada today on my re-watch and I still think it's an underrsted episode

-Peter finally realizing that it wasn't his Olivia by tricking her with the Greek phrase bit

-I don't understand how Peter can be so smart but so stupid at times like not realizing that it was Fauxlivia and not his Olivia for the past season although an argument could be made that his feelings of finally having a serious relationship blinded his logic towards her (it happens) and that the viewers got a lot more information fed to them than Peter did
I'm going with what Peter said about him dismissing the changes he noticed in Olivia (which was Fauxlivia) because their relationship changed. Prior to Peter going to the other Universe, Peter and Olivia weren't in a relationship, but the minute Olivia admitted that he belonged with her, their relationship changed, it's just that beyond that moment, it was Fauxlivia he was with so naturally Peter is going to see their relationship differently.

Hubby and I are currently doing a re-watch.

We are on Season 4 and just watched the first 2 episodes after Peter comes back. I love those ones.

On a different note:

Last edited by JJH85; 05-21-2017 at 10:16 PM
Old 06-03-2017, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hubby and I are almost finished our Re-watch. We are on Season 5 and just finished Black Blotter.

Old 06-04-2017, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I need to crack out the DVDs. I got spoiled re-watching on Netflix, but now it's gone

~Heidi
Old 06-07-2017, 03:49 PM
Elite Fan

Yep. They made a big mistake taking it off Netflix but luckily I have my blurays. That's not the frustrating part as much as it is Netflix has given it a renewed fanbase with people who had never given the show a chance before but now love it.

Fox has taken a bunch of their shows off and I think they're making a mistake like I said.

Bring on the Fringe Binge next year!