Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2014, 11:02 AM
  #31
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 43,004
Just finished watching the Comic-con panel on the S5 Disc. Hubby was sitting here watching it with me. It's such a fun watch. Love it and wish it were longer.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 11:18 AM
  #32
Master Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 24,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Just finished watching the Comic-con panel on the S5 Disc. Hubby was sitting here watching it with me. It's such a fun watch. Love it and wish it were longer.
Loads has been missed out of the warner bros official comic-con panel. All the best Josh stuff has been omitted so I much prefer the Geek nation copy which I have posted below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnEjjYhAtps
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 11:31 AM
  #33
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 43,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Loads has been missed out of the warner bros official comic-con panel. All the best Josh stuff has been omitted so I much prefer the Geek nation copy which I have posted below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnEjjYhAtps
Thank you for that.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 11:51 AM
  #34
Master Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 24,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Thank you for that.
I have already put them all in the OT thread as I didn't know which one to put them in. Heidi can always move them to somewhere more appropriate if need be.
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 12:15 PM
  #35
Elite Fan

 
FoxPhile's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 32,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I have already put them all in the OT thread as I didn't know which one to put them in. Heidi can always move them to somewhere more appropriate if need be.
I think I'll add them to the OP of the Massive Dynamic (Guide) thread. That way they'll always be easy to find.
__________________
Sheldon/Amy ღ Mulder/Scully ღ Peter/Olivia ღ Mac/Harm ღ Toby/Happy ღ Walter/Paige ღ Wylie/Vega
</scorpion>Fringe The Mentalist
~~ </scorpion> 3.13: Faux Money Maux Problems  

~Heidi
FoxPhile is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 02:46 PM
  #36
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 43,004
I just wanted to mention that I am watching S1 with Hubby. We are where we left off and just watched E1.16. I thought I would mention that when Olivia went to visit the University student's home to speak to his roommates, the house number was 531. I thought that was kind of weird considering December's apartment was 513. So my questions is, was 513 really about the next episode being the final episode or does the three numbers 5-1-3 actually mean something different?

Very curious.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 04:22 PM
  #37
Master Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 24,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I just wanted to mention that I am watching S1 with Hubby. We are where we left off and just watched E1.16. I thought I would mention that when Olivia went to visit the University student's home to speak to his roommates, the house number was 531. I thought that was kind of weird considering December's apartment was 513. So my questions is, was 513 really about the next episode being the final episode or does the three numbers 5-1-3 actually mean something different?

Very curious.
Sometimes things have more than one meaning. Maybe in the JJ Abrams world or the scientific world the numbers mean something, I dont know. They sometimes put things in for the science guys just because they knew they were looking out for them.

Like the glyphs. I know they are letters and I have the alphabet in Septembers notebook and I think it is posted on line on one of the sites but I still don't know how they arrived at the letters.
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 05:27 PM
  #38
Elite Fan

 
FoxPhile's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 32,250
It's possible it may be something like 1013 was on The X-Files. October 13th ( 10/13 ) is Chris Carter's birthday. Chris Carter was the J. J. Abrams of The X-Files.
__________________
Sheldon/Amy ღ Mulder/Scully ღ Peter/Olivia ღ Mac/Harm ღ Toby/Happy ღ Walter/Paige ღ Wylie/Vega
</scorpion>Fringe The Mentalist
~~ </scorpion> 3.13: Faux Money Maux Problems  

~Heidi
FoxPhile is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 04:54 PM
  #39
Elite Fan

 
FoxPhile's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 32,250
I'm going to start a new sort of rewatch.

Rather than a weekly "gathering" to watch and discuss episodes at the same time (even if that was a LOT of fun), I'm going to pin one episode thread a week - usually on Sunday - starting with the Pilot, of course. I'll go in order, because it I don't think it makes sense to watch Fringe any other way.

I'll also post some YouTube promos and excerpts for each episode here in the Rewatch Thread every week, and keep this thread pinned.

The idea is to simply use the opportunity to focus discussion on the episode. If you've seen an episode so many times you can recite the dialog by heart, then you don't need to rewatch - but of course, we all can use this to guide our own renewed enjoyment of the show.

So, for this week - The Pilot.

If you cannot see the YouTube videos below, try the simple links further down







FRINGE Trailer 1 - FringeTV.blogspot.com

Fringe [1x01] Pilot

Fringe Episode 1.01 Scene - The Meeting

Fringe Episode 1.01 Scene - The Tank

Fringe Pilot - Walter & Astrid watching Spongebob

Fringe Pilot - Opening Scene
__________________
Sheldon/Amy ღ Mulder/Scully ღ Peter/Olivia ღ Mac/Harm ღ Toby/Happy ღ Walter/Paige ღ Wylie/Vega
</scorpion>Fringe The Mentalist
~~ </scorpion> 3.13: Faux Money Maux Problems  

~Heidi

Last edited by FoxPhile; 11-17-2014 at 04:31 PM
FoxPhile is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 09:33 AM
  #40
Master Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 24,002
Was that a dig at me about knowing it off by heart? I will have to force myself to watch the John Scott bits that I usually skip through.
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 01:49 PM
  #41
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 43,004
I like the idea of posting an episode a week and discussing it. Maybe we can mention what our favourite scenes are or the best Walterism of each episode, that kind of thing.

Heidi - I can't see any of your pics/videos in that last post.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 02:58 PM
  #42
Elite Fan

 
FoxPhile's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 32,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I like the idea of posting an episode a week and discussing it. Maybe we can mention what our favourite scenes are or the best Walterism of each episode, that kind of thing.

Heidi - I can't see any of your pics/videos in that last post.
I'm using the [ yt ] codes, but I think those sometimes don't work on all platforms. So I'll include simple links as well from now on. And once I get on my real computer - I'll edit that post to include the links.

Leslie - I have nothing but respect for anyone who can quote even small bits of dialog by heart. Reminds me of the days when I used to be able to recite all 79 episode titles for the original Star Trek series by heart - in order.
__________________
Sheldon/Amy ღ Mulder/Scully ღ Peter/Olivia ღ Mac/Harm ღ Toby/Happy ღ Walter/Paige ღ Wylie/Vega
</scorpion>Fringe The Mentalist
~~ </scorpion> 3.13: Faux Money Maux Problems  

~Heidi
FoxPhile is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 03:49 PM
  #43
Master Fan

 
LWS53's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joshua Jackson
 
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 24,002
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I'm using the [ yt ] codes, but I think those sometimes don't work on all platforms. So I'll include simple links as well from now on. And once I get on my real computer - I'll edit that post to include the links.

Leslie - I have nothing but respect for anyone who can quote even small bits of dialog by heart. Reminds me of the days when I used to be able to recite all 79 episode titles for the original Star Trek series by heart - in order.
I was only joking. I know I am a Fringe fanatic and don't mind a bit if anyone jokes about it. I was teasing my son about if he gets a new Xbox 1 that I will tell it to show all five seasons of Fringe on a loop, as it is voice sensitive.

I can see all the pics. I didn't realise there were 79 episodes of the original Star Trek. I can remember I Mudd and the Trouble With Tribbles but the rest are a little hazy.
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 08:22 PM
  #44
Elite Fan

 
JJH85's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 43,004
I might have seen all the episodes of the original Start Trek, but I can't be sure since I would have just watched re-runs. I wasn't really into sci-fi until The X-Files and Star Trek the Next Generation.
__________________
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 10:50 AM
  #45
Elite Fan

 
FoxPhile's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 32,250
This week's rewatch episode is 1.02 - The Same Old Story.

I'll top the episode thread shortly after posting this and leave it topped through this week. Post any thoughts or observations about the episode. Rewatching is optional - but why wouldn't you want to?

If you cannot see the YouTube videos below, try the simple links further down





FRINGE Trailer 1x02

Fringe [1x02] The Same Old Story

Fringe 1x02 - Do You Have Any Cocaine?

Fringe 1x02 - Polivia talk
__________________
Sheldon/Amy ღ Mulder/Scully ღ Peter/Olivia ღ Mac/Harm ღ Toby/Happy ღ Walter/Paige ღ Wylie/Vega
</scorpion>Fringe The Mentalist
~~ </scorpion> 3.13: Faux Money Maux Problems  

~Heidi
FoxPhile is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Joshua Jackson Network - Your source for Josh!
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:05 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.