Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2017, 03:52 PM
Elite Fan

There were parts of S4 that were hard to take, but it makes sense for that to be the case. The universes are basically disintegrating; Fringe events are coming to a head, so naturally things will be tough. But in the midst of all that, we get great stories of the power of love.

~Heidi
FoxPhile is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
I didn't like S4 the first few times I watched it but then after my 5th re-watch I loved it because of Olivia/Peter falling for each other again
i get that i realised i didnt remember much of season four season one to three i remembered alot i think it was cause i enjoyed them a lot more , it wasnt a horrible season i just wasnt as interested as i was the first 3 seasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
There were parts of S4 that were hard to take, but it makes sense for that to be the case. The universes are basically disintegrating; Fringe events are coming to a head, so naturally things will be tough. But in the midst of all that, we get great stories of the power of love.
the love was nice the re connection of characters was good , but i felt like it dragged on way to long i was waiting for the next act usually we have small stories than we get the ball rolling mid way this build was slow .

plus alt world had no charlie ( a big mistake ) so it had less humour in the show , i felt it was a darker season
ponds & raggedy man
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 04:14 PM
Elite Fan

S4 was definitely dark. I think it was meant to be - but that tone did make some parts drag a little. I'm just thankful we weren't left with S4 as the final season.

~Heidi
FoxPhile is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
S4 was definitely dark. I think it was meant to be - but that tone did make some parts drag a little. I'm just thankful we weren't left with S4 as the final season.
Yes im happy it wasnt the end for sure.. darker yes to .. I dont know maybe next re watch ill enjoy it more .. I still need to finish it off and go to season 5
ponds & raggedy man
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 11:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Yeah S4 as a finale was disappointing and maybe I'm being biased but I can't believe some people didn't think S5 was a decent and effective ending