Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2013, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

^^ That's the last video, right? I was doing good with the video until Blair's turn, I'm gong to miss this show.

Thanks for the links
Old 01-28-2013, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yes. Blair was sweetest

10 Ways ‘Star Wars’ Has Influenced J. J. Abrams – Flavorwire
Old 01-29-2013, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Fringe - Warner's Official Press Release for 'The Complete 5th and Final Season,' 'The Complete Series'

May 7th street dates for both titles on Blu-ray Disc and standard DVD

WITNESS THE EPIC FINAL BATTLE AS
WARNER BROS. HOME ENTERTAINMENT GROUP RELEASES

FRINGE:
THE COMPLETE FIFTH & FINAL SEASON

ON BLU-RAY AND DVD ON MAY 7, 2013

Fringe: The Complete Series also available
on Blu-Ray and DVD May 7, 2013

BURBANK, CA (January 28, 2013) - The battle to save our world reaches a climactic conclusion as the Fringe team makes its final stand in the release of Fringe: The Complete Fifth & Final Season from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group. The critically acclaimed fifth season of television's most thrilling sci-fi series features 13 mindbending episodes with over 90 minutes of special features, including an exclusive featurette, coverage of the Fringe cast at Comic-Con 2012, producer commentary, and a gag reel. Warner Bros Home Entertainment Group (WBHEG) is releasing Fringe: The Complete Fifth & Final Season and Fringe: The Complete Series on DVD and Blu-Ray May 7, 2013 with SRPs of $39.98/$49.99 and $159.96/$197.50, respectively.

Season Five picks up from events depicted in Season Four's flash-forward episode "Letters in Transit," wherein the once seemingly peaceful Observers have seized control of our universe. Now, in 2036, they have become ruthless rulers who stand unopposed, and the Fringe Team is forced to take their final stand. The remaining Fringe team - comprised of Fringe scientist Water Bishop, Walter's son, Peter, and FBI agents Olivia Dunham and Astrid Farnsworth - is joined by Olivia and Peter's now-grown daughter, Etta, in a final season filled with struggle, surprises and sacrifice. The team must bring together all they have witnessed in preparation for the final battle to save their world.

Fringe executive producer/showrunner J.H. Wyman said: "We're extremely excited that the fifth and final season of Fringe will be out very soon this coming spring. From our cast and crew, to all of our friends in the press and especially to the fans, we could not be more grateful for this incredible experience. We hope this DVD set gives an even closer look at the amazing adventure we had these past five seasons."

"We are thrilled to release Fringe: The Complete Fifth & Final Season and Fringe: The Complete Series on DVD and Blu-ray," said Rosemary Markson, WHV Senior Vice President, TV and Special Interest Marketing. "Season Five took fans on an extraordinary final journey with the Fringe team - one filled with unimaginable struggle, hypnotic suspense, and heart-breaking drama. While we're sad to see this iconic show come to an end, we are excited to make the Fifth Season and the Complete Set available on DVD and Blu-ray, so the show's loyal fans can re-watch their favorite episodes again and again."

Created by J.J. Abrams (Lost, Super 8, Star Trek films) & Alex Kurtzman & Roberto Orci (Hawaii 5-0, Star Trek and Transformers films), the fifth season of Fringe stars Anna Torv (The Pacific), Joshua Jackson (Dawson's Creek), Lance Reddick (Lost, The Wire), Blair Brown (Altered States), Jasika Nicole (She's Out of My League) and John Noble (The Lord of the Rings films). Fringe is produced by Bad Robot Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television. Executive producers for season five were Abrams, J.H. Wyman (The Mexican, upcoming Dead Man Down) and Bryan Burk (Star Trek, Lost). Akiva Goldsman (A Beautiful Mind) serves as a consulting producer.

DVD & Blu-ray Special Features Include:

A Farewell to Fringe (Featurette)
Fringe Panel at Comic-Con 2012
Producer Commentary
Gag Reel

Fringe: The Complete Fifth & Final Season and Fringe: The Complete Series will be available from WBHEG on May 7, 2013. With Blu-ray's unsurpassed picture and sound, Fringe: The Complete Fifth & Final Season and Fringe: The Complete Series will be released in 1080p Full HD Video and will feature DTS-HD Master Audio (or DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 surround track).

Fringe: The Complete Fifth & Final Season
Street Date May 7, 2013
DVD SRP $39.98 (4 DVD-9's)
BD SRP $49.99 (3 BD-50's)
English Audio 5.1

Episode List:

Transilience Thought Unifier Model-11
In Absentia
The Recordist
The Bullet that Saved the World
An Origin Story
Through The Looking Glass and What Walter Found There
Five-Twenty-Ten
The Human Kind
Black Blotter
Anomaly XB-6783746
The Boy Must Live
Liberty
An Enemy of Fate

Fringe: The Complete Series
Street Date May 7, 2013
DVD SRP $159.96 (28 DVD-9's)
BD SRP $197.50 (20 BD-50's)
English Audio 5.1

About Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Inc.
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (WBHE) brings together Warner Bros. Entertainment's home video, digital distribution, interactive entertainment, technical operations and anti-piracy businesses in order to maximize current and next-generation distribution scenarios. An industry leader since its inception, WBHE oversees the global distribution of content through packaged goods (Blu-ray Disc and DVD) and digital media in the form of electronic sell-through and video-on-demand via cable, satellite, online and mobile channels, and is a significant developer and publisher for console and online video game titles worldwide. WBHE distributes its product through third party retail partners and licensees, as well as directly to consumers through WBShop.com.

About Warner Home Video:
With operations in 90 international territories, Warner Home Video, a division of Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Inc., commands the largest home entertainment distribution infrastructure in the global video marketplace. Warner Home Video's film library is the largest of any studio, offering top quality new and vintage titles from the repertoires of Warner Bros. Pictures, Turner Entertainment, Castle Rock Entertainment, HBO Video and New Line Cinema.
Fringe DVD news: Press Release for The Complete 5th and Final Season and The Complete Series | TVShowsOnDVD.com
Old 01-30-2013, 06:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

Cant wait to get this box set .. I want the whole series one though
Old 02-07-2013, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That's the one I'm going to buy too

How “Fringe” Became the Most Inventive Show on TV | Artboiled

The Good Wife Season 4 Cast – John Noble As Tech Genius - TVLine
Old 02-19-2013, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

5 reasons to shower Fringe in Emmys – Flecking Records
Old 02-20-2013, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Fringe and most of the cast were nominated for Saturn Awards
Quote:
Best Network Television Series

Elementary (CBS)
The Following (Fox)
Fringe (Fox)
Once Upon a Time (ABC)
Revolution (NBC)
Supernatural (CW)

Best Actor

Kevin Bacon The Following (Fox)
Billy Burke Revolution (NBC)
Bryan Cranston Breaking Bad (AMC)
Michael C. Hall Dexter (Showtime)
Joshua Jackson Fringe (Fox)
Timothy Hutton Leverage (TNT)
Andrew Lincoln The Walking Dead (AMC)

Best Actress

Moon Bloodgood Falling Skies (TNT)
Mireille Enos The Killing (AMC)
Sarah Paulson American Horror Story: Asylum (FX)
Charlotte Riley Ken Follett’s World Without End (Reelz)
Tracy Spiridakos Revolution (NBC)
Anna Torv Fringe (Fox)

Best Supporting Actor

Jonathan Banks Breaking Bad (AMC)
Giancarlo Esposito Revolution (NBC)
Todd Lasance Spartacus: War of the Damned (Starz)
Colm Meaney Hell On Wheels (AMC)
David Morrissey The Walking Dead (AMC)
John Noble Fringe (Fox)

Best Guest Starring Role in a Series

Blair Brown Fringe (Fox)
Terry O’Quinn Falling Skies (TNT)
Lance Reddick Fringe (Fox)
Mark Sheppard Leverage (TNT)
Ray Stevenson Dexter (Showtime)
Yvonne Strahovski Dexter (Showtime)
2013 Saturn Awards Nominations Announced | SciFi Mafia
Old 02-21-2013, 12:12 PM
Supreme Fan

Just finally caught up with Fringe. I hadn't watched the last 4 episodes.
I can't believe it's over. Bawling my eyes out at the last few episodes.
I've go to say that the scene between Peter and Walter "You are my very favourite thing Peter" ..has got to be by a land slide the best scene in the History of Fringe. It was so emotional and so amazingly delivered. Even just thinking about it now gives me chills

Least I not forget " It's a beautiful name..What? ..Astrid" ..Walter kills in this episode.
It's all good..
Old 02-22-2013, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Fringe: Showrunner Looks Back Over The 5 Years Of The Show | SFX
Old 02-26-2013, 08:04 AM
Absolute Fan

Wow. sounds like I'm gonna start watching more closely.
I can't believe there're so many seasons out.
Here it's only season 2 coming slowly to end.
And only now I slowly start to like it more and more
Old 02-26-2013, 10:39 AM
New Fan

That's the last video, right? I was doing good with the video until Blair's turn, I'm gong to miss this show.

Thanks for the links
Old 03-02-2013, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yes, it was the last one from the cast

Fringe: September’s Notebook BOOK REVIEW | SFX
Old 03-07-2013, 11:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

What do you think guys is there any Chance for a Fringe Movie soon ? And by the Way Touch isn't doing very well on friday Night in fact Even much . worse than our beloved Fringe . It was too early to cancel Fringe!!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2013, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Laura, I think it's too soon. A few more years will have to pass until they start considering it.

I've never watched Touch, but it never turned out to be the success FOX expected.
Old 03-09-2013, 02:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

You are probably right with the Fringe movie Sofia! With the Series final cliffhanger I need it soon!