Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2009, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

"Dream Logic" - (2x05) - Episode Discussion - REWATCH

"Dream Logic" - Episode 2.05

DREAMS BIZARRELY PROJECT NIGHTMARISH EVENTS ON “FRINGE” THURSDAY, OCTOBER 15, ON FOX

The Fringe team travels cross-country to Seattle after learning of a mysterious incident involving a man who attacked his boss because he believed he was an evil ram-horned creature. As these puzzling occurrences continue, the team tirelessly explores strange and creepy links to dreams. In pursuit of additional information, Agent Broyles has a disconcerting meeting with enigmatic Massive Dynamic executive Nina Sharp that leads the investigation in an unthinkable direction in the “Dream Logic” episode of FRINGE airing Thursday, Oct. 15 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

2.05 Promotional Photos - Fringe TV

Last edited by kbcountry37; 02-24-2014 at 11:04 AM
Old 10-14-2009, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

WOOT thanks for the thread, Mandy! I can't wait! Especially since it's the last episode before a 4 week hiatus.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

Mandy, thanks for the thread! 4 weeks of hiatus are baaaaaad!
Old 10-14-2009, 04:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanx

Omg, a whole month?
Old 10-14-2009, 05:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by killed the lights (View Post)
WOOT thanks for the thread, Mandy! I can't wait! Especially since it's the last episode before a 4 week hiatus.
Sheesh. I thought it was November 5th, not the 12th! Damn, four week hiatuses!
Old 10-15-2009, 12:16 AM
Master Fan

What??? A four week hiatus?? Why? Is it baseball? Gah.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 10-15-2009, 02:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Think of it this way - when the ALCS and World Series on Fox is kicking CSI and Grey's Anatomy's butts in the ratings (it will), Fringe will get some MAJOR promotion along with the occasional Observer sighting for the 14 million plus watching it. Hey, just some silver lining.
Old 10-15-2009, 06:29 AM
Supreme Fan

^ I guess... hey, we made it through the summer drought, we can last 4 weeks.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm not so excited about this episode. Maybe because last week's episode was so good, and this seems more monster-of-the-week.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the thread. I can't wait for the episode.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy (View Post)
Sheesh. I thought it was November 5th, not the 12th! Damn, four week hiatuses!
Oh it looks like it is the 5th! I guess Futon Critic was wrong. Fringe comes back on the 12 however, if World Serie sgame 7 is necessary.
Spoiler TV: FOX Sweeps Press Release
Old 10-15-2009, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

So, it's all up to the World Serie
Old 10-15-2009, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

I enjoyed this episode! A lot more than I thought I would actually. The promo didn't interest me that much and since it wasn't going to be Pattern related, I figured it'd be eh. But nope! I really liked it! We got AWESOME Peter/Olivia scenes, and finally saw something from Peter's past (maybe?) GAH! November, get here nowwwww.

I loved seeing Astrid out of the lab, finally! YAY! I was so excited when she was at the Bishop's new house. And aww, she brought house warming gifts! I loved the Astrid Walter scenes in the lab today too! He called he Astrix again, I wonder if he'll ever get her name right. When Astrid was questioning what Walter was doing with Agent Kashner, and he's like "Don't be such a Grinch." LMFAO! I loved too when he was experimenting with the wire and sleeping and he was like "Either a green unicorn raced towards the lab or just took some LSD." Oh Walter.

So the P/O tonight was AMAZING! We haven't had that much P/O scenes all season. I feel like they always give us good Peter/Olivia scenes right before a hiatus, LOL. So they were questioning the first victim's wife together, as usual. BAHAHA the college t-shirts scene, "cute." I was laughing so much during that scene. They are adorable. Someone needs to upload that scene onto YouTube so I can watch it over and over again. And LOL to Peter buying the coffee and then stealing the apple, he WOULD. I LOVED the Peter/Olivia scene about Charlie. I actually didn't think they would go there with them, since Olivia had that scene with Broyles last week, but GAH! I loved that Peter was concerned, and I love that Olivia told him her feelings. Like she could have just brushed it off and moved on like she had been doing all week, but nah, she poured her heart out to him.

The business card thing had be confused at first. First I thought it had to do with the case, and then I thought Sam like had future/past knowledge or something, but it turns out he was just trying to help out Olivia as always. Sam does things in every odd way, but they seem to work. I see why Nina recommend him to Liv. What DID make me think though, was that Sam said she had to take business cards from people wearing red, and then Peter said the Dr. at the end had all the lights turned up "in the red" Hmm. The only thing I could thing of was that green green green red pattern from last season. But I'm prob thinking too much into it.

So Peters dream at the end AH! Thats the first glimpse of Peter's past we've seen! So it seems like when Peter was in the other reality, he had bad dreams, and either when he came over tot his one, Walter fixed the problem, or when he was brought over here, the dreams just stopped. But GAH! That just made me so curious. Peter is starting to get hints, clues. He's gonna find out something isn't right eventually.

But overall great episode! Hate that we have to wait till November for a new one though.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:10 PM
Master Fan

All I have to say is, PETER. REMEMBERS. BEING. TAKEN.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!
Old 10-15-2009, 10:15 PM
Master Fan

Hmm. I did not enjoy this episode, conversely. It happens, though. The only problem is that this episode is leading into a hiatus, and it didn't have a hook to make casual fans want to come back. Last week's had that hook. I guess that's up to FOX, though, as they set the episode order.

I DID love Olivia's story about meeting Charlie for the first time, though. That was so sweet. Anna Torv was incredible all episode, really, and in particular with the Charlie stuff. I also really enjoyed some of the small moments, like Astrid out of the office, bringing a present for Walter, Peter being so understanding of Walter not wanting to come into the room, and, of course, the ending.

That Peter remembers, even subconsciously, is soooo cool! It was definitely worth the MOTW story, hee. And it shows why I love this show: even in an episode that I didn't enjoy, there was still some really awesome things happening!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood