Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-07-2009, 01:56 PM
Total Fan

The promo is awesome! Thanks, girls!

I really hope this scene is in the next episode. Cause I've been waiting for the "try not to act like a cop" one for a very long time.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

I wonder if the "Try not to act like a cop" will even air? It seemed like it was from a previous episode that maybe got the clip cut.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

^Yeah I think so too. I would have thought if anything it would have been in the episodes prior to the hiatus. Sadly, I think it was cut. Maybe it will be a deleted scene on the DVD or something.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:15 PM
Addicted Fan

I hope so. We were all looking forward to it so much!
Old 01-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Master Fan

Well, there was a lot of random talk from Josh and Anna that they didn't see there being a romance between these two, but it's pretty obvious that they've got something going on in the writers room.

It wouldn't be the first time the writers have seen the awesome chemistry power that Josh possesses and puts him up with the leading lady.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

haha i agree! maybe the writers didn't plan for the two of these characters to have a romantic relationship, but there is definitely some inconspicuous flirting going on. maybe it's just Josh's natural charm that comes to the surface when he's acting and no one can resist. so the writers just said, ok screw it, we'll make a will they/won't they atmosphere with the two of them.

Mary/Avi by Pink-Goose
Old 01-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Supreme Fan

Well, I think Josh and Anna had to be "honest" early on in divulging that there was no direct evidence of Peter and Olivia getting together. And in the Pilot, there wasn't. Olivia is in love with John and was trying to save the man's life. And she knew enough about Peter's sordid and skip-jump past that he likely wasn't a reliable commitment.

But... now that John's conveniently, well dead, and out of the way presumably, and they're working so closely together and spending all that quality time on benches, we -- and they -- know they're going to get together!

Besides, the way she looks at him (or looks when she's thinking about him) speaks volumes:

Old 01-08-2009, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, we know that they'll be together Just look at her! Her smile says it all . And we know that Olivia doesn't smile that easily.
Old 01-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

That last cap. When he whispered in her ear. <3

Quote:
and they're working so closely together and spending all that quality time on benches
LOL. So true.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

I love their quality time on benches

I definitely agree with what you guys are saying...maybe P/O wasn't the plan at first...and I don't expect them to get together this season, but it'll happen
Old 01-09-2009, 06:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Evenutally, they will get there.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I read somewhere, maybe it was on TV GUIDE that they plan on doing a 'slow burn' with these two. Which I love because it won't be rushed into but.. we know that it's building toward something one day in the future.
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
Old 01-09-2009, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

^I love the 'slow burn' too, Shauna. I don't want things to move too fast, I love how everything is going right now.

Quote:
I definitely agree with what you guys are saying...maybe P/O wasn't the plan at first...and I don't expect them to get together this season, but it'll happen
That's what I think too. Because in almost every interview they ask about P/O getting together and both Anna and Josh deny it, but if you look on screen, you can't deny what you see. They have chemistry, and I'm sure the writer's aren't going to ignore that.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:11 AM
Supreme Fan

I think JJ Abrams know exactly what Josh can do in the slow burn department (as does any Pacey fan!), so the writers are def gonna take their time getting these two together.

That's perfectly fine with me. And the writers aren't ignoring it because it's evident the slow burn is not fine with Walter, with his frequent invitations to use his room, or unsolicited advice on contraceptive use!
Old 01-11-2009, 09:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Call me weird but I look forward to hopefully more Walter moments in the future where he ships Peter/Olivia...like in the hotel room scene from "Safe".

So funnies.