Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2014, 08:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexJ (View Post)
I love mistresses! (Well not really, I love Anna Torv there ) once I found out she was in it I went and saw it. The outfits, her accent I was when she kissed a girl on fringe, imagine my surprise when I saw the show
Call me bad but I never watched Mistresses when it aired. If I remember rightly it got a lot of publicity when it came out.

Sorry double post - should have added it to my previous post please don't me.

Last edited by LWS53; 08-12-2014 at 08:35 AM Reason: correcting mistake
Old 08-12-2014, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Don't worry about the double post just remember to edit your post next time.

So have you seen the show Lesley? I just saw it after it aired.

Alex did you even had the age to watch the show back then?!? Anna was great in her role
Old 08-12-2014, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by @l3jandra (View Post)
Don't worry about the double post just remember to edit your post next time.

So have you seen the show Lesley? I just saw it after it aired.

Alex did you even had the age to watch the show back then?!? Anna was great in her role
No I never saw it.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:00 PM
Passionate Fan

What are you my mom or something? the point is that I saw it and I'm discussing it here now

I'll just say it I ship Jessica and Alex After that I didn't saw the show
I know that because I’m an anomaly. I have moved things with my mind. I've lit things on fire. I’ve caught bullets midair. I've seen things that people only dream about. I've seen the seams between universes ripped apart, things that humans shouldn't see.
Icon - ?
"Eyes both brown and blue, virtuous yet lustful, neither Dark nor Light, yet both."
Old 08-13-2014, 06:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

I have to say that I've been watching it and it's a really complex show about relationships and emotions!. Anna is just wonderful to watch!. There's more to her than just "Olivia Dunham" you know!.

RECOMMENDED DEFINITELY!.
Old 08-14-2014, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexJ (View Post)
What are you my mom or something? the point is that I saw it and I'm discussing it here now

I'll just say it I ship Jessica and Alex After that I didn't saw the show
No I'm not but I know you weren't supposed to watch the show back then

Who don't you ship? You ship to many couples I didn't watch the show since anna left either but I know what happened

^ I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the show ronin 13.

fly, you fools
Old 08-14-2014, 10:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by @l3jandra (View Post)
No I'm not but I know you weren't supposed to watch the show back then

Who don't you ship? You ship to many couples I didn't watch the show since anna left either but I know what happened
Yes, let's move on please

That's true, but only a few have a permanent place you know which ones how did it ended?

Back to Anna so you don't me I likes seeing her as a photographer that scene in her studio doing the Photoshoot
I know that because I’m an anomaly. I have moved things with my mind. I've lit things on fire. I’ve caught bullets midair. I've seen things that people only dream about. I've seen the seams between universes ripped apart, things that humans shouldn't see.
Icon - ?
"Eyes both brown and blue, virtuous yet lustful, neither Dark nor Light, yet both."
Old 08-15-2014, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

A few hundred I don't remember well but Jessica had a kid and the father left her, Orla's character tried to make things work with her husband but didn't work out then with the father of the kid but he already moved on, I think those two ended up together.

I won't hit you it was nice, after seeing her as a serious FBI agent it was a nice change for me too she was smiling and with an accent!
Old 08-15-2014, 08:10 PM
Passionate Fan

It's not that number at all ...... Wow it sounds like the show got sad after Alex left also what happened with the oldest of their friends, last thing I knew her dead husband had another family the she started dating this guy from the school of her kids.

I know?! Alex was an amazing character for me, she seemed like a b**** at the start but I ended liking her
Icon - ?
Old 08-15-2014, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know but you ship a lot!

You just wanted Alex to end up with Jessica

Oh that girl! The guy she dated cheated on her with her doctor friend! The they were going to escape together but I think the guy died, the oldest found out and that's where I forget what happened it got really complicated!

That's because she acted like one in the first episode, but she calmed down and was a good character
Old 08-16-2014, 01:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, I do

Was that so bad?!? Alex was perfect for her I hated Lisa.

What?!?! that's too much drama even for me! I'm glad I didn't continue watching it

I Alex

Fringe had odd promotion pics

Icon - ?

Last edited by AlexJ; 08-16-2014 at 02:03 PM
Old 08-16-2014, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

You just wanted Alex on the show but yeah it was very dramatic at the end, well even more than it was

Well I like them
Old 08-24-2014, 10:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Alex was amazing

I like them too but they were odd

So is there any news on her lately?
Icon - ?
Old 08-25-2014, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I got confused with Alex from oitnb

Great promo pics

Not that I'm aware off
Old 08-28-2014, 05:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh and I have to add about "Mistresses" and Anna's role as "Alex"..WHAT A GORGEOUS ACCENT!. Anna's half Brit/Aussie accent makes me swoon!. I don't know about you but her accent is far sexier as "Alex" than her playing "Olivia" and the American accent.

There's a huskier tone to it and it she just made the role that much more believable and don't EVEN start me on how GORGEOUS she looked in that Wedding Dress!. Simply divine!.