Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2014, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 08-05-2014, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

I liked Anna's portrayal of Olivia in the early part of season 2 when she was recovering from her accident. The scene in Flannel guy's house(can't remember his name) when she shouted at the cupboard and then nearly shot Peter was priceless.
Old 08-07-2014, 05:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yes!. I know!. Poor Peter thought he was a goner!. I absoloutely LOVED that episode but I felt the end scene where Olivia was dragged into that "mole creature's" lair was too quick!. i had to watch it slowed down.

Slowing things down though provided me with an eye-popping moment. Naughty Peter Bishop with his hand on his partner's bottom!. Maybe he was getting hiws own back on Olivia trying to shoot him!.
Old 08-08-2014, 03:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by @l3jandra (View Post)
What's wrong with season 5? Alex?

Only to fringe fans that makes sense
Where to start!! They made Olivia this weak crying character! Don't get me wrong I understand she was grieving and all but it's not Olivia to lay down and do nothing. I'll stop there because I don't know how you feel about it
I know that because I’m an anomaly. I have moved things with my mind. I've lit things on fire. I’ve caught bullets midair. I've seen things that people only dream about. I've seen the seams between universes ripped apart, things that humans shouldn't see.
Icon - ?
"Eyes both brown and blue, virtuous yet lustful, neither Dark nor Light, yet both."
Old 08-08-2014, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexJ (View Post)
Where to start!! They made Olivia this weak crying character! Don't get me wrong I understand she was grieving and all but it's not Olivia to lay down and do nothing. I'll stop there because I don't know how you feel about it
She had a lot going on. Getting everyone back after losing them. Only to lose Etta again. It's more than she could handle. I could see where it could happen.
Co-Host of The Bazinga Cast|"You belong with me." Olivia to Peter
Thanks to hilery00 for the icon!
Old 08-08-2014, 03:58 PM
Passionate Fan

But that's not Olivia.

Also why would she think she would be a bad mother?! Nonsense season 5!
I know that because I’m an anomaly. I have moved things with my mind. I've lit things on fire. I’ve caught bullets midair. I've seen things that people only dream about. I've seen the seams between universes ripped apart, things that humans shouldn't see.
Icon - ?
"Eyes both brown and blue, virtuous yet lustful, neither Dark nor Light, yet both."
Old 08-08-2014, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'll stop there because I don't know how you feel about it
You can express whatever you want as long as you don't insult the actor or other posters

I understand your point of view for s5 what makes you belie Olivia wasn't like that before?
Old 08-08-2014, 07:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Okay, I just don't know how you feel about it

About her not being a good mother? I mean we're talking about the girl who didn't told her sister she was dying (what lies below) to protect her from bad news or suffering, or risk her own life in that same episode to save a lot of people and Peter but couldn't think she was capable of being a good mother? And to give up looking for her only daughter. She has been scared a lot in the show but that was just ridiculous to me.
Icon - ?
Old 08-08-2014, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me? I'm up for a discussion

Well yeah I see your point, maybe she was handling things different this time? I don't understand why she gave up either
Old 08-10-2014, 08:34 AM
Passionate Fan

Good to know!!

It makes no sense to me! I know she's workaholic but to give up on her kid just like that is not Olivia. They mold her to fit what they wanted in s5 it didn't matter if it ruined what she was before
Icon - ?
Old 08-10-2014, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, season 5 went by too fast. They had little time to make things clear

moved., «endless list of favorite characters» [1/∞]...
Old 08-11-2014, 06:13 PM
Passionate Fan

It always amazed me how good she looked in everything! those pics!

Icon - ?
Old 08-11-2014, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Her eyes always look amazing

In other threads we've been mentioning mistresses and to not get off topic there let's discuss it here. I just want to say I like the outfits she used there
Old 08-12-2014, 05:44 AM
Passionate Fan

I love mistresses! (Well not really, I love Anna Torv there ) once I found out she was in it I went and saw it. The outfits, her accent I was when she kissed a girl on fringe, imagine my surprise when I saw the show
Icon - ?
Old 08-12-2014, 08:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin 13 (View Post)
Yes!. I know!. Poor Peter thought he was a goner!. I absoloutely LOVED that episode but I felt the end scene where Olivia was dragged into that "mole creature's" lair was too quick!. i had to watch it slowed down.

Slowing things down though provided me with an eye-popping moment. Naughty Peter Bishop with his hand on his partner's bottom!. Maybe he was getting hiws own back on Olivia trying to shoot him!.
I'll have to watch that one again!(slowed down)