Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2014, 07:48 AM
Elite Fan

After recently re-watching the beginning of season 3 I thought that Anna really suited her hair the way she wore it as Fauxlivia over here. I always liked Anna because she never looked skinny and twitchy like a lot of hollywood stars do. She was always slim but looked believable as her Olivia character - not as if she would snap in half in a real fight.
Old 07-24-2014, 10:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by @l3jandra (View Post)
Yeah, I remember that about Olivia on s1 but then the emotions on s2 came and she shut their mouths

S3 is also one of my favorites, it's amazing how she played both characters not being themselves (does it make sense? ) great acting.

Her facial expressions shows the same or even more emotion than words.
So true!! I loved Olivia in all the seasons! Well except for S5

It does makes sense Anna in S3 left me

I know you can see all her emotions.

This thread is so dead
I know that because I’m an anomaly. I have moved things with my mind. I've lit things on fire. I’ve caught bullets midair. I've seen things that people only dream about. I've seen the seams between universes ripped apart, things that humans shouldn't see.
Icon - ?
"Eyes both brown and blue, virtuous yet lustful, neither Dark nor Light, yet both."
Old 07-25-2014, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

What's wrong with season 5? Alex?

Only to fringe fans that makes sense

Quote:
After recently re-watching the beginning of season 3 I thought that Anna really suited her hair the way she wore it as Fauxlivia over here. I always liked Anna because she never looked skinny and twitchy like a lot of hollywood stars do. She was always slim but looked believable as her Olivia character - not as if she would snap in half in a real fight.
She could totally fight
Old 07-28-2014, 05:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

i've been SO lax in not posting up recently!. On Season 2 now and just finished the episode "August" where I can't wait to see why the Observer mentioned that life for Agent Dunham will be getting tougher.
Looking ahead to the next episode on my list it looks DISGUSTING from the blurb on the dvd cover!.

I take it that there's something NASTY for the team to investigate next?.

The acting on this series is just SUPER and gets better and better.
Old 07-28-2014, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

There's a few S2 eps on there that are a little gross, and the ones you are on are. Matter of fact, the cast (Josh in particular) has said Snakehead was quite gross to film.

I hope we hear she's working...I'd love to see her in a role other than Olivia.
Co-Host of The Bazinga Cast|"You belong with me." Olivia to Peter
Thanks to hilery00 for the icon!
Old 07-28-2014, 01:46 PM
Elite Fan

Yes life for all the Fringe team is getting tougher - on a personal level as well as a fringie level. Olivia has some tough choices in the future and I suppose that is what they are referring to.

OT if anyone wants to talk about the earlier episodes that have been covered by the re-watch I'm game.
Old 07-28-2014, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Yes life for all the Fringe team is getting tougher - on a personal level as well as a fringie level. Olivia has some tough choices in the future and I suppose that is what they are referring to.

OT if anyone wants to talk about the earlier episodes that have been covered by the re-watch I'm game.
Go to the rewatch thread or the episode thread for that episode to do it. We need to keep this on either Anna or Olivia.
Old 07-28-2014, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbcountry37 (View Post)
Go to the rewatch thread or the episode thread for that episode to do it. We need to keep this on either Anna or Olivia.
Sorry that's what I meant.
Old 07-31-2014, 05:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

I noticed something WAY cute about ANNA the other night that no-one else has mentioned. She has the most beautiful almond shaped eyes that I've ever seen!. Come to think of it, Josh has as well I think!. FREAKY!. It's almost as if they're related in a rather weird way!. (Not that I'm suggesting anything but an "Observation" if you excuse the pun!).
Anyone else noticed this?!. I find it SO cute!.
Old 07-31-2014, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

Anna has beautiful eyes! Love how they often zoom in on them in Fringe.
Old 08-04-2014, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
If you want to difusas something about Olivia go ahead

Ronin 13 I've always thought Anna has great eyes Oh and s2 gets very emotional! So be careful

She has some Poyects.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Doesn't she just look so beautiful in that photo?!. SO happy to see her working on some new projects and I hope we see her back on screen very soon!.

I see what you mean about "Season Two" and it being an emotional rollercoaster. Anna's acting in "What Lies Below", the episode I last watched had me on tenterhooks!. Best episodes of season two by far!!.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:41 AM
Elite Fan

I wasn't keen on the look Red verse Olivia had in season 4. The wig and heavy coat seemed to swamp her and she seemed to have lost that happy-go-lucky persona.
Old 08-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin 13 (View Post)
Doesn't she just look so beautiful in that photo?!. SO happy to see her working on some new projects and I hope we see her back on screen very soon!.

I see what you mean about "Season Two" and it being an emotional rollercoaster. Anna's acting in "What Lies Below", the episode I last watched had me on tenterhooks!. Best episodes of season two by far!!.
She does

That episode amazing, you could see a lot in Olivia's facial expressions. Also she didn't want to worry her sister and she was in danger! Enjoy watching fringe for the first time

Quote:
Aussie stunner Claire Van Der Boom (“Hawaii Five-O”) is among the cast of a new Aussie film that has just kicked off production, “Love is Now”, shooting five weeks across Sydney and various other NSW locations including the Hunter Valley as well as regionally in Bigga, Crookwell and Maitland.

Eamon Farren (“Red Dog”), Anna Torv (“Fringe”), Dustin Clare (“Spartacus”), Heather Mitchell (“The Great Gatsby”) and veteran Aussie thesp Chris Haywood (“Jindabyne”) also star.

“Love is Now” is an intriguing drama chronicling a summer of love along the Harvest Trail for experienced photographer Audrey and aspiring snapper Dean. It follows their passion for photography and their growing passion for each other while travelling across the Australian landscape.

As announced in December 2013, Eponine Films partnered with Nikon Australia as the major supporter of Love is Now, as well as Australian Bicycle company Reid Cycles as a supporter of the film.

Claire Van Der Boom, Eamon Farren head the cast of Love is Now – Moviehole

http://www.yareah.com/2014/07/31/top...s-yareah-poll/

Last edited by @l3jandra; 08-04-2014 at 06:11 PM
Old 08-05-2014, 03:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I wasn't keen on the look Red verse Olivia had in season 4. The wig and heavy coat seemed to swamp her and she seemed to have lost that happy-go-lucky persona.
Well, S4 Fauxlivia is different than the original Fauxlivia. Everyone changed just a little in S4...keeping it at that to avoid spoilers for ronin.