Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2012, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

http://diver5ion.tumblr.com/
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 10-07-2012, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

source
Old 10-07-2012, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by star_gazer02 (View Post)
Thanks for explaining!

Damn Sofia. So freaking eloquent!!! I don't even know what to add because you said it so beautifully. (But I'll try. )

Anna's always been so good at playing Olivia's emotions through body language, gestures, and facial expressions. 4x02 was an excellent display of this talent. It was interesting to see Olivia accepting of the fact that she can't be in control of the situation in 2036. That she has to let Etta take the lead and follow her. I was surprised when Etta was able to figure this out. I didn't expect Etta to be so aware of Olivia's personality since they've been apart for 20 years.

It's certainly the most different journey Olivia has been on compared to the previous seasons. I think the focus will be on the Olivia/Etta relationship and of course her role in saving the world.

I was naive too! I believed the Loyalist too! That's how much faith I have in Olivia. If she believes it then I will too. If Fringe stays true to the themes they've established then it's not violence that will defeat the Observers. It's love, hope, and faith--- the concepts that make humanity--- that will defeat the Observers. It's the one thing that Observers can't fight. If the Team can get enough people to believe in having a better world then they can make it happen.
Olivia does accept that Etta has to be in control and I think she's okay with it because it makes all the sense, but when Etta said that she knew she likes to be in control and so does she, I think Olivia just swallowed I don't know if she was very pleased with that.

Maybe she read files, although I don't know if that detail would be part of the files. Maybe someone, Nina? Broyles? told her about that.

I thought he was being honest too! I guess we're not good for the job, too soft I think that too; they've overcome the obstacles because those concepts are the foundation of their actions and choices, all of them, Olivia, Peter, Walter.

source
Old 10-07-2012, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

source
Old 10-07-2012, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The moment Charlie would say “You’re gonna be fine, Liv” – Part Two

Olivia

Scene 1

DOCTOR ANDERSON: Olivia, I know it's really scary... not being in control of one's own mind.
OLIVIA: Doctor Anderson... I am not crazy. That is not my mother. My mother died when I was fourteen.
The Charlie Francis that I knew was murdered. I have never won an olympic medal for marksmanship.
None of these are me. This is not my life.
DOCTOR ANDERSON: You think I'm trying to convince you you're someone you're not? Why would I do that?
OLIVIA: I don't know

The Abducted

Scene 5

SECRETARY BISHOP: Sedate her.
OLIVIA: Oh, God! Please let me go!

Entrada

Scene 6

OLIVIA: Do you know what they're gonna do to me? Why I have these marks on my forehead?
They're sending me back. They're gonna swap me for your Olivia. But they're gonna kill me first.
They're gonna cut out my brain... and study it. Please help me. If you can get me out of here,
I can get myself home.
COLONEL BROYLES: I can't. My world is dying because of what your side is doing to us.
If I help you escape --
OLIVIA: No. Despite what you think, my universe is not at war with yours. This all began because a man
came over here to save a boy and twenty-five years later, I came back to save that same boy.
But if you let me die, then we will strike back and we will fight. But if you let me go, both universes can survive.
There must be another way and I promise you I will find it. Two floors up, there's a lab there.
If you can get me in there, then I can get myself back home.
COLONEL BROYLES: And if you're lying? You'd say anything right now because your life depends on it,
but what if your side has every intention of our destruction? Am I supposed to just hope you're telling me the truth?
OLIVIA: If you don't trust me... then there is no hope. COLONEL BROYLES: I'm sorry.
OLIVIA: Please. Please.

Scene 7

Marionette

Scene 8

PETER: When you asked me to come back to this world with you... you said...
OLIVIA: ...that you belonged with me.
PETER: And so I came back for you... for us. And we started seeing each other.
And I explained away the differences because our relationship was different.
I thought she was you, Olivia.
OLIVIA: Does everyone know?
PETER: I reported everything when I found out who she was. Olivia, I'm sorry.
OLIVIA: You know, she had a really full life, really sweet boyfriend. And if he hadn't been out of town,
then who knows what could've happened? She had friends, people who loved her, people who --
who risked their lives to help her. And they all believed that I was her. So, you know, I – I - I can understand how that...

Scene 9

Scene 10

OLIVIA: Strange. Peter told me what happened, you know, that he was seeing her.
You know, I get it, but... you saw them together. What was he like with her?
He didn't seem different? I mean... like, happier or...
ASTRID: Olivia...
OLIVIA: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Okay. We should go. Broyles wouldn't have called us in if he didn't have something.
ASTRID: Olivia, wait. He thought that she was with you.
OLIVIA: I understand. It's fine.
ASTRID: It's not fine. Whatever feelings that Peter had, they were not about her. They were about you.
And they were real. They still are.
OLIVIA: Thank you, Astrid.

Scene 11

PETER: Olivia? Are you okay? What is it?
OLIVIA: You know what Barrett said? He said that he looked into her eyes, and he knew that it wasn't her.
PETER: Olivia...
OLIVIA: I understand the facts. I know that she had reams of information about me and about my life and
about the people that were close to me. And I understand that if she slipped up that she would have a completely
reasonable explanation for it. And I guess to expect you to have seen past that is perhaps asking a
little bit too much. But when I was over there, I thought about you. And you were just a figment of
my imagination. But I held onto you, and it wasn't reasonable, and it wasn't logical, but I did it, so...
why didn't you? She wasn't me. How could you not see that? Now she's everywhere.
She's in my house, my job, my bed, and I don't want to wear my clothes anymore, and I don't
want to live in my apartment, and I don't want to be with you. She's taken everything.
PETER: I'm sorry.

Concentrate And Ask Again

Scene 12

OLIVIA: Just makes me wonder if maybe he feels the same way.
And I would understand if he did. I--I was her for a while and she's-- she's like me, but better.
NINA: Oh, Olivia--
OLIVIA: No, I mean, she still has her mother and she wasn't experimented on as a child. And she can laugh.
She has real friends. She even wears a dress every once in a while.
NINA: Yes, but even so, you don't know what Peter's thinking. William and I... we also had a
complicated relationship. If there's one thing I regret, it's that we never honestly acknowledge how
we felt about each other. Don't make the same mistake that I did. If you want to know how
Peter feels... ask him.

Subject 13

Scene 13

OLIVIA'S STEPDAD: Damn it, Olivia. When I say go to bed, I mean go to bed!
Don't you run from me! Come here! Get your butt back in-- ...Ever run from me!

Scene 14

WALTER: No, no, no. Um... No, let's-- let's take a little break. Let's get that off you.
You don't need that. It started to occur to me, William, that fear by itself wasn't the answer.
YOUNG OLIVIA: [lock clicks] [bells jingling] [gasping] [pounding on door] Walter? Let me out! Please,
let me out! [breathing heavily] [pounding continues] [indistinct whispering] Who's there? Is someone there? [gasps] Aah!
Old 10-08-2012, 12:49 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by @l3jandra (View Post)
^ Her eyes

http://karamelka.tumblr.com/post/33012775081

Icon: ridemytardis
Old 10-08-2012, 02:21 AM
Loyal Fan

thx for all the pics .

“What we’ve learned is about the power of love, though all of the science fiction and the hurdles we’ve had to go through, it’s the love.” - John Noble
Old 10-08-2012, 07:02 AM
New Fan

Old 10-08-2012, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

http://frevondan.tumblr.com/

http://unquiet-mind.tumblr.com/
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 10-08-2012, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

source
Old 10-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

source
Old 10-08-2012, 11:29 PM
Total Fan

http://iloveannatorv.tumblr.com/post...love-anna-torv

Icon: ridemytardis
Old 10-09-2012, 04:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiab (View Post)
Olivia does accept that Etta has to be in control and I think she's okay with it because it makes all the sense, but when Etta said that she knew she likes to be in control and so does she, I think Olivia just swallowed I don't know if she was very pleased with that.

Maybe she read files, although I don't know if that detail would be part of the files. Maybe someone, Nina? Broyles? told her about that.

I thought he was being honest too! I guess we're not good for the job, too soft I think that too; they've overcome the obstacles because those concepts are the foundation of their actions and choices, all of them, Olivia, Peter, Walter.
I don't think Olivia wants Etta to be like her. And I mean the parts of herself that she doesn't like.

I'm hoping Nina has told Etta about her family. I don't see how a personality trait like this can be in a file.

I know I am! Yes and if this is how the world will be saved then the story would have come full circle.

Icon: JAFpunk59
Old 10-09-2012, 04:59 AM
Loyal Fan

How cute Lia

“What we’ve learned is about the power of love, though all of the science fiction and the hurdles we’ve had to go through, it’s the love.” - John Noble