Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2017, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Fringe
Fifth Harmony

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
I don't remember the butterfly episode in that gif. I really need to rewatch this series. I have forgotten so much of what happened
That was just for the promo videos
Old 05-15-2017, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaminga (View Post)
What does this mean exactly?
I've heard that they didn't get along very well at all after the first few seasons but take that with a grain of salt because rumors and gossip are everywhere in this business and the only people that know the truth are Anna and Josh/other people behind the scenes

They didn't do very many BTS shoots or comic con panels the last few seasons did they?

"She got the best of me, she broke my heart, all that's left of me is bleeding in this guitar. Every night a different town, she follows me around, so you get what's left of me"
Ropetuned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Fringe
Fifth Harmony

I think it had to do with Josh being in a relationship and Anna being married (both at that time one with Diane and the other with Mark) that they started to be less together publicly but because the fans were being very persistent in them being togther we didn't get anything from them after that
Old 05-15-2017, 03:49 PM
Elite Fan

BTS videos and Comic Con panels have more to do with how much the network wants to promote the show than they do with how the actors get along. If they are told to go to Comic Con, they go - even if they hate each other.

Every show I've ever been a fan of has had rumors that the main actors don't get along. I suspect there is a grain of truth in most - because when you work closely with someone in a situation where you sometimes have to get in very personal situations, there will sometimes be tensions. But I bet for the most part, they get along just fine and may even consider each other good friends.

As you say, the only ones who really know are Josh and Anna.

~Heidi
FoxPhile is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

If it's true that the network is ultimately in charge Fox is definitely stupid for not taking advantage of their chemistry and using that to promote the show

"She got the best of me, she broke my heart, all that's left of me is bleeding in this guitar. Every night a different town, she follows me around, so you get what's left of me"
Old 01-08-2018, 09:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by @l3jandra (View Post)
I think it had to do with Josh being in a relationship and Anna being married (both at that time one with Diane and the other with Mark) that they started to be less together publicly but because the fans were being very persistent in them being togther we didn't get anything from them after that
how typical of fans to waste everything
Old 01-08-2018, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Fringe
Fifth Harmony

That's how I remember it went down, we got a lot of them in the early seasons (1 and 2) with the whole she marked me and Anna Torv is the reason but in s3 it was super cold and professional.
Old 01-08-2018, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

There are many fans who can't quite understand that on-screen chemistry and even off-screen friendship doesn't necessarily translate into real-life romance. With so many performers connected to social media, it must get very tiring to be bombarded by speculations about one's personal life, especially when there is a real-life spouse or partner who might also see all that stuff. It's no wonder if some do their best to be coolly professional whenever they are in the public eye in order not to fuel the fire of rumor.

~Heidi
Old 01-09-2018, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, it pisses me of that the obsessed fans had to ruin the fun for the rest of us

Old 01-09-2018, 02:20 PM
Elite Fan

It's so much more fun in interviews and panels and such if they can be their real selves - because usually they are friends and they joke and tease each other.

~Heidi
Old 01-09-2018, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Fringe
Fifth Harmony

It's sad
Old 04-07-2018, 09:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Riverdale