Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-24-2018, 09:26 AM
Total Fan

Alternate Universe Thread #1: Because there really is more than one of everything.

We learned that a 'new' White House had been built in "There's More Than One of Everything".

In "Jacksonville", we learned why a 'new' White House had been built (rebuilt).

The old White House was attacked, in place of the Twin Towers complex, along with the Pentagon in the September 11, 2001 attacks.

*One would assume that President George W. Bush was assassinated in the 9/11 attack on the White House.

However, William Bell's New York Post Newspaper article states Laura Bush as the former occupant before Michelle Obama.

FringeS2Newspaper03.jpg (image)

It is possible that American Airlines Flight 11, United Airlines Flight 175, and Shanksville, Pennsylvania were also spared along with the Twin Towers complex.

It is quite possible that only American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon and United Airlines Flight 93 crashed into the White House on September 11, 2001 'over there'.

Flight 77 could have crashed into the Pentagon at the first-floor level fully penetrating into the building's five rings unleashing a fireball that rose 200 feet above the building and igniting a flash fire that spread quickly throughout the building, causing its' complete destruction and taking many more lives.

With no WTC attacks and most likely departing on time, Flight 93 did not realize what was happening until it was too late.

The 9/11 attack on the Pentagon was much worse 'over there' than here.

I believe this because of something Walternate said to Peter in ("Over There Part 2"):

Clue: SECRETARY BISHOP: That's fair enough. But there have been break-throughs on the the other side in science and engineering that -- that we haven't achieved yet. And these are things that you understand. The schematic I left with your mother...?

Walternate could have been referring to the 9/11 attacks on the Pentagon and the White House.

I did some research on where many were at the time of the 9/11 attacks in New York City 'over here'. First Lady Laura Bush was at the Capitol at the time of the attacks preparing to brief the Senate Education Committee on the findings of the early childhood development conference that she’d held in July 2001 and the Bushs' sororal twin daughters, Barbara Pierce Welch Bush and Jenna Bush-Hager, who were students at Yale and the University of South Texas at Austin, were both away at school. President George W. Bush was in Sarasota, Florida at Emma E. Booker Elementary School conducting a reading seminar to 2nd graders to promote his education bill. Vice-President Richard Cheany, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, and National Security Advisor Colin Powell were all at the White House. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfield was at the Pentagon.

This same scenario could have played out in the alternate universe, only with Vice-President Richard Cheany, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, and National Security Advisor Colin Powell dying in the 9/11 attack on the White House.

Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfield could have died in the attack on the Pentagon and that's how Walternate replaced him as Secretary of Defense when the agency moved to Liberty Island in New York City after the Pentagon was completely destroyed in the 9/11 attacks.

"Fringe" never disclosed how many died in the alternate 9/11 attacks, what happened to Osama bin Laden, or what the end result of the Afghanistan War was 'over there'.

*The fact that Logan International Airport does not exist in the alternate universe ("Making Angels") is a further indication that perhaps American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175 were never involved at all in the alternate September 11, 2001 attacks in which planes hit the White House and the Pentagon instead of the Twin Towers complex and the Pentagon (which was completely destroyed in the alternate attacks).

The Transportation Security Administration does not exist in the alternate universe possibly because Fringe Division handles transportation safety 'over there'.

Edward Lawrence Logan most likely did not gain fame 'over there'.

The Department of Homeland Security does exist in the alternate universe.

Just something to ponder in your spare time.

Last edited by FoxPhile; 09-07-2022 at 02:47 PM
Old 12-09-2018, 03:49 PM
Total Fan

Alternate Universe Thread #1: Because there really is more than one of everything.

Creepy insight into what possibly could have been an alternate Nazi regime from S2-EP14 "The Bishop Revival" that originally aired January 28, 2010.

Was "Alice in Wonderland Meets the Evil Nazi Experiment" inspired by events that took place in the alternate universe?

Last edited by Ironhorse25; 12-09-2018 at 03:50 PM Reason: Alternate Universe Thread #1: Because there really is more than one of everything.
Old 12-20-2018, 03:00 PM
Total Fan

From inside William Bell's World Trade Center office near the 100th floor of the South Tower.

*Funny, Fringe Division didn't have this problem crossing over in "Over There, Part 1".

*Besides Jerry Garcia of the Grateful Dead, whose other pictures are hanging in William Bell's office?
Old 12-21-2018, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the videos
Old 12-30-2018, 04:46 PM
Total Fan

From 2010 - Volcanic eruption in Great Britain in the alternate universe:

Old 01-27-2019, 05:23 PM
Total Fan

Boy, I sure wish I had had one of these growing up.

Old 01-28-2019, 11:09 PM
Elite Fan

I still have one actually
Old 01-29-2019, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

What is it exactly?
Old 01-29-2019, 03:04 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by @l3jandra (View Post)
What is it exactly?
It's a VCR from 1985 in the alternate universe in the Jacksonville Daycare Center from "Subject 13".

VCRs were not in wide use 'over here' in 1985.
Old 01-29-2019, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I bought my first VCR in 1980. It cost a fortune.

~Heidi
Old 02-01-2019, 05:47 AM
Elite Fan

Do you think the Mandela Effect could be the result of an AU latching into reality?
Old 02-02-2019, 09:37 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Do you think the Mandela Effect could be the result of an AU latching into reality?
I think it is possible. Or it could be future humans tinkering with history.
Old 02-02-2019, 11:00 PM
Elite Fan

Can you imagine?
Old 02-10-2019, 05:08 PM
Total Fan

In the original concept of the alternate universe, the National Weather Service was able to control the weather to some extent.

An alternate Massive Dynamic also existed.

FringeS2Newspaper02.jpg (image)

Last edited by Ironhorse25; 02-10-2019 at 05:10 PM Reason: Alternate Universe Thread #1: Because there really is more than one of everything.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, this is so cool