Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-09-2009, 06:49 AM
Elite Fan

"Ability" (1.14) Episode Discussion

Episode 1.14: "Ability"

OLIVIA IS PUT TO THE TEST WHEN MR. JONES RETURNS AND A LETHAL TOXIN CAUSES VICTIMS ORIFICES TO CLOSE ON "FRINGE"
ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 10, ON FOX

German agents question Olivia about her "relationship" with David Robert Jones, an escaped prisoner questioned months earlier now living in the U.S.
Meanwhile, the Fringe Division investigates a threatening case where victims die faceless from their orifices suddenly sealing.
With few leads and many questions, German authorities turn to Olivia, Peter and Walter to help makes sense of the return of Mr. Jones and the foreboding mysterious occurrences. As the investigation unfolds, Olivia is put to test in the all-new FRINGE episode "Ability" airing Tuesday, Feb. 10 (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Old 02-09-2009, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

YAY thanks for starting Sibel! I can't wait for this episode! Mr. Jones is back!
Old 02-09-2009, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

You're welcome, Shanna! I know! I'm already excited!
Old 02-10-2009, 05:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

Episode airs tonight woo-hoo.
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:13 PM
Loyal Fan

What an episode!

Fringe is definitly going to take a new turn...

...once this stupid %$&*@%$$& 7-week hiatus is over!
Old 02-10-2009, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

HOLY That episode was AMAZING! So Olivia is defintely part of the Pattern, this seems to have been planned LONG before. When she was 3 years old? And I had a feeling Walter wrote that ZFT book. GOD I love this show. I'll comment more when I re-watch. I want to get all my facts straight.

Peter & Olivia flirting and how he wouldn't let her die alone was kind of the cutest thing ever <3

Last edited by killed the lights; 02-10-2009 at 08:24 PM
Old 02-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Awesome episode!

Okay speculation time!

Do you think it is possible Olivia was able to stop the bomb because Peter was also looking at the device with her? The lights started turning off when he came back. Maybe that is crazy but I feel like Peter will play a significant role in all of this and isn't just Walter's son the genius who helps out.

The Scientist and his Comet~Lucas and Peyton
Old 02-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean0002 (View Post)
Awesome episode!

Okay speculation time!

Do you think it is possible Olivia was able to stop the bomb because Peter was also looking at the device with her? The lights started turning off when he came back. Maybe that is crazy but I feel like Peter will play a significant role in all of this and isn't just Walter's son the genius who helps out.
If only.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clean0002 (View Post)
Awesome episode!

Okay speculation time!

I thought that too. I think it's definitely a possibility. I wonder if it is true, if he helped her put the lights out, or it was something along the lines of because he was there, she was able to. I don't I'm just speculating here.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

Okay, I haven't watched it all, yet -- but something jogged my memory when they replayed the scene from "Safe". The guy that play's Mr. Jones' lawyer? Mr. Kohl? I totally called that it was Forney from "Where the Heart is"!

Random.

*back to view the episode*
Old 02-10-2009, 10:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

Such an awesome episode. The Peter/Olivia ricthness strikes agian. Fringe sure knows how to pull a good love story hehe. I hope Peter is in on all of this I mean it'd be great if it was yah know Olivia/Peter yah.
Sabrina/Harvey Shipper-STW. Jeff/Annie-Community. Chuck/Sarah Shipper-Chuck. Sam/Freddie shipper-iCarly. Jessi/Kyle Shipper-Kyle XY. Olivier/Lilly shipper-HM. Chad/Sonny shipper-SWAC. Joe/Stella shipper-Jonas series. Ash/Dawn shipper-Pokemon. StevexDj shipper.
Chuck fan. Kyle XY fan.SmallVillefan.Harry Potter fan.
Peter fan girl.Zac Efron fan girl. P.J fan girl. Chuck fan girl.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:27 AM
Supreme Fan

I knew it. I knew it! I knew Walter wrote the Manifesto

I also love the theory that the bomb lights didn't start going out till Peter came back. Very clever thinking, Clean0002!! Peter and Olivia are about the same age. Peter could very easily have also been injected with that chloroxifan (or whatever it is!!)
Old 02-11-2009, 08:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten My Love (View Post)

I also love the theory that the bomb lights didn't start going out till Peter came back. Very clever thinking, Clean0002!! Peter and Olivia are about the same age. Peter could very easily have also been injected with that chloroxifan (or whatever it is!!)
Cool theory, the only thing is, how could Jones have been sure that Peter would be there with Liv?
Old 02-11-2009, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

I'm speechless. This was one of the best episodes I loved every single moment of the episode. The story is getting more and more complicated and everything looks so connected; Olivia is def part of the pattern and she has some sort of abilities, that's for sure. Walter and his coffee cake? Food is so a must with him! The Manifest It was Walter's creation afterall, i should have known it. He has such a brilliant mind. Olivia's portrait and her beign "special" reminded me Alias and Sydney a lot; Rambaldi and his whole story
Old 02-11-2009, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten My Love (View Post)

Yes that's what I was thinking too. I wouldn't put it past Walter to test it out on him. If Peter was injected with that, I would think it wold be more common that Walter did it than William Bell's study in Ohio/Jacksonville. Bell was Walter's partner.

I know ZFT was mentioned in some of the earlier episodes, does anyone remember where specifically? I can't remember what they said about it in the past, it could be very useful now that we know what it is.