Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-13-2010, 12:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seersha (View Post)
Great episode!

The best part of this episode for me was the Bolivia/Peter talk about doing what needed to be done no matter the sacrifice to save their world/s. I LOVE Peter's response. It's not the one Bolivia wanted to hear, and I think she was taken by surprise by his answer. I think she expected Peter to agree, but he didn't. Awesome.
Yeah..she wanted to be reassured about what she was doing...but Peter is too good at heart and he would never have done what she has done in the past episodes. There is always another way and it's what he's trying to find out because he doesn't want to choose and he doesn't want to destroy one world for saving the other.
Old 11-14-2010, 06:16 AM
Elite Fan

^YES I loved that scene too. Peter knows that destroying one world isn't an option and I love that he made Bolivia realize that.
Old 11-14-2010, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

FRINGE JUST KEEPS ON GETTING BETTER AND BETTER, I didn't think that was even possible <3
Old 11-14-2010, 07:05 PM
New Fan

win some, lose some

I want to send a shout out to all those Fringe fans who meticulously research every minute of an episode so that I don’t have to. Because of those fans I didn’t have to spend hours (who are we kidding I would barely have searched 5 minutes) searching for double meanings. Like for instance 6995 kHz is the frequency that is used by people who man pirate radio stations or that the Glyphs in this week’s episode stands for decay. Too bad you can’t erase the picture of BOlivia and Peter having breakfast in bed from my mind. Win some, lose some.

Fringe: 6995 kHz | Lost In Reviews
Old 11-15-2010, 07:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlennie (View Post)
FRINGE JUST KEEPS ON GETTING BETTER AND BETTER, I didn't think that was even possible <3
RIGHT?! I love that every week I'm more interested and more excited to see what comes next. It's a truly amazingly written and well thought out show, with so many unique events. SHOW, I HEAR YOU <3
Old 11-17-2010, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am so sorry for not review right away but here I am!

I love Nina/Walter's relationship! That was nice to see them interact and that they were sharing a pot? I was cracking up at that sight. Too hilarious. And I love how Nina picked up on vibe that Alt!Olivia wasn't being herself because she used to tell what's on her mind to Walter but this time, she asked someone else for help. It was so not like her to do that! I hope sooner or later Nina will pick up on that vibe that it wasn't real Olivia, but alt!Olivia. I really want someone to pick up on that vibe already! It's been long enough!

I might be the only one who don't enjoy Peter/Alt!Olivia scenes since I HATE HATE HATE Alt!Olivia with passion. I mean this episode just proved more and more why I can't stand her at all. Like she went out to confront this guy and threw him out of windows over how many floors, we don't know, and killed him all for what? To protect her identify. She did this to get the info and then killed him for her own selfishness reasons. If she had a heart, she wouldn't have killed him or better part, lying to cops/Peter about it. So I can't just...look at her and be like, aww it's ok because I know that there's something good in you but you are on hot spot that you cant choose which way out! No, I can't see that. I want her to GTFO already. I hope tomorrow episode will be it that she would finally be exposed for what a bitch she really is. So I can't get into Peter/Alt!Olivia because I was busy gagging so much at the sight of them. I want Olivia baccccccccck! I hope tomorrow would be it!

I love how so pissed off Walter is at Peter for doing this whole experiment thing and that took Nina to tell him the reasons and let him make his own decisions and he will do right things which Walter finally did give in by end of the episode and told him that he's not alone in this, aww! And as much as I hate Peter/Alt!Olivia scenes but I did like his lines about destorying one world to have our way is not a way to solve the problems because in the end it will make it worst! I love that line, so true.

I am so happy that Astrid is showing her side of working on this codes thing. She has always been helpful to Walter's experiments and now it's about time we got to see her getting herself involved to crack the codes and helping the team to find the answers. She has done it so well! I hope to see more of that. And I love Walter/Astrid's scene when she put a music on to calm his nerves, aww that was nice! I love that moment!

I love Olivia is coming home because Peter said it in her mind that it's time to get out and fast! Because Walternate or someone could have killed her if she didn't find a way out! So seems like she's going to find a plan to do that! And omfg! Henry in the promo?! I am so excited and happy to see him! I knew it that he would come in later on in this season! Gotta love him for trying to find a way to break her out of this shiz and get her home! <3
Old 05-16-2014, 06:49 AM
Master Fan

Topped for rewatch
Co-Host of The Bazinga Cast|"You belong with me." Olivia to Peter
Thanks to hilery00 for the icon!
Old 05-17-2014, 09:48 AM
Master Fan

12 minutes!

Edit: Starting!

Last edited by kbcountry37; 05-17-2014 at 10:00 AM
Old 05-17-2014, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just pushed play

icon credit: crash landing
Old 05-17-2014, 10:03 AM
Master Fan

I've always felt bad these people.
Old 05-17-2014, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know, can you imagine what that must be like?

I know it's Fauxlivia, but that scene is just so adorable. He is just so cute.

Old 05-17-2014, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

Wouldn't you love Peter as a bf?

Too bad it's the wrong Olivia he's giving his love to.
Old 05-17-2014, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, he would be an amazing BF.

And you can sort see signs that Fauxlivia has some genuine feelings for Peter.

Old 05-17-2014, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

Who wouldn't have feelings for Peter. He's an amazing guy!

Walter's afraid he'll lose Peter again!
Old 05-17-2014, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey you will get no arguments from me.

Love Walter experimenting with the child's toy. Actually I love how often Walter uses toys to demonstrate his theories.