Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-21-2012, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

5x10 - Anomaly XB - 6783746 - Episode Discussion

Episode 5x10 – Anomaly XB - 6783746

Original Air Date – December 21 st 2012

SYNOPSIS

Fringe - Episode 5.10 - Anomaly XB-6783746 - Press Release

ACTIONS HAVE TERRIFYING CONSEQUENCES ON AN ALL-NEW "FRINGE" FRIDAY, DECEMBER 21, ON FOX

Only Four FRINGE Episodes Remain

As the countdown to the climactic series finale continues, the Fringe team is running out of time to save the world. As Peter, Olivia, Astrid and Walter
scramble to tap into a key piece of the puzzle to defeat the Observers, they enlist the aid of Nina Sharp
who conjures up a plan on an all-new "Anomaly XB-6783746" episode of FRINGE airing Friday, Dec. 21 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT). (FR-510) (TV-14 V)

SYNOPSIS

Anna Torv as Olivia Dunham; Joshua Jackson as Peter Bishop; John Noble as Walter Bishop;
Lance Reddick as Phillip Broyles; Blair Brown as Nina Sharp; Jasika Nicole as Astrid Farnsworth; Seth Gabel as Lincoln Lee

GUEST STARS

Michael Kopsa as Windmark

PROMOTIONAL PICTURES

PROMOS & SNEAK PEEKS

FRINGE 5X10 Sneak Peek #1 -
FRINGE 5X10 Sneak Peek #2 -
FRINGE - Total Recall from "Anomaly XB-6783746" airing FRI 12/21
FRINGE - Are You Donald? -
FRINGE - Promo for "Anomaly XB-6783746"

Last edited by sofiab; 12-21-2012 at 01:48 PM
Old 12-22-2012, 11:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Donald is September??? Damn, I hope they show how he became September....that would be intersting. But it was a very good episode and RIP Nina Sharp.
Old 12-22-2012, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Or how September became Donald

I liked this episode better than last week's, although it only got interesting when Nina confronted Windmark and committed suicide. That was one the best Fringe scenes ever. Blair Brown was outstanding and it just showed how terribly underused she was. I would have had more of her instead of some of the stuff that is happening.

What is Michael's role in the end? Is it possible that he is September? We know that September is Donald, but we don't know what happened to September. If they're the same, only in different stages of his life, it would explain September's attachment to the Fringe team. He's the anomaly that makes him different from all the other observers.

Did Michael make Walter remember his blue verse memories? And what did he show Nina when he touched her? Maybe that the plan would work in the end and that made her sacrifice to protect it and the team.
Old 12-22-2012, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yeah I wanted to know what she saw when he touched her as well.

I don't think Blair was ever underused, all her appearances on the show were always outstanding, only she was a supporting character. That doesn't mean I wouldn't have been happier with more of her, of course I would've, but I have no complaints about that. Her speech to Windmark is definitely one of my favorite pieces of writing for the show EVER, brilliantly delivered, and the suicide left me , I just couldn't believe it, I still can't, I mean, she literally sacrificed herself for everyone else, really. And too think I didn't even trust her when I first started watching.

September with HAIR, though

Old 12-23-2012, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The characters are all so awesome that sometimes I tend to forget that there are main and supporting characters. However there were times I felt Nina had to be part of the story, for instance as part of the Bell SL giving their past. But she had an awesome ending for its significance for the story and our team.

That scene was so well done; we didn't actually see her pulling the trigger, but the blood and the glasses on the floor, and then later Olivia covering her body with the sheet; it was so proper and respectful.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think Michael's purpose was to bring Peter's importance back. Walter asks Michel why he is so important to september's plan, so the child shows walter the memories from old timeline and the way the sequence has been made makes me think that the young observer was supposed to be found by fringe division since "inner child" so that september could use that child in the future to being found again by walter and makes him remember the old timeline and that Peter is "the boy who has to live". Maybe that was the very big key to walter's plan. Now i hope walter asks september why peter is so important, given that he asked the same question to the wrong "boy".
Try again walter
Old 11-08-2014, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Bringing this forward for the rewatch.

EDIT - Pushed play!

~Heidi

Last edited by FoxPhile; 11-08-2014 at 10:52 AM
Old 11-08-2014, 10:52 AM
Elite Fan

Started watching. I will update the hangman again then get to the rewatch.
Old 11-08-2014, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Did Walter just call Astrid, Acid?

icon credit: crash landing
Old 11-08-2014, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Did Walter just call Astrid, Acid?
I should pay more attention to the many names of Astrid, just because they can be so funny - but I confess - most of the time I miss them.

~Heidi
Old 11-08-2014, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

Yes and he is reverting to nasty Walter who Peter didn't like as he was growing up. Poor Nina is busted - she should have known the Observers would know where they got the piece of tech they used last week on the rubble.

I do like Peter and Nina scenes.
Old 11-08-2014, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I do like Peter and Nina scenes.
They obviously have one thing in common - they both care very much for Walter, and I think they both prefer "nice" Walter.

~Heidi
Old 11-08-2014, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

I always remember Blair saying she loved it when they were on set together as he always made things more fun, even if he did distract her from her part.
Old 11-08-2014, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I always remember Blair saying she loved it when they were on set together as he always made things more fun, even if he did distract her from her part.
Was she talking about Josh or John?

icon credit: crash landing