Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-13-2014, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
Walter is on to something.

Walter and Fauxlivia chatting over breakfast!
over breakfast in the middle of the night.

Good Bluff Liv.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 09-13-2014, 10:30 AM
Elite Fan

How do Olivia and Lincoln get to Liberty Island so quickly?
Old 09-13-2014, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
How do Olivia and Lincoln get to Liberty Island so quickly?
It only takes 10 minutes by Helicopter, remember?

Edit:

Walter fond of Alt-Universe. I like that scene.

Old 09-13-2014, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's odd that the official term for those cards is "Show-Me". It's just odd for something so official to have such a slang-like name. But then, maybe that's just another difference between the universes - language usage isn't the same.

Although that brings up a point that the linguist in me can't help but mention. There is no way these people would speak the same language. English would have evolved separately and would also have enough differences that they would have a very hard time understanding each other. Since language evolves due to the cumulative life experiences of everyone in a society, there would be some many cumulative differences affecting the language that it could very well be unrecognizable.

And I'll just get down off that soapbox now. I know - it's a tv show!

~Heidi

Last edited by FoxPhile; 09-13-2014 at 10:39 AM
Old 09-13-2014, 10:36 AM
Elite Fan

Would they have the authority to commandeer a helicopter - Poor Olivia she is the only fringe field agent left on her side. It's a good job Lincoln stayed. Now we are nit-picking but that is the point of these discussion threads. We can enjoy the show but point out things that may not make a lot of sense in the real world but of course there is not really an alternative universe so the writers can make it what they want. It is still fun to speculate especially as it gets weirder as the show goes on.

Last edited by LWS53; 09-13-2014 at 10:41 AM
Old 09-13-2014, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Would they have the authority to commandeer a helicopter - Poor Olivia she is the only fringe field agent left on her side. It's a good job Lincoln stayed.
If you remember, Astrid's high clearance level. She gives the clearance of things to all agents.

Old 09-13-2014, 10:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
If you remember, Astrid's high clearance level. She gives the clearance of things to all agents.
Of course, thanks how could I have forgotten. I am glad you pointed that out as it has bothered me for a while now how some of these things happened so smoothly. Am I sad or what - spending my days wondering about a TV programme. My husband said earlier how am I going to manage when we are away next week but I haven't told him about my book.
Old 09-13-2014, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Of course, thanks how could I have forgotten. I am glad you pointed that out as it has bothered me for a while now how some of these things happened so smoothly. Am I sad or what - spending my days wondering about a TV programme. My husband said earlier how am I going to manage when we are away next week but I haven't told him about my book.
It's been awhile since I've gone on a vacation that didn't involve visiting family. I do wonder how I'd spend my time on a cruise or at the beach - probably curled up with my computer watching episodes of all my favorite shows.

FOLKS - if we get 4 more posts in the next 10 minutes this week's rewatch will be @ 100 posts!

~Heidi
Old 09-13-2014, 10:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's been awhile since I've gone on a vacation that didn't involve visiting family. I do wonder how I'd spend my time on a cruise or at the beach - probably curled up with my computer watching episodes of all my favorite shows.

FOLKS - if we get 4 more posts in the next 10 minutes this week's rewatch will be @ 100 posts!
Well we will have to keep it going. Unfortunately my computer is an old fashioned desk top so I cannot take it with me. He has a laptop but I don't think he would let me take it!
Old 09-13-2014, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We made it! This is post # 101 - with 3 minutes to spare

~Heidi
Old 09-13-2014, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

Old 09-13-2014, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
We made it! This is post # 101 - with 3 minutes to spare

I am so glad me made it. My laptop froze and I had to do the re-boot thing and am just getting back now. It was a great Post day.