Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-21-2011, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

“6:02 AM EST” (3.20) - Episode Discussion

Episode 3.20 - "6:02 AM EST"

Original Airdate: April 22nd 2011

SYNOPSIS

ENORMOUS EVENTS OCCUR AS THE WORLDS OF “FRINGE” ARE IN JEOPARDY ON AN ALL-NEW “FRINGE” FRIDAY, APRIL 22, ON FOX — With only three episodes left this season, the beginning of the end is triggered when Walternate finds a way to wreak havoc “over here” in the all-new “6:02 AM EST” episode of FRINGE airing Friday, April 22 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (FR-320) (TV-14 L, V)

CAST

Anna Torv as Olivia Dunham; Joshua Jackson as Peter Bishop; John Noble as Walter Bishop; Lance Reddick as Phillip Broyles; Blair Brown as Nina Sharp; Jasika Nicole as Astrid Farnsworth

Guest Stars: Kevin Corrigan as Sam Weiss; Ryan James McDonald as Alternate Brandon; Seth Gabel as Lincoln Lee; Matt Ellis as Ritchie; Jim Shield as Joe; Richard Ian Cox as Donnie; Jennifer Koenig as Nurse Gail

PROMOTIONAL PHOTOS

PROMOS & SNEAK PEEKS

YouTube - Peter & Olivia in bed- I could get used to this
YouTube - Fringe - 3.20 6:02 am EST (SNEAK PEEK 1)
YouTube - Fringe - 3.20 6:02 am EST (SNEAK PEEK 2)
YouTube - Fringe220Preview620AMEST
YouTube - FRINGE: Peter & Olivia Bedroom Sneak Peek & Promo Scene
YouTube - Where Will You Be? Part 1
YouTube - FRINGE - Where Will You Be? Part 2
YouTube - FRINGE - Where Will You Be? Part 3
YouTube - FRINGE - Where Will You Be? Part 4
YouTube - FRINGE - Where Will You Be? Part 5

Old 04-21-2011, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for starting the thread Sofia!
Old 04-22-2011, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What an amazing episode! I absolutely loved it! I got teary eyed when Walter breaks down in the chapel, John Noble really deserves an award!

PO were awesome! I hope Peter will be okay. I actually liked Alt!Olivia but I'm still not warming up to Walternate.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 04-22-2011, 08:37 PM
New Fan

it was a great episode. I loved the opening PO scene ... I hate the fact that Peter's in a coma, I hope he wakes up soon! I can't wait until the final two episodes, they're going to be EPIC.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The speed of this episode was crazy. I had the feeling that this universe was not ready at all; so if Peter was with our Olivia everything would be all right? Nina was relying on that? MD had not produced enough Amber? On the other side we had a focused and more than ready Walternate team, what a contrast.

The best about the episode was the several scenes among the different characters: Peter/Walter; Peter/Olivia; Astrid/Peter; Broyles with Peter and Walter. In their own way they were all saying goodbye even if no one admitted it.

It was powerful to see the man of science turning to God begging for salvation for this universe.

What a parallel between the two Olivias in the end of the episode. Walternate is all about revenge at this point; he doesn’t even try to find another solution. It would be fantastic to see the Fringe team rebelling against him.

I have more to say about the different characters, but I’ll do it in the different characters’ threads.
Old 04-23-2011, 09:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiab (View Post)
It was powerful to see the man of science turning to God begging for salvation for this universe.
Amazing scene.

The Peter/Walter scenes were beautiful.
Old 04-23-2011, 12:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Really liked this week's episode - definitely felt like I was left hanging at the end, so I understand when the cast say the last few episodes are really all one story line.

The Peter/Walter scenes were fantastic and I loved seeing them share those types of scenes together again. Very powerful. And while all the cast did a fantastic job, I have to again just say how incredible John Noble is. His scene in the chapel?? AMAZING.

I was really caught off guard when the machine sent Peter flying. I wasn't expecting that at all. I can't wait to see what happens next week.

Last edited by Seersha; 04-23-2011 at 01:06 PM
Old 04-23-2011, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

a new all time series low rating! what the **** is happening?!
Old 04-23-2011, 04:15 PM
Elite Fan

The ratings sucked, while the episode did not. I wanna scream at people to watch
Old 04-24-2011, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved the episode but it was like on fastforward!

Walternate is so consumed with revenge, he doesn't even give a crap about who's standing in this way.

I'm finally coming around Bolivia, she was actually ready to sacrifice anything to save both worlds.

All the Walter/Peter scene had me in tears

So the machine can protect itself?!

And what does Sam know now?
Old 04-24-2011, 11:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisztomania (View Post)
a new all time series low rating! what the **** is happening?!
Thank God we got early renewal because we'd all be freaking out (even more than before) right about now.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:05 PM
New Fan

Amazing episode! I can't believe it ended that way. 2 episodes left? How are we going to go that long without this show?!?!

The preview for next week look SICK!
Old 04-24-2011, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

This is so interesting!

I mean Alt!Olivia is captured by trying to do right thing? Who would have thought that baby might have changed her prespective a little bit?

I was so terrifled when Peter touched the machine and it hit him so hard that he fell all the way down to the hard ground. Damn that gotta hurt so badly, huh. But he really survived that fall, huh. What a miracle. Poor Walter taking in everything, letting him go, then to see him falling on grounds. Poor guy has been through enough. And Astrid being there for him is pretty nice.

Walternate is such an ass by using his own grandson's genes to get in the machine to destroy the other world? What a jackass. That would put a great guilt on Henry for sure if he found out. But I am glad that alt!Olivia is going to find a way to end this and hope both worlds can come to peace and move on from this hot mess.

I love the morning aftermath between Peter/Olivia in bed, what a nice way to wake up to someone you love and care about. And that's so hilarious yet awkward moment when Olivia and Walter bumped into each other as him totally naked and her in his son's shirt. So awkwarddddd. I love their facial expressions and how they are so awkward around each other, Walter seems unaffected by it but Olivia obviously seemed so uncomfortable, lol.

Woah, the promos look sooooooooo intense! I can't wait for next two episodes and I can't believe that it's the end of season three, oh my! It's so fast before you know it. So fast!
Old 07-04-2014, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Bringing this up for the rewatch!

~Heidi
Old 07-04-2014, 05:27 AM
Master Fan

Thanks, Heidi. Kinda sad we are stopping here this week because this ep goes right into the next one.
Co-Host of The Bazinga Cast|"You belong with me." Olivia to Peter
Thanks to hilery00 for the icon!