Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the welcome killed the lights and Lostbeth!

I really wish Peter would hurry up and realize that it is the Alt/Olivia. All I care about is that he has zero feelings for her when he finds out. There is only one true Olivia for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feelings (View Post)
Hello guys
is there a scene where olivia is captured and she is tring to communicate with peter " and he is hearing her thought or somhing like that " and he saved her ?
Hi feelings The only thing that comes to mind is from the "Brown Betty" episode where Peter saves Olivia from drowning just in time and when she asked him about it, he said that he knew she was looking for him and followed her.

I personally would love it if they had that kind of intense connection where he could "feel" that she was in trouble or something like that. (LOL yes I watch way too many romance movies. )

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 10-14-2010, 09:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Didn't like that they had sex, but I did like how unhot and unromantic it was. Anna T is so great because fauxOlivia has no chemistry with Peter (because of her portrayal). It's a job to her. Compared to our Olivia, last week, when she had a vision of Peter and he kissed her. Romantic and chemistry filled.

Last edited by azzro; 10-14-2010 at 10:16 PM
Old 10-14-2010, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

I can't believe that really happened. But azzro you're so right, there is no chem between Alt!Liv and Peter. Props to Anna, for reals. And Peter noticed things were off too, he even said it. I think we're not far until we get our Olivia back. This episode we saw moments of Alt!Liv slipping, like that scene in the bathroom and the scene with Newton. She's gonna slip up eventually.
Old 10-14-2010, 10:24 PM
Elite Fan

Oookey, first off, I KNEW THEY'LL HAVE SEX. because if they didn't, it wouldn't have made sense. BUT, i fcking hate it.
Peter, Y U SO STUPID? lmao.
he noticed. he KNEW that she's a 'completely different person' and yet he didn't get a clue that she's switched. oh boy, why are you doing this?

Oh and episode by episode, my hate for Bolivia is growing. Lol. i just don't like her man. Peter is not the person to play your games with. when he fins out, he's gonna fook you all over. i know it.
but the episode was awesome. i almost sht my pants. i wanted them to know it was her damn it. but i guess i'll have to wait.

PLUS, their 'sex' was SO awkward. gotta say it.
but the writers said we WILL have a 'proper' sex scene with Anna/Josh but i wouldn't call that a sex scene. so im guessing they're just saving it for our Olivia and Peter. it makes me excited.

People say that how are they going to get back from this. God, this is how JJ's S3's work. it's like a habit he has.
first, it was with SK from LOST. all fans went all "HOW JK are going to get back from this?" then we have Alias, with Lauren/Vaughn MARRIED in S3. how SV are going to get back from this? and BOTH couples did go back from the torture they put us through. and it was DA EPIC.

so PO are endgame. the epicness is coming. all you gotta do is wait for it.

AND THE SNEAK PEEEEEEEEK. AHHHH!

Last edited by jateryara; 10-14-2010 at 10:33 PM
Old 10-14-2010, 10:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Peter, Y U SO STUPID? lmao.
he noticed. he KNEW that she's a 'completely different person' and yet he didn't get a clue that she's switched. oh boy, why are you doing this?
its obvious the writers want people to hate him.
Old 10-14-2010, 10:45 PM
Elite Fan

There's no way any writer in this world want the audience to hate the LEAD CHARACTER of his show.

so no, they don't want people to hate him. and they don't. for me, it's impossible to hate him. I LOVE HIM SFM!! but im sure they have a good plan for this and where it's going. i trust them.
Old 10-15-2010, 12:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

Peter knows something's up! Yes!

Pity he let Alt-Liv seduce him - but I get it.

He still doesn't want to believe that something's not quite right - and maybe he thought part of why she was off was because of their budding relationship, and in the heat of that moment when they started kissing (etc.! ), he was just happy that Olivia was initiating things.

I thought in the restaurant in the beginning of the episode that Peter was fishing for a different reaction from Olivia than what he got, and while I am sure he gave a fairly truthful answer about needing to go look after Walter, I'd bet he wouldn't have objected if she asked him back to her place. Or at least seemed half disappointed that their evening out was ending - but instead she looked like she couldn't wait to get away from him.

I do see it from Peter's POV about why he might have been wondering why she was suddenly so distant/different etc. around him when SHE was the one who went to him and said that he belonged with her and kissed him. So yeah... not necessarily happy that Peter slept with Alt-Liv but I get it. And yes, I am SURE he'll be angry/guilty and feel a bit of a fool when the truth comes out.

On the other side, Alt-Liv is really having a harder time than she probably imagined trying to pretend to be Olivia. I don't know where her armored exterior went, but it's clear she's cracking. She was so "off" in this episode it really wasn't funny. No wonder she went to her "last resort" of sleeping with Peter to try and throw him off her scent. I actually thought that scene was more about Alt-Liv and her state of mind than it was about Peter or the state of the P/O relationship.
Old 10-15-2010, 12:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don’t hate Peter at all; he knows something is off, but sex is a great appeal and Altlivia knows that! It's her last resourse and she initiated things. Of course they would go there, we need drama, they’re going to put these characters into an emotional whirlwind, and things will have to go deep down before they start rebuilding PO, the original. And I’m super excited for that.

Old 10-15-2010, 01:17 AM
Master Fan

I’ve been lurking here for a while but after tonight’s ep I need a safe place to vent.

I knew the moment Peter started talking about body language and how he could tell that couple at the restaurant hadn’t slept together yet, the two of them were going to. During the last scene I kept thinking, “C’mon phone. RING!! Astrid, Broyles, Walter. Anybody just call and put an end to this!” Though I still have a small amount of hope that Peter & Altlivia didn’t sleep together.

Most frustrating aspect of this episode: Peter admitting that he’s noticed the differences in Olivia but still not realizing the truth.

Didn’t like how Newton played mind games with Altlivia which led to her sleeping with Peter. But loved his one line to Altlivia about Peter suspecting the truth about her--> “That you’re not HIS OLIVIA.”

Azzro and killed the lights: I completely agree with you on the lack of chemistry between Altlivia & Peter. Don’t know how Anna Torv does it but to her for playing the 2 Olivia’s so differently

Jateryara-If JJ and Co continue to follow their “pattern” for storytelling then all will be right with Peter & Olivia. I’ll just have to be patient for the epicness.

Lostbeth- LOVED your “You can’t forget this” tribute video!! You did a beautiful job of capturing the P/O love in that moment. I’ll be watching that over and over again to get through the hiatus.

*Just saw the sneak peak for 3.05. I feel a bit better now.

Oh, and can I please be added to the list? Thanks!
Old 10-15-2010, 05:10 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome star_gazer02! I'll add you right now!

Quote:
I actually thought that scene was more about Alt-Liv and her state of mind than it was about Peter or the state of the P/O relationship.
Oh definitely. I think that's part of the reason why I'm not mad about it. It's obvious this isn't really a love triangle, Alt!Liv doesn't love Peter and that's why she had sex with him. She was trying to convince herself, and Newton, and Peter that she is their Olivia. But as we all saw, she didn't do a very good job in the chemistry department. She's gonna slip up soon, I can feel it.

LOVED the sneak peek <3 I can't wait until they are reunited.
Old 10-15-2010, 10:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey Can I be added?

And I can't wait to see a sex scene with OUR Olivia and Peter. It will be amazing.

I hope Peter will realize that Alt!Liv is not the real Olivia soon. Otherwise I will be really mad.

The sneak peek was

Natalie
Old 10-15-2010, 12:42 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)
Thanks for the welcome killed the lights and Lostbeth!

Hi feelings The only thing that comes to mind is from the "Brown Betty" episode where Peter saves Olivia from drowning just in time and when she asked him about it, he said that he knew she was looking for him and followed her.

I personally would love it if they had that kind of intense connection where he could "feel" that she was in trouble or something like that. (LOL yes I watch way too many romance movies. )
Hi Emsea

Because before i watched the show i opened youtube and i watched some scenes and i fell in love with it " and my imaginary scene was there "and after i finished the second season i didn't find it ...
i want my scene to be real
maybe i dreamed about it ...
oh gad peter & olivia made me crazy
Old 10-15-2010, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just can't wait until these two are reunited the fallout will be huge though.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-15-2010, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 10-15-2010, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by Zonikita