Old 11-18-2008, 09:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

LoL... Tracy has gone mad.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm pretty sure she always was, no?
Old 11-18-2008, 09:43 PM
Master Fan

All I know is I jumped a little when the camera panned on her in the dinner scene and you see her weird eyes.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

From the scenes I was able to hear (the audio went off for a while), I liked this episode. I like the new characters. I can't wait for January, supposedly things are going to get even crazier. I also can't wait to see the promo again, it was so cool with the soundbites and 90210 design. Loving the show.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:06 PM
Elite Fan

I wish Harry would stop calling Dixon Dix, especially when he's in a group of men, heh.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

When he said that, I cringed sooo bad.

Also, Naomi in this ep bothered me so much. It was a mix of the Jessie Spano wannabe facial expressions and her overeagerness to get into the Plastics, and that walking when she was coming to the game. There was NO ONE behind or in front of you, why are you walking like you're on the catwalk? It was just weird. I usually like her a lot but this ep was a miss for her.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

Adrianna so has my backing she echoed my thoughts ...

Silver to Dixon: "So Howwww ....is the new brother I was expecting a full debriefing last night"

Adrianna to Silver: "That's what your calling it"

to Dixon "Funny I always took you for a boxers kind of guy"

after the peck kiss

Adrianna: "Boring I want to see more debriefing"

Adrianna you so rock girl !

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 11-18-2008, 10:48 PM
Master Fan

Dixon actually got a story line, finally (maybe in the new year Silver can get one too) and i must say Tristan was great and that look Debbie and Dixon shared, it was PERFECTION, it was a small moment but really meaningful

Not a lot of S/D but they were cute as always but really what happened to jealous Silver that we were supposedly getting, I wanted jealous Silver at least Silver got more screen time, thats always a plus and they remembered the vlog although I doubt we'll ever get to see it

"Do not engage the scary blonde chick" Oh Kansas Listen to Silver
Naomi again delivered one of my favorite lines "you can text me with a comeback" and I loved her maid delivering the lattes, Naomi and Penelope

Adrianna/Silver/Dixon : PERFECT
Adrianna - Silver hanging out together came out of nowhere but still I love them so I am trying to overlook the randomness and anyway the writers will have them not talking by next episode forgetting about the scenes we got, and then 5 episodes after they will be fighting again, and 2 episodes after that hey will be friends again and we still will have no explanation so I'll be happy with the random scenes I get

Old 11-18-2008, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hated that Annie/Silver scene in Annie's room, with Silver doing that lame replay of that even lamer confrontation. Were they trying for a 'Bitch went down! I'll send you a copy! Bam! Syd! Super bitch!' scene? Because that is what I got from it, and Annie's lame 'telling off' of Naomi was NOT a Sydney punches Gail scene, that's for sure. Failed.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:13 PM
Master Fan

I thought the same scene. Tatum owned that scene. Annie never told her off which is why I was so curious as to why Silver was so excited about it. She looked cute but there was no reason to be that excited about it.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly, Annie got owned. I hope Silver was mocking her.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:58 AM
Master Fan

Annie going over there was so unnecessary. And she made an ass out of herself by going which was the point but still..
Old 11-19-2008, 02:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The ep. kinda bored me
I was sooo glad that Naomi were still in the house during the first scene with the wilsons talking to whatisname. At first i was like great Naomi wont even be in this storyline. But yeah I am glad she came into the room later.
Naomi/Ozzie - FTMFW! That kiss were all kinds of awsome! I really hope the writers have seen how much the fans actually like them/him and keep Ozzie around..
Annie She were just everywhere tonight, i didn't get what the deal was with her tonight
Random how Adrianna were sittning having lunch with ASDE while Naomi were walking around finding a table like a week ago she were begging Naomi to forgive her.
To little Silver/Dixon but they were adorable!

I really like the show, but the writers needs to SLOW DOWN! It's to much and it happends to fast, slow down peeps!

Last edited by Caliina; 11-19-2008 at 02:56 AM
Old 11-19-2008, 03:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

loved this episode. Annie and Ethan were tolerable. Loved loved Ozzie and Naomi. That kiss was hot. I do hope they keep Ozzie. Loved their scenes. They have great chemistry. Missed Navid. Sean seems creepy. I wonder whats his deal.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

I loved the episode.
Happy Annie found her way back to being the way she was the whole mascot thing was freaking adorable. Loved the dancing. Even though the whole, trying to be like Naomi thing was awful but that does happen in real life, girls act that way to be something there not and it just didn't fit her all. Thank god, she's back to the old, geeky Annie. But the little comback line was cute and all the Annie and Silver was very nice to have. Those scene were classic.

Annie and Ethan was ok, like always. Still semi cute.

Silver- Good blogging and the live feed cast. Hanging out with Ade and Annie at lunch...very cool.

Silver and Dixon- nice. drama free and loved the kisses and being together next year? why not? lol [loved that line.]

Kelly and Brenda- same old same, which means I liked it.

Adrianna- funny but i just don't know about it. =] but very cute.

Dixon- The whole Screw you man to harry was amazing. it's about time he got a real story line. That girl, Christina needs to back the hell off.

Harry and Debbie-cool, very cute at the end.

Tabitha- best part!

Sean is creepy but I wanna see more of him. I wanna see what he's really up to.

Naomi and Ozzie is cute. She may be the queen of games but he is the king.
The blended girls are funny. =]

Good eppi overall. Very much liked the cliff hanger with the promo. The cliff hanger with Ade, and her whatever and Silver and Dixon and all that. Wonder what's Sean's up too,. Can't wait for more.