Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-28-2008, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
And Navid going to Naomi's house for Adrianna. I get the reason he was there and all, but the way he did it seemed as if he and Naomi had been friends too.
Did they actually show him going? I think I missed that both times. Or did they not, and you just mean the implication of him going in general?
Old 10-28-2008, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

I hope so too, Megs. Boy do I hope so too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
Navid/Adrianna does seem really random. I like Navid, but I think Adrianna needs a stronger actor to work off of.
Yeah that's the thing. Michael's being thrown into it because there's nothing else going on for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybe someday (View Post)
Did they actually show him going? I think I missed that both times. Or did they not, and you just mean the implication of him going in general?
Yeah, Annie was at Naomi's house getting ready for the dance with Naomi and two of Naomi's friends. And then Navid showed up.

Did Naomi just pull the friends-over-boyfriends line on Annie?!
Old 10-28-2008, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Did they take out a scene of Ryan/Kim?

That Navid/Adrianna scene was kind of ....wow.

Ryan kissed Kim! But oh, does that mean he was attracted to her when he thought she was a student?

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 10-28-2008, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

What happened?
Old 10-28-2008, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Ryan kissed Kim! But oh, does that mean he was attracted to her when he thought she was a student?
Ummm yeah.
I love you
meghan
Old 10-28-2008, 06:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
God I'm hoping this is still the old writer's work.
It is. The new writers first episode is, episode 10.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:09 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I 'ship Adrianna/Navid so bad right now. I loved all their scenes. And the scene with him pulling her out of the car and that conversation just killed me! *SQUEAL*

And thank god Naomi went bad to Adrianna because she would have been a really bad friend. If you can't try to take care of her, who else will? Then she'll have no one and more reason to continue down that path.

SILVER! OMG, happy gas/drugs..so awesome. And Dixon taking care of her! awww! I love them.

SD, AN, & Naomi...can that be our show? Plus the parents.

And, omg, Kim/Ryan! YES! "How old are you?" "25." *KISS* *SQUEAL* WIN!

Blah, Annie, Ethan, & AE annoy the living daylights out of me. GO AWAY. They're so *gag* MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP! And the whole 'you go, I go, we bump into each other thing'? *throws up* I'm sorry. I really don't like them.

Oh! Ozzie! I totally 'ship N/O already. I hope he stays around. Naomi needs a new boy. And Ozzie would be great for us. And her, too, of course. *nods*
Old 10-28-2008, 06:11 PM
Elite Fan

[Dorkodancer147] Ethan and Annie decide to go to Homecoming but not officially together because of Naomi. Adrianna goes to rehab, even though her mom doesn't really have the money. (We find out later that Navid paid for it. Apparently Navid's had a crush on Adrianna for years now.) Meanwhile, Adrianna's pining for Naomi, but Naomi ignores Adrianna, because Naomi can't take watching her friend go down the path that Adrianna's en route to. Naomi gets off the hook for the flushed drugs legally but has to serve detention for the rest of the year. In detention, Naomi meets Ozzie, some Hispanic smartass who has a thing for Naomi. Silver gets her wisdom teeth taken out, and Dixon takes care of her. Then Silver finds out from Annie that Dixon wants to go to the dance, so Silver sacrifices her stance against high-school dances to satisfy Dixon. Naomi and Annie have a heart-to-heart about Ethan/Annie and Naomi/Adrianna. Annie tells Ethan they can't be together because she likes Naomi and wants her friendship to work out. But Ethan and Annie end up making out anyway. Adrianna runs away from rehab to approach Naomi at the dance, only to be refused by Naomi initially. Adrianna goes to a drug dealer, but Navid stops her from getting into the car with him and reveals his crush on her. Naomi, after her talk with Annie, rushes to Adrianna's side, and Navid, Adrianna, and Naomi walk off holding hands. Debbie grows a spine and finally confronts and threatens Tracy for trying to steal back Harry. And Ryan discovers Kim getting drugs from some kid and reports her to Harry, only to find out from Kim that she's an undercover cop. Ryan kisses Kim.

Sorry for the block of text.

Quote:
Did they take out a scene of Ryan/Kim?

That Navid/Adrianna scene was kind of ....wow.

Navid paid for Adrianna's rehab. Heh. Well I guess that explains why he was there for Adrianna then. Seeing how his investment's coming along.

Ryan/Kim did seem like they were missing something. Yeah, there was definitely sexual tension between the two, but Ryan drew the line because he thought Kim was a student. Now, not so much. One of these days, a student's gonna see them together.

Not sure if I'm liking Naomi getting so clingy to Annie now that Adrianna's in rehab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
Oh! Ozzie! I totally 'ship N/O already. I hope he stays around. Naomi needs a new boy. And Ozzie would be great for us. And her, too, of course. *nods*
I hope so too.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do think Navid/Adrianna have chemistry, but......so out of the blue. I am glad he will have something to do.

Ethan/Annie are so boring!

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 10-28-2008, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Ethan and Annie have a sweet chemistry. They genuinely like each other.

Naomi/Ozzie were interesting. I hope he comes back.

I'm loving Navid/Adrianna. Finally, they're giving him something to do.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

Finally Navid is getting screentime!
I love you
meghan
Old 10-28-2008, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for recap
Old 10-28-2008, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Like I said, I thought that last Navid/Adrianna scene was good, but just ... I can't get into them, just so random.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybe someday (View Post)
Like I said, I thought that last Navid/Adrianna scene was good, but just ... I can't get into them, just so random.
Yeah that's how I feel they are cool but random.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1066477/SilverandDixon

Old 10-28-2008, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

I reaaally like Ozzie a lot. And the whole scene in detention with Naomi was full of so many lols.

The whole Adrianna/Navid thing is even more uncomfortable to watch onscreen. It's so random and doesn't quite make any sense. It's clear that because they're the only 2 characters with no romantic interests, the writers thought "Let's put them together even though their characters have nothing in common or would never normally share more than 2 words together! But we'll do anyway!" Doesn't make sense, esp not with the sudden history of them being BFFs before in grade school. That could've been more believable if we knew from the start that he had some kind of liking towards Adrianna but 8 eps into it when we've hardly seen him and suddenly...it's just really uncomfortable.

Annie/Ethan...snooze. They keep putting these obstacles in front of them that just feel contrived. Now Naomi wants to be Annie's BFF which, of course, makes the A/E relationship a no-go? Yeah, forced.

SD = <3. I love their stability and equality in their relationship. As we saw in HF, he's willing to open up to things she likes as she does for him in this ep. And him taking care of her was so cute. So very.

Ryan/Kim wasn't as cute to me as everyone keeps saying. Esp since Ryan's sort of an ass. I can understand his concern but he should have the good sense to trust Harry to do his job the best way possible, it's not like Harry's given him a reason to think otherwise. And the whole kiss just felt kinda...rushed.

Also...Debbie owns.