Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-28-2008, 03:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

how long till the new episode airs... i was gutted when it didnt come on lik 2 weeks ago
Old 10-28-2008, 03:52 PM
Elite Fan

New episode airs 8pm ET in the U.S.

So for me, an hour and ten minutes!
Old 10-28-2008, 04:01 PM
Addicted Fan

1 hour till SHOWTIME.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1066477/SilverandDixon

Old 10-28-2008, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

it's about time there's a new episode. I was wondering where this show ran off to.
Emma♥Neal
Old 10-28-2008, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

^ To go watch High School Musical 3.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

^
I love you
meghan
Old 10-28-2008, 04:45 PM
Extreme Fan

^ And it's quite true!!

Could I just turn and stare in icy silence ♫
Old 10-28-2008, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

It's on it's on it's on!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you
meghan
Old 10-28-2008, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Navid/Adriana was too random for me. They defintely needed to give them better build up, at least HINT at their past friendship or him liking her previous to this. The last scene was good because Michael played it well and Jessica is always awesome, but it just ... felt like too much, too soon, and out of nowhere.

Ethan/Annie continue to be whatevs. Ethan showed a BIT more personality, but still ... They're just totally meh to me.

There was a lot of Naomi this episode, probably more than anyone else, but it was nice to see her not emoing about her lame parents and being bitchy again. I like Ozzie and I like her with Ozzie, I think. He's much better looking and has a better personality than Ethan.

Good to see Debbie with a bit of personality too.

Ryan/Kim had like three scenes, but they were okay. I liked that they had him totally professional with her when he thought she was a student, and didn't really flirt back. Sure, him kissing her he found out her real age would kinda contridict that, but whatevs.

Silver/Dixon were presh, as always. Silver was jokes with her happy gas or whatevs. I wish they could have been at the dance longer though.

Last edited by same old story; 10-28-2008 at 05:24 PM
Old 10-28-2008, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybe someday (View Post)
Navid/Adriana was too random for me. They defintely needed to give them better build up, at least HINT at their past friendship or him liking her previous to this. The last scene was good because Michael played it well and Jessica is always awesome, but it just ... felt like too much, too soon, and out of nowhere.
I completely agree. Maybe Navid trying to get a story, I can buy. But Navid offering his shoulder for Adrianna to lean on off the record? Seriously? Completely out of the blue.

I did find Ethan's talking about 'Oh, you're at the dance? Oh I'm going to the dance.' or whatever he said to be quite cute.

I don't get why Ryan was there with Harry when Harry told Naomi and Tracy about Adrianna's OD. I still feel the writers don't know what to do with Ryan outside his Kim miniplot.

Whaa what just happened with Adrianna pleading for Navid to do something? My roommate and her boyfriend are cooking dinner for us, so I couldn't hear the TV above the noise in the kitchen.

I'm intrigued with the possibility of Naomi and Ozzie, I'll admit.

For the record, Meghan and I talked this over, and we're asking y'all not to start any threads for or involving guest stars until that guest has been in at least 3 episodes. This means none for Ozzie or Naomi/Ozzie until Ozzie's in another two eps. This board already has a buttload of shipper threads and threads for guest stars, but we don't want guest-star threads to just take over the board, given what little substance there is to go off of with them. If y'all any questions/concerns/objections, please let us know. Thanks.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This episode seems kind of slow so far.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 10-28-2008, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I completely agree. Maybe Navid trying to get a story, I can buy. But Navid offering his shoulder for Adrianna to lean on off the record? Seriously? Completely out of the blue.
Well, yes that, but it's kinda explained at the end. But I meant that the end explanation was just as random and retarded because it was so obviously something they randomly throught of, and it wasn't planned, because there was no prior indication of their past friendship or him liking her.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:39 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I think I wrote that before I finished seeing the whole thing. Mehhhh.

And Navid going to Naomi's house for Adrianna. I get the reason he was there and all, but the way he did it seemed as if he and Naomi had been friends too.

God I'm hoping this is still the old writer's work.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Navid/Adrianna does seem really random. I like Navid, but I think Adrianna needs a stronger actor to work off of.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 10-28-2008, 05:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyJ (View Post)

For the record, Meghan and I talked this over, and we're asking y'all not to start any threads for or involving guest stars until that guest has been in at least 3 episodes. This means none for Ozzie or Naomi/Ozzie until Ozzie's in another two eps. This board already has a buttload of shipper threads and threads for guest stars, but we don't want guest-star threads to just take over the board, given what little substance there is to go off of with them. If y'all any questions/concerns/objections, please let us know. Thanks.
Thanks for mentioning that Jen. We don't want our guest star threads to outnumber the regular cast threads. I also, am intrigued by Ozzie and Ozzie/Naomi. Hopefully he'll be around for awhile.
I love you
meghan