Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-30-2008, 10:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

I am loving the ozzie and naomi scenes. Does anyone know what they said in spanish? It seemed very flirty.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:14 PM
Addicted Fan

he said you should teach a class on who to be i dont remember i think he said stuck up or something.

and she said you take a class on how not to be nosey.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1066477/SilverandDixon

Old 10-31-2008, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Who's Mike?
LOL he's the 'medieval weapon' hair dude. The one who was paired up with Navid.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:30 AM
Elite Fan

Ahhh thanks for the answer, Heleen. I remember asking it a while back on an episode discussion thread, but I couldn't remember what the answer was.
Old 10-31-2008, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I answered the same thing.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely622 (View Post)
I am loving the ozzie and naomi scenes. Does anyone know what they said in spanish? It seemed very flirty.
In detention.

Ozzie: "You're very good. You should teach a class on how to be conceited"

Naomi: "And you should take a class on how not to be nosey"

He then said "Niiiiice..Mexican Honey" she responded "Honduran"

While they were dancing to Neyo.

Ozzie: "I have a lot of hope for us"

Naomi: "Slow down boy, lets take it slow"
Old 10-31-2008, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ozzie and naomi are hott together! so much chem. is there a thread for them?

Last edited by bright_eyes; 10-31-2008 at 12:46 PM
Old 10-31-2008, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the translation, starlette318.

[bloomgirl468] No, and Meghan and I have decided not to allow threads for Ozzie until Ozzie has been in at least three episodes. We don't want this board to be overrun with shipper threads or threads for guest characters that aren't gonna be on the show for long (since there is only so much that can be said about a character/actor that's been on the show for, say, two episodes). But if you have any concerns or questions, please let us know. In the meantime, we do have a guest stars thread where you can talk about Ozzie for the time being (until he has appeared in at least two more episodes before he's eligible for his own thread or a shipper thread with Naomi, for that matter).

Last edited by BabyJ; 11-01-2008 at 12:09 AM
Old 11-01-2008, 02:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlette318 (View Post)
In detention.

Ozzie: "You're very good. You should teach a class on how to be conceited"

Naomi: "And you should take a class on how not to be nosey"

He then said "Niiiiice..Mexican Honey" she responded "Honduran"

While they were dancing to Neyo.

Ozzie: "I have a lot of hope for us"

Naomi: "Slow down boy, lets take it slow"

I love that! Thanks for translating
Old 04-20-2015, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

im loving the ryan/kim storyline so much omg i hated them the first time around... well at least, i didnt care. but i love the flirtation. and ryan is sooooo interested... he's a bad liar. and he's the one constantly going up to her! the drug scene was great though, when he grabbed her. omg that was hot. the kiss was too fast though.

annie was really sweet going up to naomi and wanting to talk to her about things. "you know you've only ever been really nice to me." it was really cute and it was great that naomi asked her to hang out. i adore their interaction, its my favorite. all their scenes before and at prom were great. i loved the "with a hot ass" "sounds like something i would say" scene a lot. i felt really bad for naomi when she saw annie and ethan dancing. but then her asking annie not to date him kind of felt manipulative to me? but i still liked that annie was trying to convince her to forgive ade.

naomi making a bunch of noise in detention was hilarious. and ozzie! they were so fun. "now that i know who you are, it's gonna sting so much more when i never talk to you again" god i love naomi. their dance scene was hot.

ethan/annie were sweet. I'm not feeling them as much this time around but i still like them.

navid/ade were cute in the church, i liked that introductory scene, where he wanted to do a story about her. but the scenes after that came out of nowhere, i wish they had taken things slower with them. like they hadnt even shared one scene together before this episode. they could have mentioned navids crush on ade earlier. but with that said, ade needed someone good in her life and i feel like navid is good for her. and they have good chemistry. his "confession" was pretty cute.

ade missing naomi was cute. but she is scary sometimes. the end scene was great, but it was lame because ade was so ready to buy drugs again

once again dixon/silver bored me to death. dixon just does not have a personality imo. and silver is just irritating. and why are they even together? they don't have any of the same interests.
Old 04-21-2015, 06:18 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think Naomi said that to Annie out of manipulation though. She had so much history with Ethan. It was never going to be easy for her to see them together. I think Annie wanting the best of both worlds was never going to work for her. I can't remember but does Annie say she won't date him?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-21-2015, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

i didnt think it was manipulative at FIRST because i do believe naomi genuinely was hurt when she saw them together.

but the way the words were and the way annalynne delivered the lines made it feel manipulative. like she was trying to pretend like she was gonna be so bummed if they weren't friends when really, she just dint want her dating ethan. like her befriending annie seemed more about her trying to get her away from ethan, rather than because she genuinely liked annie. but idk, the scene was kinda hard to read. especially because their friendship DID feel very genuine and fun at the beginning of the episode.

and yeah annie did say she wasnt gonna date him and was going to tell ethan that too but then ethan kissed her.

of course the first time around i loved AE so i was happy but this time around i actually kind of would rather have the a/n friendship. lol
Old 04-23-2015, 04:11 AM
Elite Fan

I know it seens so silly when you look back because we know that Ethan was never going to be worth it. I suppose it was a hard lesson for Annie. And yes, Naomi's reasoning probably was for the wrong reasons in that she just couldn't face Ethan dating Annie but I think Annie was kidding herself thinking she could be her friend and date Ethan.

The whole fight was so teenagery

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-25-2015, 12:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

well i think thats why. at the time i thought a/e would endgame.

now i know they aren't and of course I'm glad about it because i ship something else but still.

id like to think it was more about naomi feeling betraying by her and not wanting someone else having her sloppy seconds then about her still wanting ethan.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:50 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think she still wanted to be with Ethan. I think she just found it difficult to see him with someone else after dating him herself for years and she didn't want to be friends with the person he would be dating.

My Tumblr
My Twitter