Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-31-2009, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

Silverland #33: Because she is Silver of Darkness !!!

WELCOME TO THE 33rd
JESSICA STROUP/ERIN SILVER
A P P R E C I A T I O N T H R E A D

SILVER/JESS VIDEOS

JESS INTERVIEWS

FANFICTION

1. Because you'll learn to dig her.
2. Because it's not that we like her, we love her!
3. Because fierce is her perfect word.
4. Because she ROCKS the HIPPIE style.
5. Because Silver's our fav color.
6. Because Silver is the most fun character Jessica have ever gotten to play.
7. Because Silver is someone that Jessica respects and would want to be in real life.
8. Because she's not great at apologies, but all of us would forgive her
9. Because she sees a whole world outside of Beverly Hills.
10. Because she's not a typical High Schooler.
11. Because those damn blue eyes of hers are irresistible.
12. Because she has awesomely adorable quirks!
13. Because she's the tie-in, she's the spin-off.
14. Because she's the glue that holds everybody together.
15. Because she doesn't bother other people about her problems.
16. Because she oozes cool.
17. Because she's very tough.
18. Because she speaks her mind.
19. Because all she wants to please is herself and that's highly respectable.
20. Because she's a vixen.
21. Because she's saucy.
22. Because people in school respect her.
23. Because she’s not the one to tamper with.
24. Because she's definitely the most beautiful girl in the room.
25. Because she rocks all by her lonesome.
26. Because bangs never looked so good.
27. Because she makes the cutest faces.
28. Because she's the biggest music junkie.

101. mariem201
102. nine9
103. playgroundDiaries
104. fallenstarr288
105. diggerdrogo
106. tvfanatic83
107. x.bridey
108. Missml
109. LPisKiller90
110. BGFan
111. barrette
112. Miranda
113. ChanB
114. innamorata
115. MusicofNight07
116. Ali Marie
117.-Beautiful Disaster-
118. angel_wings05
119. Tracie2004
120. Fridizh
121. Ruby_Slippers
122. Deiaa
123. Motoko Ayoama
124. Ellie Cameron
125. mint chip
126. MeganMila
127. Chattia
128. -Terri-
129. courtneybangelcakes
130. loveloveme
131. XxNaleyxX
132. FallingArrows
133. KatlynLover_Girl23
134. starlette318
135. Courtneyx6
134. dreamerforlife
135. KatieTooAdorable
136. -Kirsty-
137. watchingmewatchingyou
138. sixon4lyfe
139. Sixon_Love
140. Giuly
141. silver89
142. Hugo
143. Kelly_Dylan
144. BigMissR
145. mega0374
146. xxxninaxxx
147. TeamLaFox
148. halo paramore
149. V.Faith
150. Rafatel
151. sliver_dixon
152. B. Chambers
153. margravine_l
154. PeytonSawyer1137
ask to be added

RecentFanarts

Credits: DK Undeniable, x.bridey, leeluvzya & Primal Slayer
JStroup Icons @ LJ
FUTURE THREAD TITLES
Because she is sooooo stormy !!
Because she's a girl worth arguing for
B/c we would never ever leave her all alone and shell-shocked
B/c she'll give her guy a glove and express herself w/ a hand fan.
B/c she thinks hand fan expression israd.
B/c her hand fan is shut (meaning: I hate you!)
B/c she thinks 'sucking face in public sucks'. Yeah right, Silver!

LatestPictures

Last edited by Hugo; 02-01-2009 at 03:25 AM
Old 01-31-2009, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

25th CELEBRATION ARTS & ICONS by Lee

WISHLIST
1) Silver talking to Kelly about a problem
2) Silver babysitting Sammy
3) Silver making a controversial blog
4) Jackie/Silver scene
5) Silver writing
6) Silver in detention
7) Silver crying by herself
8) Naomi/Silver talk about their past
9) Kelly/Silver talk about their mother
10)Silver/Felix scene

FAVORITES OF THE WEEK

Old 01-31-2009, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT, Hugo

But from what you said in the other thread Hugo, I would not be surprised if the writers made who ever hook up just for more drama. I guess it depends who.
Old 01-31-2009, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

For me I don't want the hookups bec it would ruin the friendships but I don't think the writers really care about them yet I think they probably will be afraid to mess up with the established couples bec of the fanbases, at least it seems like that, they can bring in randoms that everyone knows will leave but when there are hookups with another main character then you never know

Old 01-31-2009, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

The random hookups would get annoying, s.2 I would focus on friendship and that's from epi. to epi. yes even friendship can have it's drama !

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 01-31-2009, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

At this point, where everyone is declaring there undying love they may aswell bring in randoms.

But as much as we dont like it or we cannot see it, it can still happen, we are thinking how it will affect the friendships while the writers will also be thinking this but more in a ''this will be fantastic'' way.

I definitely agree, please concentrate on the friendships for season 2 it is seriously lacking.
Old 01-31-2009, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
At this point, where everyone is declaring there undying love they may aswell bring in randoms.

But as much as we dont like it or we cannot see it, it can still happen, we are thinking how it will affect the friendships while the writers will also be thinking this but more in a ''this will be fantastic'' way.

I definitely agree, please concentrate on the friendships for season 2 it is seriously lacking.
That's what they are missing, see how can you not question the next undying love speech, I mean example Adrianna/Navid came out of nowhere we know that, Annie/Ethan (less said but a guy can not say his first ILY on the phone) and you take his word for that, Silver/Dixon have been just about the only couple that you can buy thier potential ILY.... she one not to jump in, he's one that cares deeply for her, which we will find out how much, It sucks because they probably will break up for a lame reason, I pray they don't go BPD ho' w/ her ... but yeh they are going to have to bring newbies for most of these couples.

Old 01-31-2009, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

I think more than the hookups S2 should start with developing the friendships and maybe half way through that season bec they actually developed other RLs some other possibilities than the existing couples can look plausible

right now one of my problems is none of the alternatives seem plausible within the way in which the SLs have been established, any alternative seems too contrived but if they actually break up every couple and develop the gang as friends maybe it won't feel like that

and if they really want to do hookups with others from the cast they really need to stop with everyone declaring their undying love to one another

Old 01-31-2009, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

The thing is I don't mind the randoms, but like you said star, it will be really annoying eventually, when the couples break up will they always keep bringing in new people. Right now we are in ep15 and we are already are annoyed with some of the extras we are getting.

Thats what I said Hugo if friendships are build maybe we will be able to see other relationships forming without it being completely random.
Seriously they should just concentrate on the main group first, build everyones friendship, that should be the focus for season2. lets bring in the randoms way later not in every ep.
Old 01-31-2009, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

The reason the randoms annoy us right now is that they really have had no influence or effect on SLs, Ozzie, Xtina they were not used properly, if they had been used for 5-6 episode arcs where they were really important in the outcome of a SL then I don't think it would be this annoying but they don't seem to use the randoms right either

they really need to build the group dynamics, I think or at least hope that will be the main focus of S2 since they more or less exhausted everything with the couples

I just hope they have S/D break things off on a friendly note so that they have at least some interaction as friends in S2 and are not treated like E/N

Old 01-31-2009, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

You know what gets me ? I can't passionately talk about any other couple. It's wierd I know shipping different couples is, but I'll be honest w/ TV7 scenes Silver/Dixon just have that affect on you, I'm thinking s.2 they will break up and in order to make other characters more desired they'll swing them at someone, like Ty is a percieved womanizer, Silver could give him a human affect, Navid a loser I guess that creates a strain w/ him and Navid, although that would mean Dixon w/ hopefully childless Adrianna to put strong actors w/ each other...frankly I think Annie/Navid is eventually going to happen..Naomi although she would have to go through the biggest bitch phase to buy her and Dixon or Dixon would have to go on a mean streak where he lashes out. If Silver were to get w/ Ethan I want fight scenes, I mean ones where Dixon is kicking his ass and telling him I don't know you stay the hell away from me.

Me I would even think of getting Dixon and Liam to be buds but in a he's trying to get him out of trouble but in doing that something changes and he ends up getting in too deep, how great would Dixon being changed because he's bummed about losing Silver be and having him mom die because you know that's coming.... potential drug dealer or shipper like Liam and he recruits Dixon and ofcourse Liam puts the toughest temptation out there money.

Last edited by starlette318; 01-31-2009 at 11:54 AM
Old 01-31-2009, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

What are the writers thinking, Im sure they are hoping to do a couple seasons, right. So why use sl worth a at least 3seasons. An example is Adriannas drug addiction and rehab should have at least have been for 2seasons the HIV couple of episodes then the pregnancy end of season2 continuing in season3.

Im with you I hpe S/D break up and stay friends as it will also help when everyone interacts as friends instead of having ''Please tell me Dixon will not be there''

I always thought that Navid and Annie would hook up before we were thrown ''I always cared about you Adrianna'' re watching it I really thought he was interested.
Im telling you they will probable use the performing aspect on Dixon and Adrianna in season2.
Old 01-31-2009, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

See none of those alternatives seem even remotely plausible at the moment, we haven't seen any of those characters even interact, I could never get invested in them bec they would be so random, if they really want to go that route they need to first have all these characters become friends so that we can believe it when the RL happens

the most important reason why S/D are so popular I think is that there is a real connection btw the characters not some contrived plot device so whatever happens between them you know they can be friends but with any other actual or possible pairing I don't see a connection, if they actually do decent build-ups to them, maybe it can work

Quote:
Im with you I hpe S/D break up as it will also help when everyone interacts as friends instead of having ''Please tell me Dixon will not be there''
Yeah, I don't want it to be a bad break up when they can't be around each other like one of them cheats on the other or something like that, they should at least remain friends even if they never get back together

Old 01-31-2009, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

I actually can see some hook ups or relationships happening, but like you said it will have to be when everyones friendship's is developed, like everyone is together, spending lots of time, and some people start seeing each other in a different light, that would be realistic.Not a random sentence about how they dated before and then they put them together.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
I actually can see some hook ups or relationships happening, but like you said it will have to be when everyones friendship's is developed, like everyone is together, spending lots of time, and some people start seeing each other in a different light, that would be realistic.Not a random sentence about how they dated before and then they put them together.
If you give them a good build up and interaction and friendship development I can see any pairing as possible, look at GG everyone hooks up with everyone and its believable because they are actually friends and have interaction, so if they start S2 with a random pairing I don't see it but if they start with making them friends then any two pairing is fair game and can actually work

like we were talking before you have Silver stay on for summer school and George or Ethan or Navid is there also, so when S2 starts we'll have them be friends saying they hang out during summer and then half way through the season have them hook up