Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2011, 01:52 PM
New Fan

Thanks for welcoming me!

Yes I think my favorite is Silver. Other than her I'm not sure how I'd rank the girls...I think I change my mind a lot, I like them at different times. Last year I was loving Ade, this year not as much. But I know I'll go back to loving her eventually. They're all such great characters I enjoy watching what's next, and taking turns rooting for each of them. When they first introduced Ivy I really didn't like her. Now I think she's awesome. They're all cool in different ways, and I like their storylines way more than the guys' storylines. (agreed about shirtless Liam and Teddy tho, yum) lol.
Old 05-14-2011, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

i used to HATE silver. and naomi annoyed me. but now i like them both. in fact, naomi is my second favorite, after annie. (whose always been my favorite)

and i used to ADORE ade. but now I dont like her as much. I still like her though.

I liked ivy a lot in season 2, now she kinda bores me, but shes still okay.

if i had to rank them now, itd be annie, naomi, silver+ade tied, ivy.
Old 05-14-2011, 07:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

While Silver used to my favorite and currently still is, she is slipping due to how inconsistent they are making her now.

Naomi is def. #2 for me.

but I cant deciede if I like Annie or Ade more than one another. Adriannas whole singing storyline started ruining her for me and Annie just isnt as exciting as everyone else but she is normal now.

And well Ivy is last since she is newest and she only had one good season in which she didnt appear that much.
Old 05-17-2011, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah, they need some better storylines for ivy.
Old 05-17-2011, 11:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Gal Gadot

They all need better storylines.. Hopefully the new head writer will work out.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah with the exception of Naomi (although this preggo storyline SUCKS) they've all had a lacklustre season. I have enjoyed Ivy on a consistent basis. I've fluctuated between hating wither Silver and Ade on a weekly basis and Annie just bores me.

Next year will hopefully be better.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-19-2011, 03:40 PM
New Fan

I'm hoping we get a bunch of group scenes w/ the girls hanging next year.

I loved Naomi and Ivy huggin and planning the wedding, I like that friendship.

Naomi made ma laugh out loud so hard when she got trampled on w/ the bouquet and starting yelling. I wasn't a Naomi fan when the show first came out, but she def provides some comic relief at times.

Annie I think can be a very misunderstood girl. I know a lot of pp didn't get why she was mad at Liam, I don't think it was completely about his choice to not go to college...i think it was because they were making a future plan for both of them, and then he was like, oh i never really wanted that...its hard to make plans again, because you don't know if the person is just lying about what they really want. thats why she didn't trust him. i do think its an issue worth being worked out, as they did, but i get why she was upset originally.

Ade- i do hope she redeems herself and goes back into the group, i love the group of girls as a whole.

Ivy - she looked gorgeous, she rocked that look so well. i love her style. she's grown as a character too.

Silver - love her, always have. i think she's got a lot of heart. of course i do get being upset that she stole one of her bff's boyfriend, but i don't think she's a malicious girl for doing it. and her dancing made me laugh.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I loved Naomi and Ivy huggin and planning the wedding, I like that friendship.
I like that friendship as well I like the way - barring the whole Annie drama in the beginning - she's a super loyal friend to all the girls. It's like once she likes you, you're set
Old 07-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

x
Old 07-11-2012, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's like once she likes you, you're set
true that. As awful as she has been at times, I think she's also the most compassionate of the girls.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-17-2012, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Shes been a great friend... I'm grateful.

I thought ivy had a great thing with all the girls
Old 09-18-2012, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I liked Ivy's friendships with all the girls, particularly season three with Naomi.

It's such a shame how her character ended up being wasted.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-09-2012, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Vampire Diaries

I loved these guys. They were the main reason I watched the show.
Old 02-27-2013, 02:43 PM
New Fan

Havent posted here in agessss. How is everyone doing? I'm bummed Ivy isn't on the show this year, but I'm glad the girls haven't had any major issues with each other. A little squabble here or there is fine, but I hate when they pit the girls against each other hardcore. Hope they stay away from that the rest of the season. I'm enjoying seeing them getting along and supporting each other.
Old 02-28-2013, 04:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Vampire Diaries

I agree with you there. They haven't had too many issues.