Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2011, 06:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Am glad they are all back together again. But boo for Silver and Ade.

LOVE this girls. Ade and Silver facial expressions are hilarious

And i loved the mean girls walk at the hallway LMAO but Ade was missing there.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

that cap! ADES FACE. OMG. haha.

I'm scared for ade and silver...eek.

and i ship silver/navid, but i think its kinda crappy they flaunting it in her face...
Old 03-02-2011, 12:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
To me it kinda annouce a new trio : Ade VS Annie/Silver/Naomie since the first time we saw that they were against Annie.
It's kind of what makes them suck as a friendship, the fact that their is always someone left out.

I go back and forth on the Adrianna vs Silver thing. The only one that I've really come out hating is Navid because his snotty attitude and lack of any guilt towards Adrianna is gross. Silver at times has felt bad which makes her more relateable. However, last episode watching her and Navid flirty text in front of Adrianna, c'mon. I just couldn't be all besty friends with someone while doing that to them at the same time. It's very two faced.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-02-2011, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andra (View Post)
that cap! ADES FACE. OMG. haha.
Ade looks like she's willing to cut Emily

Quote:
However, last episode watching her and Navid flirty text in front of Adrianna, c'mon. I just couldn't be all besty friends with someone while doing that to them at the same time. It's very two faced.
That was bad. I can't believe Silver could do that in a way, I'd just ignore my phone everytime I was around Adrianna if I were her.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
I go back and forth on the Adrianna vs Silver thing. The only one that I've really come out hating is Navid because his snotty attitude and lack of any guilt towards Adrianna is gross. Silver at times has felt bad which makes her more relateable. However, last episode watching her and Navid flirty text in front of Adrianna, c'mon. I just couldn't be all besty friends with someone while doing that to them at the same time. It's very two faced.
Yeah I have to side in with Ade on this one. No matter how low the writers try to sink Ade I just can't believe that she deserved the dishonesty.
Emily
Old 03-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

They could have been honest with her, definitely. I think half the revenge comes out of the fact that Silver lied about it. Adrianna feels like she's been betrayed by a friend, when if she'd been told right off about the feelings, she could have had time to accept it more.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

i guess it's because annie has never had any girlfriends before moving to beverly, so she wouldn't really know what's like to have a great group of friends. i can't see how annie would just go back to them after the **** they've put her through(this season and before).i can't really see annie together when them after graduation, (like being there for them and occasionally going out), i guess i never counted her in their group, it was always against the trio
Old 03-03-2011, 10:28 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know, I don't think any of the girls are particularly bad friends, I think they just have a lot of issues.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
i guess it's because annie has never had any girlfriends before moving to beverly, so she wouldn't really know what's like to have a great group of friends. i can't see how annie would just go back to them after the **** they've put her through(this season and before).i can't really see annie together when them after graduation, (like being there for them and occasionally going out), i guess i never counted her in their group, it was always against the trio
I think that they've all done crappy things to each other. I don't think Annie is any different to them. They're immature teenage girls.

Quote:
They could have been honest with her, definitely. I think half the revenge comes out of the fact that Silver lied about it. Adrianna feels like she's been betrayed by a friend, when if she'd been told right off about the feelings, she could have had time to accept it more.
Exactly, if Silver had been honest then at least Adrianna wouldn't have as much reason to be angry. Not only was she lying and two faced but she's done nothing then continually betray her when it comes to Navid.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-03-2011, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

idk. i mean, i would have sided with ade, but she was acting incredibly obnoxious. so i cant blame navid for falling out of love with her. but he handled the situation horribly.

but, ade sending that text... just, not something a normal human would do.

okay, maybe send the text, but then thats it, you're even.

Quote:
I don't know, I don't think any of the girls are particularly bad friends, I think they just have a lot of issues.
i agree. i think they are all human, they all make mistakes. theyve all done crappy things. (ade probably more than others soon.)
Old 03-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

If she's still a regular next season, I'm sure they'll forgive her.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-04-2011, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

why do people think she wont be a regular? does jessica want to leave or something?

i think they need ade, regardless if people hate her or love her. she brings drama to the show.

but i agree. i think itll be resolved eventually. the one good thing about these girls is they seem to forgive easily.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

They have to since they've apparently no other friends outside of each other and who they're dating.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-05-2011, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

i know, arent they all supposed to be the popular kids in school? how come they dont have any other friends? LOL.
Old 03-06-2011, 09:07 AM
Elite Fan

I remember that Naomi had a posse in S1 but I think they just disappeared.

My Tumblr
My Twitter