Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2011, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I just figured that they hadn't seen her. I didn't get the impression that they were going out of their way to avoid her or anything.
I didnt get the impression they were avoiding her either. i mean, after the retreat they all rode home together, so there wasnt any issues there. i just think annie had been busy with the play and her job that she probably hadnt been around them as often. and this was the first time they had a chance to really mention it.

Quote:
So was Annie wrong to get mad then? Either way he still didn't back her up. He knew that she was having issues with Emily but for the same reasons as the girls, he bought into Emily's story more.
in liams eyes, yes, she was overreacting. because it appeared innocent to him.

but in annies eyes, and in the audiences eyes, (at least mine) no she wasnt wrong because we all know what a psycho emily is being. no wonder annie freaked out.

Quote:
Have they not proved time and time again that they aren't loyal to each other like that though. The only friendship I've ever actually bought is the Naomi/Silver and Naomi/Ivy one. And even Silver didn't believe Naomi when she told her about the rape because Naomi's erratic behaviour before she told her made her easy to doubt. It's sort of similar here. They got mad at her. If she thought the girls were talking about her and there was an Emily like character terrorising one of them, I don't think she'd be all hugs and flowers either. Plus she hasn't really explained a lot to them either. By the time she started venting about Emily, she'd already gotten under their skin . Emily hasn't come across as anything other then sweet so Annie's case is doubtful.
NO ONE on this show is good friends. Even silver and naomi (though they do appear the closest now and havent seemed to have any issues in a while) were basically skipped over. they went from enemies to friends pretty quickly, IMO. I know many disagree with that, but i think they could have had a lot more build up. not to mention all of season 1 when they hated each other and however longer before that. AND like you said, silver didnt even believe her about the rape at first.

naomi/ivy IMO dont count. they havent been friends that long and ivy is barely part of the group. On top of that, weve had maybe 2 episodes where they have shown to be good friends? IDK, that friendship seemed to disolve quickly.

annie/naomi hated each other then were bffs then hated each other again and its an endless cycle.

both ade/naomi and silver/annie were great friends in season 1 and now both are basically non existent.

annie/ade have always been non existent, other than that brief interaction in season 1 after the play stuff.

ade/silver are only good friends when theres some storyline to push, like silvers moms cancer, or like now with navid.

The show just doesnt know how to write a good friendship. The boys are better friends then these girls.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:39 AM
Elite Fan

I've always bought Naomi's friendship with Ivy and Silver. Even when Silver/Naomi were fighting, I knew that they had a history and enjoyed the few decent scenes that they had. It definetly could have been built up better but I enjoy it for what it is. As for Silver not believing her, I think that it was because Naomi was acting so crazy at the time and had been lying to her about other stuff.

As for Naomi/Ivy, I don't think that they're supposed to be best friends but I like that we've seen them start from scratch and go from being enemies to relateable friends.

I loved the Naomi/Adrianna friendship in S1 and I'm so disappointed that they dropped it.

Annie/Silver had a few cute scenes in early S1 but once they hooked up with Dixon and Ethan, they basically forgot about each other.

I never bought Naomi/Annie except early in S1 right before Annie/Ethan hooked up. Now I think that they just hang out because it's better then arguing. Keep your enemies close and all that.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-28-2011, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah but thats what i mean. i dont really like the NS friendship much. So for me, I see any past issues they had as pretty significant.

Just as people who dont like naomi/annies friendship would feel the same.

its all opinion.

But no friendship on this show has been smooth sailing. I think the writers fail at that.
Old 02-28-2011, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
its all opinion.
I know, I was simply giving mine on it.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-28-2011, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

Can I be added please ?
Old 02-28-2011, 05:04 PM
Passionate Fan

I hope they just make it up in tonight's episode. Wanna see an intense scene between the girls.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meluffy (View Post)
Can I be added please ?
I added you!

Quote:
Wanna see an intense scene between the girls.
Definitely! I want some sort of resolution at least.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:51 PM
Passionate Fan

YES i agree, that should happen! I want them to discuss it together but without them fighting.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andra (View Post)
But no friendship on this show has been smooth sailing. I think the writers fail at that.
Yeah I would like friendships to come first with the girls.
Emily
Old 02-28-2011, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

Oooops, wrong thread

Yeah, I'm not liking how the writers are handling all the friendships.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lol.
Emily
Old 03-01-2011, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

plus side - annie made up with the girls and we got a cute hug

down side - we didnt get an apology from the girls for doubting annie. :/

plus side - psycho bitch emily is out the door.

down side - ade has gone crazy.

plus side - annie/silver/naomi walking like bamfs down the hall

down side - silver/ade next week.... eeek.

these girls.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

it's one thing or another for these girls

I think we'll just have to assume they apologised off screen - but their BAMF walk! I loved it, they're kind of adorable

Oh, Silver and Ade
Old 03-01-2011, 03:04 PM
Elite Fan

Silver and Adrianna - Oi

At least they're all friends with Annie again. Didn't really care for the Mean Girls walk because we already saw it last season but I loved the Naomi/Max exchange

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-01-2011, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

I love the fact they had some cute scenes together but why do they always have to make at least 2 of them being mad at each others ? I want them to be all friends and be able to accept each others for good.
Ade/Silver isn't gonna be pretty I think
Hopefully by the end of the season they'll all be enjoying things together and stop fighting for a bit. Grow up girl, this is HS...

Thank you for adding me
Friendships are a huge deal to me and I wish they would show it in 90210. I'm still SUPER close to my BFF from HS and we would never have treated each others that way, turning our back at one another for no reason, cheating on each other bf, never apologize, do low stuff like sext and such things.

I kinda loved the Mean Girls walk even if we had seen it already. To me it kinda annouce a new trio : Ade VS Annie/Silver/Naomie since the first time we saw that they were against Annie.