Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2011, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Not believing Annie, and believing Emily is pretty much the same thing? no?
NOt really - it wasn't like they could ask Annie because Emily did such a sweet little girl routine and then the Guru told them everything stays within the lodge, etc., etc. What I meant was they had no reason to think Emily was a psycho - they don't know she's a liar but they didn't try to crucify Annie for it, so they must have been a little bit confused over the issue and it's just had time to grow

Quote:
Yes, Annie should have told them about what Emily was doing before, but again they probably wouldn't believe her
But if it had all been out in the open from the start, why wouldn't they have believed her? She's not their family, and I'm sure if Annie had told them what she was like when it began they would have had more time to question the act of Emily bursting into tears everytime Annie said something

Quote:
He was even defending Annie at first when he was talking to Emily in the hallway.
He still believed Emily though with her 'Annie's being mean to me/Annie's giving me the silent treatment', and this was after she'd been crawling around on top of him. Liam's had more reason to doubt Emily and didn't, so they girls' can't be blamed for this one.

Quote:
I love their friendship, well when they're all friends at the same time...
Welcome to the thread!
Old 02-25-2011, 02:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm not going to talk about Ad and Naomi, they have never been really friends with Annie, at least truly.

But SILVER, wtf ??? She's acting like a real b****c and she's really not in the right place to do it. I'm waiting for Annie's reaction to Silver when she'll know....

Come on, what is wrong with Silver, she's never rejected, maybe it's her time.
Old 02-25-2011, 03:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
He still believed Emily though with her 'Annie's being mean to me/Annie's giving me the silent treatment', and this was after she'd been crawling around on top of him. Liam's had more reason to doubt Emily and didn't, so they girls' can't be blamed for this one.
Yeah I agree. The girls could have given Annie the benefit of the doubt but if Liam's getting a pass for doing essentially the same thing then they should too.

Quote:
But SILVER, wtf ??? She's acting like a real b****c and she's really not in the right place to do it. I'm waiting for Annie's reaction to Silver when she'll know....
Really? I thought Silver was the one to doubt what Emily said the most. She only got mad when Annie played right into Emily's hands and attacked her, basically making herself look like an angry crazy lady and Emily looking good in comparison.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-25-2011, 04:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

and then she left... with a cold look. No excuse, I would probably forgive her if she wasn't cheating on her bff but ... just want to say, look at you before judging.

anyway, I guess Annie will always be out of the trio, and now I prefer that
Old 02-25-2011, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
and then she left... with a cold look. No excuse, I would probably forgive her if she wasn't cheating on her bff but ... just want to say, look at you before judging.
Probably , I'm just not surprised that she reacted like that.

Quote:
anyway, I guess Annie will always be out of the trio, and now I prefer that
True and I prefer it that way too

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-25-2011, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, I loathe the trio. LMAO. Annies my favorite though, so thats expected.

OT but I love your icon Jenny!

Well, you just said that if the girls had asked annie about the comments, things would be different... which i agree with. the GIRLS should have come to annie. I dont think its annies responsibility to go talk to them about Emily because she had no idea that Emily was telling them things behind her back. I think its the other girls fault for not trying to clear things up immediately.

IDK, if one of my friends said that another friend was talking bad about me, I dont think I'd just automatically be pissed at her. How is that fair? I'd go to her and confront her about it and see what she had to say.

But, its not really the comments thng I am upset about, becasue I can understand that girls talk and cause drama all the time, so i cant blame them for necessarily believing emily at FIRST, but after Annie explained herself to them they still seemed pissed, and that rubbed me the wrong way because she was being open and honest with them and they just chose to take Emilys side in things.

All will be forgiven as long as they apologize to Annie after Emily gets the F out.

IDK, I personally wasnt as mad at Liam because by the time Emily got to him, things have already gotten out of control with Emily, so Annie WAS acting a bit crazy and letting things get to her. So I cant blame Liam for seeing the outside picture and thinking that Annie was overreacting at first.

But the girls saw Emily flat out lie TWICE in front of Annie. IDK, to me, its different.

Like, if I saw Emily not wake up Annie, see annie get mad at emily for this, and then see emily saying "oh, i must have misunderstood!"

and then a second time, seeing emily say bad things about annie, then annie confront her, and then emily saying "i must have misunderstood" a SECOND time? I'd start to be questioning Emily.
Old 02-26-2011, 12:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
OT but I love your icon Jenny!
Thanks, Alex I miss NK I can't believe it's going to be months until they're back

Quote:
and then a second time, seeing emily say bad things about annie, then annie confront her, and then emily saying "i must have misunderstood" a SECOND time?
I think they girls thought she was saying that the second time to give Annie an out, so that's a little different - but monents before, they were kind of on the verge of believing her, Silver was pushing for it to be dropped but Annie making Emily cry kind of looked like she was bullying her, so that caused the issues then

That's why I said there's a problem because it's had time to fester - they couldn't ask Annie about the original remarks because they were all bonding and disclosing personal info in the lodge, so it had to stay there (or that was the mentality behind it).
Old 02-26-2011, 04:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
ut after Annie explained herself to them they still seemed pissed, and that rubbed me the wrong way because she was being open and honest with them and they just chose to take Emilys side in things.
Naomi and Adrianna were still pissed. Silver was trying to get the subject dropped. Also the fact that Annie wanted to hang out with them so that she could basically bitch about Emily behind her back didn't make her look good. Especially since they were already under the impression that she had been bitching about them. The whole scene where she confronted Emily was car crash too because even though Emily took what she said out of context, she still had to admit that she used the word shallow. It was too easy to doubt her in that situation. She then went and made Emily cry which made her look even worse.

Quote:
IDK, I personally wasnt as mad at Liam because by the time Emily got to him, things have already gotten out of control with Emily, so Annie WAS acting a bit crazy and letting things get to her. So I cant blame Liam for seeing the outside picture and thinking that Annie was overreacting at first.
I do get why fans would be mad at the girls because they could have done things differently but Liam did essentially the same thing. Last week Emily sat on his lap and acted ridonculously inappropriate with him and he didn't get why Annie was upset. This week Emily told him she couldn't talk to him because Annie would get jealous and he was doubting Annie. Surely he knows his girlfriend well enough by now. Even Annie's own mother who lives with both Annie and Emily doubts Annie. Everyone doubts her so I don't get why the girls are so much worse then everyone else for reacting the same way. Emily pulled the same crap on them that's she pulled with everyone else, and they believed it, just like everyone else.

Personally I think they reacted in character - Silver gave her the benefit of the doubt at first because she's practical, Naomi and Annie have the rockiest of friendships if you would even call it that so naturally Naomi doubted her. Adrianna is... actually her character is so inconsistent that I don't know about ehr

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-26-2011, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Its not like Liam made out with her. she sat on his lap, so what? IDK, i wouldnt get mad at my boyfriend for that.

the only reason annie freaked out was because emily had already been pissing her off. so of course liam told her to calm down, he didnt know that emily had been getting under annies skin before that.

i guess I am not as mad at liam because at the end of the episode it really appeared to me that he figured out what was going on. but the girls are still in question, IMO. so its easier for me to be angry at them for the time being.

also, annie didnt explain things to her mom. of course her mom was mad for her fighting. and thats what parents do. they try to stay neutral and not take sides. my mom always does that with me and my sister when we get into fights.

but your friends are supposed to believe you over your new cousin that just came to town! haha.

but i'm really not worried.

two episodes ago everyone was pissed at ade, nothing has changed at all in her situation, yet, they are all friends again? IDGI.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Its not like Liam made out with her. she sat on his lap, so what? IDK, i wouldnt get mad at my boyfriend for that.
So was Annie wrong to get mad then? Either way he still didn't back her up. He knew that she was having issues with Emily but for the same reasons as the girls, he bought into Emily's story more.

Quote:
but your friends are supposed to believe you over your new cousin that just came to town! haha.
Have they not proved time and time again that they aren't loyal to each other like that though. The only friendship I've ever actually bought is the Naomi/Silver and Naomi/Ivy one. And even Silver didn't believe Naomi when she told her about the rape because Naomi's erratic behaviour before she told her made her easy to doubt. It's sort of similar here. They got mad at her. If she thought the girls were talking about her and there was an Emily like character terrorising one of them, I don't think she'd be all hugs and flowers either. Plus she hasn't really explained a lot to them either. By the time she started venting about Emily, she'd already gotten under their skin . Emily hasn't come across as anything other then sweet so Annie's case is doubtful.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-26-2011, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess the issue I have with this, is that the girls just completely shut Annie out. No warning, Annie didn't know why they were even mad at her. Which makes theirs worse imo.
Old 02-26-2011, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

^ I agree with that They should have at least been upfront it they were going to avoid her.
Old 02-26-2011, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

True that, I just figured that they hadn't seen her. I didn't get the impression that they were going out of their way to avoid her or anything.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-26-2011, 12:58 PM
Elite Fan

Probably with Annie working/seeing Liam, it was easier to avoid her, I guess so they wouldn't have to deal with the drama.

They can all team up to take down Emily in the next episodes hopefully
Old 02-26-2011, 04:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

I hope they will