Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-05-2008, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Series Premiere Episode Discussion Post - We're not in Kansas.../The Jet Set Part 2!!

We're Not in Kansas Anymore
Episode: 1x01
The Jet Set
Episode: 1x02
Airs: September, 2nd 2008

Episode Description:
The Wilsons move from Kansas to Beverly Hills; Harry starts his new job as principal of West Beverly Hills High School; Annie and Dixon attend their first day of class and meet an assortment of privileged kids.

Part 2:
Dixon tries out for the lacrosse team, but jealous teammates attempt to thwart his efforts; Annie meets a handsome student who flies her to San Francisco for dinner on his private jet, but she doesn't tell her parents about it.

Rules and Information:
1. Please leave all Episode Discussion to this post.
Do not post in character/actor threads, etc where things can be further discussed.
2. As hard as it may be and if you want to make icons or art, please don't use them until the episode airs, even if the stills over here.
Also, do not post stills in regular threads, only discuss them here, just speculation, not spoilers.
3. Since some people may not be a fan of your certain ship, try not to insult other ships, just stick to the one you like and be positive, please.
4. Reminder!! Pilot is 2 hours!!

More Episode Stills:

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 09-05-2008, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Continue the dicussion!!

icon by jess
Old 09-05-2008, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread Stacy!
I love you
meghan
Old 09-05-2008, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Your welcome!

YAY for getting a new one. This was pretty cool.

icon by jess
Old 09-05-2008, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, the more I watch the first two episodes, the more I like them.
I love you
meghan
Old 09-05-2008, 08:11 PM
Loyal Fan

i seriously love this show i never really watched the old 90210 but this one is so awesome i cant wait for the next episodes!

Luke&Lorelai..Lucas&Brooke..Troy&Gabriella..Jay&Erin..Wade&Zoe..Rachel&Finn..Rayna&Deacon

Gilmore Girls..One Tree Hill.. Friday Night Lights #Gonebutnotforgotten
Old 09-07-2008, 05:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for making a new thread!

I still haven't posted on this thread yet!!

I agree with a lot of people about some things they said so I won't repeat them...
I liked the first episodes but too much things happened and I thought it was a bit all over the place. The cheating, the birthday party, the private jet, Harry's secret child... that's a lot! I thought the not-so-sweet 16 party was going to be a big thing and actually it wasn't. There wasn't one main thing in these episodes.
It's weird because before seeing the show, people weren't sure about the grandma thing and now everyone loves Tabitha! I think she adds fun in the show, she did a great job!
I like the Wilson family! They seem to enjoy each other's company and they have a strong bond.
Debbie and Harry have good chemistry and I'd love to see nice storylines for them! Someone said Harry's child could be the teacher and when I think about it, it could be! I wonder if we'll know that or when!
I liked the scenes with Kelly and Brenda! I wanna see them be friends again!
All the songs in the eps were great! I hear most of them on the radio almost everyday! They're really recent, it's cool!
I liked how they started the show with Coldplay's "Viva La Vida"! I love this song and it added a feel good thing (especially with the Wilsons who were all smiley)!
Overall, the show put a smile on my face and some scenes were really cute and their reactions reminded me of real life you know!

I'm really happy about the ratings! I hope it stays like that! They even talked about it on tv where I live (which is rare because I haven't seen anything from this new 90210 on tv! )!!!

I think the show will get even better! I wanna see more...

Could I just turn and stare in icy silence ♫
Old 04-14-2015, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Rewatching the whole series and i just started tonight. It’s fun rewatching these.

The Ethan scene still grosses me out. I can’t believe they put that in the pilot. Also typical that Ethan is the “Star” player but they didn’t even do anything with it. I mean, other than have him lie about Dixon which was pretty lame! Good for Annie standing up to him. i loved ae the first time around but this time i just didnt really care.

Navid was pretty funny. And the Navid/Dixon friendship is cute.

It’s weird seeing all the adults in the show, I almost forgot they had been a part of it. I loved seeing Nat at the peach pit!

The Annie/Naomi scenes were cute. Naomi was a bit bitchy but she wasn’t that bad. Annaylnne is just too likable. lol. Her taking Annie’s paper wasnt that big of a deal. I mean, its not like Annie used it at West Bev, it was from her old school. LOL But Annie did have a right to be upset about it. And Naomi was the one that called her a bitch. lol Their scene in the office was pretty funny though. Oh and ANNIE AND NAOMI SHARE A BROTHER. love it already.

Silver was a huge brat! I don’t see how anyone liked her in this first episode. I realize she hated Naomi but it was really immature of her to trash Annie. Like, was she so obsessive about it. But at least she apologized. However, she needs to realize that Annie can be friends with whoever she wants.

Personally I think Naomi is way too good for Ethan. Like Dustin is a cutie but Naomi just seems like a fire cracker.

Ryan was a kind of inappropriate teacher? Implying that Naomi’s paper would suck? That’s pretty jerky. Good for Harry telling Naomi that she is smart and she can write the paper herself without babying her.

Adrianna was a really interesting character! Loved the drug storyline.

Episode 2 was good, Ethan was a lot funnier in this episode then he was in ep 1.

Ty is adorable but was pretty dorky in this first episode. I don’t get why they tried to sell him as the player.

Once again Ryan was a complete ass. What is his vendetta against rich girls? god he’s annoying. and then calling sammy baggage? yikes. I loved when Adrianna said she would use the money to pay the mortgage. Good thing she put him in his place.

it was cool seeing brenda again and we got a brandon/kelly reference. he called her beautiful. <3

the ethan/annie scene at the pool was cute.

i loved the silver/naomi scene where ade called silver bitch lips. hilarious.

dixon is a good guy taking the fall for everyone but he's kind of boring as a character imo.
Old 04-14-2015, 06:31 AM
Elite Fan

Oh wow Id love to so a rematch but don't know if I'd be able to find the time..

I always wanted Ryan/Naomi to have an affair. I think it could have been such a good storyline..

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-14-2015, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

they definitely could have gone that route and naomi would be the person to do it with since she seemed so much more mature then the other high schoolers.
Old 04-16-2015, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

Plus they disliked each other so much it would have been the perfect push and pull kind of romance..

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 07-15-2015, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked Ty at the start. I like the chemistry between Silver and Dixon. And Tabitha was the best part of the show, really.
Emily