Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

CHRISTMAS
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 11-21-2015, 12:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
but i was just dumped so i need the holiday cheer!
oh no what happened?

Yep I live in Ireland. It's great only lame thing is it's harder to get decent American shows when they're airing. We always get them months down the line

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-21-2015, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

well my last boyfriend dumped me (because apparently he wanted to be single, yet now he has a new gf LOL) and week later i met a new guy brian who was a lotttttt better. just way more mature and treated me better. it helped me get over dustin (my first ex). i wasnt that passionate about him but he had a great personality and we meshed well, so even though it was fast i wanted to give it a shot.

anyways me and brian had been dating for 2 months and during that time I've started to like him more and more. i knew it was getting more serious. we talked about spending christmas together, going on a trip for my birthday. we spent almost every night together and talked everyday. he met my sister and her husband. i thought he was a really good guy and things were going somewhere. so about a week ago i send a text saying "hey how would you feel if i changed my Facebook status to in a relationship?" i was trying to be casual about it and i honestly felt like he would have laughed it off (he doesnt even have afacebook lol) and said it was fine but he was like "we can talk about it later." it was strange. and dinner that night was weird. he basically told me he wasnt sure he was ready for a relationship right now. of course i was upset.. but th next day he texted saying he was glad i brought it up because it made him like more that i could be honest about what i wanted. i was okay with that and i was gonna I've him some time. but then two days ago he was coming over (he brought me dinner) and then we talked for hours just hanging out and laughing eTC and FINALLY he sits me down and tells me he doesnt think he wants a relationship. LIKE, SERIOUSLY. I'm so irritated. why did he drag it out the entire freaking night? why didnt he say something the last time we were at dinner? and he was basically my boyfriend anyways, he would make me dinner, tell me how much he liked me, i hung out with his friends ETC ETC so why freak out over the title of "boyfriend"? it was so annoying. i told him just to leave and i didnt want an explanation. he tired to hug me and i said no. i said there was really no point. he didnt want to be with me, and we weren't really friends before and i knew we wouldn't be after so there was no point trying to make things okay and have him stick around. he left upset and we haven't talked since. he did send me a text the next morning saying he wanted me to be happy and find a good man and i just ignored him. its really not even worth it to respond to.

sorry about the novel!!!! weirdly I'm not that sad and i advent even cried so i obviously was rebounding and didnt like him that much but i was willing to give it a chance. i just think guys are such idiots. its been 3 TIMES NOW where I've dated a guy for months and then he's said he doesnt want a g/f when it starts to get serious. i cant take it anymore, really cant. i need to find a mature guy thats ready for a relationship. I'm gonna be 28 this year, I'm tired of the little boy games. So frustrating.

i am just gonna stay single for a while. at least a year. i dont want to deal with their crap anymore.
Old 11-23-2015, 04:15 AM
Elite Fan

He sounds like a jerk Alexa and you played it right by just cutting ties. Guys are funny they get so weird about labelling. Especially on facebook I'm with my guy years and even he was kind of funny about putting it out there on Facebook. We both were

If you're not that broken up about it then you probably weren't that into him. Maybe it's for the best that it ended so you won't waste anymore time on him when he's not right for you anyway?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-23-2015, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

well he's not a jerk. i mean, he was married before i understand his hesitations getting back into something. i was the first person he dated since the divorce (which was a year and half ago). but i do think he was jerky to lead me on like that if he knew he wasnt ready for anything. however, he's a really great person and i think he was trying to do the right thing by be honest with me, its just a bummer that he didnt see anything serious with me. I'm not sure why. i feel like id make a great girlfriend, but whatever. maybe i need to pick guys that arent rebounding, clearly.

i think partly why I'm not that upset is because i was kind of rebounding from dustin, and it was only 2 months that we dated so i didnt get too invested. I'm glad that i brought the topic up though because i wouldn't want to be dragged on for eight months like i was with the guy before dustin! i do think i saw brian as more of a friend though and was trying to make it work because i want a relationship but i dont think i had a lot of passion for him, so its definitely for the best and in time i will be totally okay about it.
Old 11-26-2015, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Thanksgiving to our American posters!
Old 11-27-2015, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks! having a great one at the beach.
Old 11-28-2015, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

aww! glad to hear it! you deserve it
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 11-28-2015, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I dont wanna go back.
Old 11-28-2015, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

run away!

my stupid computer is acting up and seriously hates every website. i think it's time to put this one to rest
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 11-28-2015, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh bummer. i hate when laptops start acting up.

my mac is the love of my life. i will never go back to PC.

wish i could! but only 3 more weeks until i get another break. i can make it.
Old 11-29-2015, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

i've had it for like 5 years so

my town's christmas parade is today! it's sort of cheesey but it always starts the holiday season in my town so it's a fun tradition to be a part of.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 11-29-2015, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

Hey everyone how was everyone's thanksgiving?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-29-2015, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

thats fun!

my sister had her mac for 8 years and its still going. overtime I've had a pc they break after like 5 years or so.

Thanksgiving was great! very relaxing here at the beach. not excited to go back but only 3 weeks till christmas! cant wait!
Old 11-30-2015, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

might try to get a new one after christmas.

soooooooooo close to christmas!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon