Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-05-2009, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

well, I like your post!

I'd like to say that I don't feel we can determine who's to be the epic romance at this time. Characters are still being developed, and relationships formed. It's just to early for EPIC right now. There will be time for that later i'm sure!

I don't think Liam/Annie are anything to be worried about. I got the impression that Liam is only messing with Annie but will move on to someone else very quickly. The thrill of a volcano can only last for so long after all!

I was disappointed that we didn't get any Liam/Naomi, I thought we deserved at least one!

I'm so sad at Navid/Ade.

Not thrilled with Jen, don't like Ryan/Jen.

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 05-06-2009, 05:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
PS He had a good point that Annie completely was against the Ade/Navid marriage and yet threw them a shower blada bla. The impression I got from that was Annie likes to go along with everyone else to make everyone happy and who does that remind me of in the beautiful and deep *snigger* Peytote scene, starts with E, ends with Tool.
Well in Annies defense...Ade/Navid are her friends now apparently so even though she didnt support them, she still did what any good friend would. Plus Naomi put her in a pretty awkard position by telling Ade that Annie was hosting the party. How do you tell someone that you dont want their baby shower at your house?
Old 05-06-2009, 05:49 AM
Master Fan

But what Liam said to Annie about Annie about being against the Ade/Navid marriage and yet threw them a shower that applies to everyone then, Naomi, Dixon,Annie, Ethan they were all against it and were trying to talk them out of it no body took the news positively yet the boys still threw Navid a bachelor party and the girls Adriannas bridal shower.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
But what Liam said to Annie about Annie about being against the Ade/Navid marriage and yet threw them a shower that applies to everyone then, Naomi, Dixon,Annie, Ethan they were all against it and were trying to talk them out of it no body took the news positively yet the boys still threw Navid a bachelor party and the girls Adriannas bridal shower.
You're right about that.

Naley....always and forever
icon~ lolo13
Old 05-06-2009, 06:50 AM
Elite Fan

I figured it'd only be so long since I was maimed by the Annie fans. The only reaosn that I brought it up was because Liam actually specifically said it to her so that's why it reminded me of the E-Tool scene.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-06-2009, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
I figured it'd only be so long since I was maimed by the Annie fans. The only reaosn that I brought it up was because Liam actually specifically said it to her so that's why it reminded me of the E-Tool scene.
What's E-Tool exactly...?

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 05-06-2009, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

What are you talking about who said I was an Annie fan I was just saying that it would also apply to everyone what he said so he my as well have said it to everyone too. Where does that show Im a Annie fan.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
What are you talking about who said I was an Annie fan I was just saying that it would also apply to everyone what he said. Where does that show Im a Annie fan
Chill dude it was a joke. It's not that bad to be called an Annie fan I would hope .

Again the only reason I brought it up was beacause she seemed especially harsh when she was talking about how they were two stupid 16 year olds ruining their lives o whatever it was and I know that she was right but because she was so sweet about it when everyone elso kinda voiced their opinion a bit that I was wondering was what Liam said to her supposed to be a point about her personality or just a jab at her in general. Either way it all just reminded me of the ETool and Peyote scene...

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-06-2009, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

LOL Im not a fan but I also dont mind Annie as much as other people.

I think it was suppose to apply to her personality and him just trying to annoy her. To be honest Liam is such a loser I dont really pay attention to him and what he says, the writing for him is fail we dont know why he is doing this, does he like her, is she just a distraction, is he trying to do ''good girl gone bad'' it really is not clear.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:35 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I don't think the writing is serving Liam as well as it could. There are moments when he's very interesting, but that's mainly due to the actor actually pulling it off. They're doing a better job with Navid and Dixon lately.

icon
Old 05-06-2009, 07:37 AM
Elite Fan

To be honest I think that the writing for all the boys was run into the ground the minute they found their other half. The focus shifted from two seperate people to just the girl dealing with her problems and the guy supporting her. The development for the guys in general just stopped.

Quote:
I think it was suppose to apply to her personality and him just trying to annoy her. To be honest Liam is such a loser I dont really pay attention to him and what he says, the writing for him is fail we dont know why he is doing this, does he like her, is she just a distraction, is he trying to do ''good girl gone bad'' it really is not clear.
I dono what the hell is going on there but the whole one bad boy, one good girl that sees right through him angle is so old already. It's like a really embarrassing version of Naley is OTH S1. I think that he'll treat any gal he's with like crap and I just found the whole thing tedious.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-06-2009, 07:51 AM
Master Fan

I agree the girls do have better development, all of the guys is through their relationships and we never really get to see them outside of their relationship and they still have not had an individual sl seriously are we ever going to get to know Navid properly.

The writing is really bad for Liam um why the sudden interest in Annie they barely talked last week yet he is forever trying to talk to her and trying to analyze her since when did he become her psychiatrist. I just find it weird how is telling how she acts, why? does he have an interest in her, does he even like Naomi, does he want to date both of them. Urgh it is so frustrating cause IDK where he is going with it. So if she ''explodes then what will he move on to the nxt girl.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
agree the girls do have better development, all of the guys is through their relationships and we never really get to see them outside of their relationship and they still have not had an individual sl seriously are we ever going to get to know Navid properly.

The writing is really bad for Liam um why the sudden interest in Annie they barely talked last week yet he is forever trying to talk to her and trying to analyze her since when did he become her psychiatrist. I just find it weird how is telling how she acts, why? does he have an interest in her, does he even like Naomi, does he want to date both of them. Urgh it is so frustrating cause IDK where he is going with it. So if she ''explodes then what will he move on to the nxt girl
With the way Navid is behaving, I shudder to think what he would do if she actually dumped him.

Yeah Liam/Annie is random. It's not so much the ovrer analyzing it's the whole "Oh wow I hate you, the tension here is awful, we will never date" angle that they're going for. It's like I don't get where this hatred comes from. He asked her out, she told Naomi, Naomi got mad at nobody. Big effing deal.

To be honest though I think that my major problem is that whichever way they approach this, it's still a recycle of the Annie/Ethan/Naomi crapfest. It's even more unbearable though because they've made Naomi so unbearable this time. Like I said in my recap, every scene she and Annie are in together serves the purpose to remind us who the beter feistier person is and who the desperate hag is. It's just so outdated and boring.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-06-2009, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

LOL seriously they need to develop Navid more, what do we know about him

Well at least Naomi was bearable in the E/A/N triangle now it looks like she has a split personality, she looks obsessed as well as psychotic when she is with him.
I think I would have preferred if they stopped forcing the A/N friendship on everyone the triangle would have still be annoying but more bearable if they were not friends and Liam was trying to hook up with both and Naomi was still being Naomi.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well at least Naomi was bearable in the E/A/N triangle now it looks like she has a split personality, she looks obsessed as well as psychotic when she is with him.
I think I would have preferred if they stopped forcing the A/N friendship on everyone the triangle would have still be annoying but more bearable if they were not friends and Liam was trying to hook up and Naomi was still being Naomi.
Yeah exactly. Get rid of the contrived friendship crap cos if we're honest nobody is really buying it anyway. I think the problem of the last triangle that because Naomi was Naomi and was feisty amd bitchy, a lot of people preferred her to dull as a doormat Annie. I think that Annie has the advantage over Naomi because the writers blatantly prefer her to everyone. The writing alone is obvious. Also I think that the writers won't be giving up til Annie has her endgame suitor. Vomit. Thats why Naomi is so unbearable at the moment so they don't make the same previous mistakes.

All I get from this is that they break up Annie/Ethan and throw them right into the middle of two other couples (I know Noami/Liam are not a couple but you know what I mean). It's like the kiss of death whenever either of them are involved.

My Tumblr
My Twitter