Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-14-2009, 06:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

So far I am enjoying every minute of this episode! Which is weird since it doesnt happen often in this show. And I am so glad that they wrapped up Kelly/Donnas story from the orginial with them opening up a botique shop together, good job writers.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesfrancolover! (View Post)
kelly is annoying me lmao LAY off silver please
What did you expect to happen after Silver went into full meltdown mode? For Kelly to just let things go back to what they used to be? Its going to take both of them to get adjusted to things and Kelly will loosen up eventually.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

i know but its so annoying did she have to sit with her and dixon? i mean come on
Old 04-14-2009, 06:41 PM
Elite Fan

The 'alone time together' being an oxymoron was hilarious
Old 04-14-2009, 07:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

Overall this was a good episode. Liam and Ethan were boring and annoying.

But its SO nice to have my old Silver back! It feels like she has been gone forever! And we got some nice Silver/Kelly scenes along with some good SKDonna scenes.

Dixon/Annies storyline was also nice with Dixon secretly wanting to see his mom and Annie stepping up to the plate. I enjoyed her this episode. And she needs to keep the straight hair, makes her look so much better.

Hopefully they wrap up Donna/David split story next ep with them still working things out.

But I have decieded I do like Naomi/Liam, their last scene was good.

Promo was interesting, couldve been better though.

And I know they overdo the Dr.Pepper ads in this show but I dont let them affect me. Hopefully they will learn how to add them in more subtly and less noticable.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:02 PM
Extreme Fan

I missed the last 5 minutes of the episode.
Anything good happen?
Old 04-14-2009, 07:02 PM
Elite Fan

This ep was good until i heard that David and Donna were seperated and that just messed it up
Old 04-14-2009, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I don't like that they're separated, but hopefully they won't be for long.

Overall,I enjoyed this episode. There were a lot of light-hearted and NECESSARY moments.

I thought Annie was adorable in this ep, and I definitely haven't been her biggest fan, though I never hated her as much as some other viewers. I liked the whole Mango bit and teasing him in the car. I teased my brother on road trips. Nice Dr. Pepper placement there....bwa! But I really like Dixon's mother and hope that we get a scene with them alone....oxymoron!

Liam's really growing on me. He and Naomi are hot together, but I'm not really getting OTP status like I got with Ozzie/Naomi. Yeah, I said it. I thought O/N had more potential for longevity. But Liam's very funny and points out how bland Ethan is...so points there.

If Ethan were more interesting, I would care more. I feel like the writers were desperately trying to make him 3-dimensional, but I wouldn't say they were successful honestly. I might agree with some who say Dustin was miscast. :/

I love Silver's pajamas. Want! But all the scenes with her and Kelly were really simple, sweet, and to use it again, necessary. She is her parental figure and it's nice to see that her recovery is already starting to have some ups and downs in her life. The Donna/Kelly scenes were nice, too.

Diablo Cody can act. Wow. Usually, you don't get good cameos on teen TV, but this was nice.

Kelly's laugh sounds the same as it did ten years ago. Awww. Okay, I know that's a dorky comment.

Hmmm, what else? Yeah, some great dialogue, and an all around good ep. I'm glad Ade's back next week, with Navid.

icon
Old 04-14-2009, 07:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

I dont think any actor could make Ethan interesting. They have just written him so badly and trying to develop him so fast instead of drawing it out over seasons like a regular show does.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

I second Mayberry's comments. Not as good as last week, but I liked it okay.

Icon by Court
Old 04-14-2009, 07:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

I liked Silver/Kelly and Ethan/Liam.

Also liked Liam/Naomi... I think.

What I didn't like was all the Dr. Pepper product placement. I really did like the preview for next week's episode, though.

Old 04-14-2009, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

Oh, the Dr. Pepper stuff. Exactly how much money are they giving the CW? Dr. Pepper had more closeups than any of the actors all night.

I liked the looks of next week's episode, too. Looks more action-packed than this week was.

Icon by Court
Old 04-14-2009, 07:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by emesoohci (View Post)
Oh, the Dr. Pepper stuff. Exactly how much money are they giving the CW? Dr. Pepper had more closeups than any of the actors all night.

I liked the looks of next week's episode, too. Looks more action-packed than this week was.
lol instead of giving us promos for the next episode, they should just do a whole promo centered around Dr.Pepper.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked Annie in the scene with Dixon's mom, but not in any of the other scenes. I just hate Dixon/Annie scenes, Shenae and Tristan have no chemistry at all, and they're always so forced. No thanks. She looks WAY better with her hair like that though!

Ethan is soooooooo boring. Donna is sooooooo boring. Liam is annoying. Naomi can be funny SOMETIMES, other times, no.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

Annie/Dixon yeh I know, but they were on today, I literally wanted to know more, you finally felt thier connection as siblings they were just finally on. Annie was good today amazing Dixon saves a character like that and her scene w/ Dana had meaning.

Liam very good, a take charge guy, and slides in remarks. Ethan umm he had 2 good scenes walking off w/ Liam from the woods & the scene where he asked if he liked Naomi other than that I felt he was misplaced and just phony which is funny since he's trying not to.

Liam/Naomi a bit interesting, potential.

Donna/Kelly Ay yiyi they were there for Silver atleast that's what we're told.

Kelly/Silver cute at the end. Kelly she needs someone there for her but 24/7 .0000001 secs...other than that good epi. some depth per character, humor, next one looks interesting too.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade