Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-18-2011, 03:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Max & Naomi #3: Annalynne loves her NERD, and we love him too.

Welcome to the 3rd Max and Naomi thread

Once Upon a Time...

A beautiful, popular girl met a handsome, smart boy and they fell in love. This is their story....

+

CHAPTER 1
“We all want to feel important, you know? Like we have some special significance. So you are not lame, you're just human.”

Max and Naomi met one day in high school as lab partners. At first, they didn't think much of each other. Max thought Naomi was an airhead; Naomi thought Max was a dork. But their chemistry was undeniable. One afternoon they found themselves on an impromptu field trip to confront Guru Sona, a con artist posing as a spiritual teacher, who tricked Naomi into “donating” away a large portion of her trust fund during a moment of weakness. Just when it seemed like there was no hope left for Naomi, Max revealed a loophole in the guru's scheme. They spent that night walking through the woods together, gathering evidence to help Naomi's cause. In that short time, they discovered common ground, and found that they worked well as a team. And Naomi, much to her dismay, realized she had "the hots for a nerd."

SONG: “Sunshine” Rye Rye featuring MIA

CHAPTER TWO
“Victor numquam cedit...A winner never gives up.”

Naomi could not stop thinking about Max. She fantasized about him in her dreams, and at school. She tried to cover up her feelings, but found herself naturally opening up to him about her problems and taking his advice. He convinced her not to give up on her dream college, and helped save a charity project for her resumé. Overwhelmed by his generosity, Naomi gave in to her emotions and kissed him. She was shocked when Max rejected her, apologizing that she was "not (his) type."

SONG: “E.T.” Katy Perry

CHAPTER THREE
“I like you... God knows why, but I do.”

Naomi did not take rejection lightly, and continued to pursue Max, first by trying to be like him, then by trying to seduce him. Max finally admitted that he was attracted to her, but felt she was too self absorbed. Naomi refused to give up, virtually humiliating herself in public for him. In the process, Max realized that she wasn't as arrogant as he thought. Naomi told him he was "funny, and smart, and freakishly confident"... and hot too. That was all Max needed; they kissed again, this time leaving them both breathless. To save their reputations, they agreed to keep the relationship a secret.

SONG: “Suffocation Blues” Black Pistol Fire

CHAPTER FOUR
“Any chance you want to relaunch that rocket?”

Max and Naomi continued to see each other privately, and their physical attraction went through the roof. One night in Max's bedroom, they finally had mind-blowing sex. Unable to stay away from him over spring break, Naomi concocted a cover story that Max was her math tutor and brought him to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico with her friends. The two spent most of vacation in their hotel room, studying calculus and each other. During this time, Max told Naomi that his feelings for her went way beyond sex. He really cared about her, and liked her for who she was.

SONG: “It's Only Time” Ozomatli

CHAPTER FIVE
“You're my girl, and I want everyone to know that.”

Max and Naomi were still happy together... and still hiding it from everyone else. But as their relationship blossomed, it was getting harder for Naomi to contain her happiness, or her paranoia. Worried that Max was cheating on her, she followed him to an academic quiz bowl tournament, to spy on him and his teammate. When confronting them, she admitted her insecurities to Max. It made him realize how important she was to him, far beyond the stereotypes they were trying to protect. They officially came out as a couple, proudly walking through school arm in arm.

SONG: “Mexican Mavis” Boy and Bear

CHAPTER SIX
“M.I.T. was my first choice, but now you are.”

Max and Naomi's appeal was infectious; they were influencing similar pairings at school. The good news: They both got accepted to their first choice colleges. The bad news: The schools were on opposite coasts. Struggling with the idea of a long distance relationship, Naomi considered applying to Boston University to be near Max at MIT. Then Max announced to her that he already decided to attend CalTech and stay in LA to be near her. He believed that together they were strong enough to last.

SONG: “Love Lost” The Temper Trap

CHAPTER SEVEN
“You think I can't keep my hands off you now, wait until I get you that tux.”

Senior prom was fast approaching, and both Max and Naomi were looking forward to it. But beforehand, Naomi had to write an important paper to pass her history class. Max stayed up with her, successfully coaching her through it. Then at prom, they danced together all night, and Naomi was crowned Prom Queen. The evening ended on a sour note, however, when Naomi's history teacher accused her of cheating on her paper. Max confessed that he essentially rewrote the paper, afraid the original was not good enough for her to graduate.

SONG: “Every Love That Ever Was” Home Video

CHAPTER EIGHT
“When I think about the future, I want to be the kind of guy that deserves a girl like you.”

Max and Naomi found themselves called to the principal's office on the last day of school. Hurt at first, Naomi tried to understand why Max cheated for her, guessing that he thought she wasn't smart enough. Max assured her that he thought she was "brilliant,... hilarious, perceptive, and honest." Naomi forgave him, and ultimately, sacrificed her own college hopes for him, taking responsibility for the tainted paper. But Max had a moment of clarity during his valedictory speech. He revealed the truth about the paper in front of the entire graduating class, and was expelled. As further punishment, his parents forbade him from seeing Naomi, planning to ship him off to Cambridge for summer school and then college that fall. Max and Naomi said goodbye to each other in tears, and Max told Naomi he loved her. She told him she loved him too, but he was already gone. Later, after a freak accident, Naomi found herself in the ER getting a tetanus shot and blood tests. While there, she discovered she was pregnant, and went to Max the eve of his departure to tell him the news...

SONG: “Morning's After Me” Lou Barlow

CHAPTER NINE
"Love sucks."

Max and Naomi were at the doctor's office. Both were still in shock about the pregnancy news. Max reassured Naomi that they could be good parents: they loved each other and wanted a life together; they just had to grow up a little faster than they anticipated. The doctor came in, and let them know that Naomi's first test was a false positive. They were in the clear: no baby. Both were relieved to hear the news, but Max overcompensated a bit, and said some hurtful things without thinking. As a result, Max and Naomi parted ways for the rest of the summer. In an effort to mend things, Max sent Naomi an apology letter, but she couldn't bring herself to read the whole thing, as it brought back up all her feelings for Max, and she was desperately trying to get over the loss of him. In a gesture of friendship, Annie saved Max's letter, knowing Naomi would want to know what it says someday.

Naomi Clark & Max Miller (90210) FanFic - CHAPTER 1: Somewhere Only We Know
Special thanks to Mayberry

1/ andbreatheme
2/ Chastidy
3/ Mayberry
4/ Creamsodaqueen
5/ sassy239
6/ macy misa
7/ Meluffy
8/ nanou31
9/ Andra
10/ stormyweather2
11/ creativesouls
12/ PurplexMoon
13/ Famu
14/ collide
15/ *~Sophia~*
16/ xlennie
17/ rarce
18/ turniphead
19/ Nerenafan
20/ epicstory
21/ BlackHalo
22/ anjelica2
23/ sheera
24/ Bogs Jacinto
25/ WiewioRproductions
26/ anjelica2
27/ Steff93
28/ GossipGleek
29/ feels|like|home
30/ rrr222
31/ Ciby
32/ Crybaby001
33/ angel_wings05
34/ Touldengal
35/ ~Naleylove22~
36/ Kyllee
37/ theresadawn
38/ KC and LP Fan
39/ megprescottfan
40/ littlemissclumsy
41/ Age-a-licious
42/ Silvycd
43/ lil-terso
44/ Liomiforever
45/ standingintherain
46/ hlgreenie
47/ MaybeLove.
48/ dcfriends
49/ Boyfriend & Prettygirl <3
50/ priya1008
51/ Queen J & The Dark Prince
52/ TwilightPrincess
53/ Brucas_Is_Love
54/ loganandroryforever
55/ sunflower 654
56/ dixon-silver

+++

“I love the evolution of the character. I love my nerd. I just have to say, I love my nerd... My inner nerd, (and) my nerd that I'm in love with, my nerd love... having that connection; Josh is amazing.”

- AnnaLynne McCord, 5/16/11

Last edited by sheera; 10-04-2011 at 07:03 PM
Old 06-18-2011, 03:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Huzzah! TFTNT, friend.

team Brooklyn ..CM..CS..FO..MN..DB.. Life is short; let's play a song.
Old 06-18-2011, 03:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

yeay
Old 06-18-2011, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!!
Old 06-18-2011, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

Aaaaaah, I LOVE the NEW OP. You even included "horny" Albert Einstein. This is awesome. Just makes me love them more. Good job everybody! I'm still working on the write-ups. I hope to have it done by Tuesday.

Yayyyyyyyyy!

icon
Old 06-19-2011, 03:47 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT I love the new OP !!!
Old 06-19-2011, 07:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Welcome to our new house!

Note: ^ superimposed photo, just for fun.
Old 06-19-2011, 03:29 PM
Addicted Fan

^
Sheera, you almost gave me a heart attack; I thought these 2 were out at an event together!
She's the one responsible for all the arts in the OP thus far. Nice, eh?

I can't wait to add everyone else's contributions once they're done.

It's nice to be home.

Old 06-19-2011, 07:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

^ heeee.. TQ. n welcome home!
Old 06-20-2011, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Welcome home Priya
Old 06-21-2011, 10:16 AM
Addicted Fan

thanks, guys.

ah, i'm so bored without them....

Old 06-21-2011, 03:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

oo yeay.. post #96..

Old 06-21-2011, 04:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

also found some cute icons here --> http://swansong.insanejournal.com/80454.html
Old 06-21-2011, 05:34 PM
Addicted Fan

^
wow, a sea of max!! i like it.

is that a preview of your soon -to-be avatar sheera? cute.

Old 06-21-2011, 06:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya1008 (View Post)
is that a preview of your soon -to-be avatar sheera? cute.
haha.. yup!