Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-07-2009, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

Jessitopia #61: B/c who cares if she's Satan's spawn. We still love her....

WELCOME TO THE 61st
JESSICA STROUP/ERIN SILVER
A P P R E C I A T I O N T H R E A D

SILVER/JESS VIDEOS

JESS INTERVIEWS

FANFICTION

1. Because you'll learn to dig her.
2. Because it's not that we like her, we love her!
3. Because fierce is her perfect word.
4. Because she ROCKS the HIPPIE style.
5. Because Silver's our fav color.
6. Because Silver is the most fun character Jessica have ever gotten to play.
7. Because Silver is someone that Jessica respects and would want to be in real life.
8. Because she's not great at apologies, but all of us would forgive her
9. Because she sees a whole world outside of Beverly Hills.
10. Because she's not a typical High Schooler.
11. Because those damn blue eyes of hers are irresistible.
12. Because she has awesomely adorable quirks!
13. Because she's the tie-in, she's the spin-off.
14. Because she's the glue that holds everybody together.
15. Because she doesn't bother other people about her problems.
16. Because she oozes cool.
17. Because she's very tough.
18. Because she speaks her mind.
19. Because all she wants to please is herself and that's highly respectable.
20. Because she's a vixen.
21. Because she's saucy.
22. Because people in school respect her.
23. Because she’s not the one to tamper with.
24. Because she's definitely the most beautiful girl in the room.
25. Because she rocks all by her lonesome.
26. Because bangs never looked so good.
27. Because she makes the cutest faces.
28. Because she's the biggest music junkie.

101. mariem201
102. nine9
103. playgroundDiaries
104. fallenstarr288
105. diggerdrogo
106. tvfanatic83
107. x.bridey
108. Missml
109. LPisKiller90
110. BGFan
111. barrette
112. Miranda
113. ChanB
114. innamorata
115. MusicofNight07
116. Ali Marie
117.-Beautiful Disaster-
118. angel_wings05
119. Tracie2004
120. Fridizh
121. Ruby_Slippers
122. Deiaa
123. Motoko Ayoama
124. Ellie Cameron
125. mint chip
126. MeganMila
127. Chattia
128. -Terri-
129. courtneybangelcakes
130. loveloveme
131. XxNaleyxX
132. FallingArrows
133. KatlynLover_Girl23
134. starlette318
135. Courtneyx6
134. dreamerforlife
135. KatieTooAdorable
136. -Kirsty-
137. watchingmewatchingyou
138. sixon4lyfe
139. Sixon_Love
140. Giuly
141. silver89
142. Hugo
143. Kelly_Dylan
144. BigMissR
145. mega0374
146. xxxninaxxx
147. TeamLaFox
148. halo paramore
149. V.Faith
150. Rafatel
151. sliver_dixon
152. B. Chambers
153. margravine_l
154. PeytonSawyer1137
155. emma_
156. Rooks
157.andreitabelen
158. alex21591
159. billie_holiday
160.kjella
161. fade_forever
162.donnaanddavidx3
163. Answer_the_pepperoni
164. RakimSinatra1814
165. *~Sophia~*
166.Inspiration
167. munalamis
168. Silver17
169.everly
170.Chica_Priestley
171. KellyChoseBrandon
172. gizzie_fan
173.ds1922
174. jamesfrancolover!
175. bigtimefan
176.Chastidy
177.xelanoops
178.Little_Grey
179.abblette
180.strawbles
ask to be added

RecentFanarts

Credits: DK Undeniable, x.bridey, leeluvzya & Primal Slayer
JStroup Icons @ LJ
FUTURE THREAD TITLES
B/c her dizziness isn't love, it is her world spinning out of control

LatestPictures

Old 05-07-2009, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

by Primal Slayer

25th CELEBRATION ARTS & ICONS by Lee

WISHLIST
1) Silver talking to Kelly about a problem
2) Silver babysitting Sammy
3) Silver making a controversial blog
4) Jackie/Silver scene
5) Silver writing
6) Silver in detention
7) Silver crying by herself
8) Naomi/Silver talk about their past
9) Kelly/Silver talk about their mother
10)Silver/Felix scene

DOWNLOAD SOUNDTRACK

FAVORITE SCENES

FAVORITE OF THE WEEK

Old 05-07-2009, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

I can change the title if anyone has a suggestion

Quote:
Hugo you need to watch it. What'd you think of the pilot?
I liked it, I thought it was a little slow but I'll dl the episodes if its picked up

Old 05-07-2009, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah it does. It's very character driven which yes I did find odd watching after only watching 90210 for so long. I don't think I really believed that character driven tv existed anymore. I liked it straight away but I think it takes an episode or two before you get really into it.

The episodes are usually discussed in the Ben Mc forum or the request thread.

Do it

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-07-2009, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

We're in a dry spell and so stumped we used an idea saved for the summer. We're running out of ideas now when the season is still going on and after two weeks of nothing.
Old 05-07-2009, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Yeah it does. It's very character driven which yes I did find odd watching after only watching 90210 for so long. I don't think I really believed that character driven tv existed anymore. I liked it straight away but I think it takes an episode or two before you get really into it.

The episodes are usually discussed in the Ben Mc forum or the request thread.

Do it
Ok I'll dl them, I was looking for something new to watch anyways but it might be too much to watch a character driven show, I might not be able to handle it

I suck at posting at other boards, even other threads

Quote:
TFTNT!

We're in a dry spell and so stumped we used an idea saved for the summer. We're running out of ideas now when the season is still going on and after two weeks of nothing.
no problem

I know it sucks that even before the hiatus started we're out of ideas !! We need to think of new titles, we don't even have any saved for the summer anymore, that was the last one

Old 05-07-2009, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ok I'll dl them, I was looking for something new to watch anyways but it might be too much to watch a character driven show, I might not be able to handle it

I suck at posting at other boards, even other threads
LOL well your new mission needs to be to start trying .

Oh yaaah! New watcher

When the last few episodes have sucked as much as they clearly have its hard to be creative. I can barely muster a pep talk over on the Liam/Naomi thread anymore. The only thing that happens over o the AL thread is that we wonder why the writers seem to despise Naomi so much...

All in all. not good especially for a show nearing the finale. We should be filled with anticipation not dread!

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-07-2009, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
LOL well your new mission needs to be to start trying .

Oh yaaah! New watcher

When the last few episodes have sucked as much as they clearly have its hard to be creative. I can barely muster a pep talk over on the Liam/Naomi thread anymore. The only thing that happens over o the AL thread is that we wonder why the writers seem to despise Naomi so much...

All in all. not good especially for a show nearing the finale. We should be filled with anticipation not dread!
there are some threads that I post in from time to time but I just forget to stop by the boards

I wonder what we'll do during the hiatus probably just complain about the show for an entire summer

They hyped it up so much thinking this was going to get people interested, the more I hear about it, the less I care what happens to any of the characters including my favorite, whats the point really?

Old 05-07-2009, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

It's because they hyped up the love triangle and thats the most boring part of the show and unfortunetly the only part they see as interesting.

Ohmigod two people are involved and Annie and Ethan are in the middle. Oh my god, what'll happen? Ohmigod whoever will end up with who? Ohmigod the suspense. Ohmigod Naomi is mean, Annie is nice, Silver is inconsiderate, Dixon is sad, Naomi is mean... again. Silver is inconsiderate yayayaya you're breaking.my.heart!

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-07-2009, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's because they hyped up the love triangle and thats the most boring part of the show and unfortunetly the only part they see as interesting.

Ohmigod two people are involved and Annie and Ethan are in the middle. Oh my god, what'll happen? Ohmigod whoever will end up with who? Ohmigod the suspense. Ohmigod Naomi is mean, Annie is nice, Silver is inconsiderate, Dixon is sad, Naomi is mean... again. Silver is inconsiderate yayayaya you're breaking.my.heart!
seriously I thought they would realize by now that we do not want to watch the lame triangles

poor Naomi and Silver - the writers do not know how to write a story line without making them look bad, they're either mean or inconsiderate !! and the writers need to realize that if the girls are treated like crap by them and only used to further stupid plots no one will continue to be interested !!

Old 05-07-2009, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

It's a shame because they are the most interesting and everybody always says that the friendship between Naomi and Silver is one of the most intriguing parts of their characters.

It's almost like the writers are afraid to let them shine in case they outshine someone... the writers aren't petty though... thank god

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-07-2009, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's a shame because they are the most interesting and everybody always says that the friendship between Naomi and Silver is one of the most intriguing parts of their characters.

It's almost like the writers are afraid to let them shine in case they outshine someone... the writers aren't petty though... thank god
IKR? whichever forum I go to that is the one relationship people want explored because it has so much potential and it can truly be a frenemy kind of relationship without the stupid boy drama but the writers don't seem to care

apparently they don't want them to be the most interesting so they'll write them to look like idiots and thats only going to mean less viewers for S2 because I know I'm not sticking around if they do not at least make an effort to write Silver decently !!

Old 05-07-2009, 05:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

S/N had such an interesting past. To bad it wont be explored properly.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
apparently they don't want them to be the most interesting so they'll write them to look like idiots and thats only going to mean less viewers for S2 because I know I'm not sticking around if they do not at least make an effort to write Silver decently !!
An I'm sick of Noami looking like a constant fool too. It gets old really fast and I'm sick of spending Wednesdays til Sat pissed about the latest episode and Sun - Tuesday worrying about the next.

It sucks!

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-07-2009, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
S/N had such an interesting past. To bad it wont be explored properly.
I know unfortunately too much time has passed for it to be truly explored anymore, but at least have them be snarky around each other to make some random references to their past !!

Quote:
It gets old really fast and I'm sick of spending Wednesdays til Sat pissed about the latest episode and Sun - Tuesday worrying about the next.
Exactly, whenever I come here on tuesday for the recap the first question I ask is "what did Silver do AGAIN?" I dread every episode and what they will have her do this time !!