Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-12-2009, 12:27 AM
Master Fan

Jessitopia #52: B/c "I hung out with the supercool Jessica Stroup" Diablo Cody !!

WELCOME TO THE 52nd
JESSICA STROUP/ERIN SILVER
A P P R E C I A T I O N T H R E A D

SILVER/JESS VIDEOS

JESS INTERVIEWS

FANFICTION

1. Because you'll learn to dig her.
2. Because it's not that we like her, we love her!
3. Because fierce is her perfect word.
4. Because she ROCKS the HIPPIE style.
5. Because Silver's our fav color.
6. Because Silver is the most fun character Jessica have ever gotten to play.
7. Because Silver is someone that Jessica respects and would want to be in real life.
8. Because she's not great at apologies, but all of us would forgive her
9. Because she sees a whole world outside of Beverly Hills.
10. Because she's not a typical High Schooler.
11. Because those damn blue eyes of hers are irresistible.
12. Because she has awesomely adorable quirks!
13. Because she's the tie-in, she's the spin-off.
14. Because she's the glue that holds everybody together.
15. Because she doesn't bother other people about her problems.
16. Because she oozes cool.
17. Because she's very tough.
18. Because she speaks her mind.
19. Because all she wants to please is herself and that's highly respectable.
20. Because she's a vixen.
21. Because she's saucy.
22. Because people in school respect her.
23. Because she’s not the one to tamper with.
24. Because she's definitely the most beautiful girl in the room.
25. Because she rocks all by her lonesome.
26. Because bangs never looked so good.
27. Because she makes the cutest faces.
28. Because she's the biggest music junkie.

101. mariem201
102. nine9
103. playgroundDiaries
104. fallenstarr288
105. diggerdrogo
106. tvfanatic83
107. x.bridey
108. Missml
109. LPisKiller90
110. BGFan
111. barrette
112. Miranda
113. ChanB
114. innamorata
115. MusicofNight07
116. Ali Marie
117.-Beautiful Disaster-
118. angel_wings05
119. Tracie2004
120. Fridizh
121. Ruby_Slippers
122. Deiaa
123. Motoko Ayoama
124. Ellie Cameron
125. mint chip
126. MeganMila
127. Chattia
128. -Terri-
129. courtneybangelcakes
130. loveloveme
131. XxNaleyxX
132. FallingArrows
133. KatlynLover_Girl23
134. starlette318
135. Courtneyx6
134. dreamerforlife
135. KatieTooAdorable
136. -Kirsty-
137. watchingmewatchingyou
138. sixon4lyfe
139. Sixon_Love
140. Giuly
141. silver89
142. Hugo
143. Kelly_Dylan
144. BigMissR
145. mega0374
146. xxxninaxxx
147. TeamLaFox
148. halo paramore
149. V.Faith
150. Rafatel
151. sliver_dixon
152. B. Chambers
153. margravine_l
154. PeytonSawyer1137
155. emma_
156. Rooks
157.andreitabelen
158. alex21591
159. billie_holiday
160.kjella
161. fade_forever
162.donnaanddavidx3
163. Answer_the_pepperoni
164. RakimSinatra1814
165. *~Sophia~*
166.Inspiration
167. munalamis
168. Silver17
169.everly
170.Chica_Priestley
171. KellyChoseBrandon
172. gizzie_fan
173.ds1922
174. jamesfrancolover!
ask to be added

RecentFanarts

Credits: DK Undeniable, x.bridey, leeluvzya & Primal Slayer
JStroup Icons @ LJ
FUTURE THREAD TITLES
B/c her dizziness isn't love, it is her world spinning out of control

LatestPictures

Last edited by Hugo; 04-12-2009 at 10:01 AM
Old 04-12-2009, 12:27 AM
Master Fan

by Primal Slayer

25th CELEBRATION ARTS & ICONS by Lee

WISHLIST
1) Silver talking to Kelly about a problem
2) Silver babysitting Sammy
3) Silver making a controversial blog
4) Jackie/Silver scene
5) Silver writing
6) Silver in detention
7) Silver crying by herself
8) Naomi/Silver talk about their past
9) Kelly/Silver talk about their mother
10)Silver/Felix scene

DOWNLOAD SOUNDTRACK

FAVORITE SCENES

FAVORITE OF THE WEEK

Last edited by Hugo; 04-12-2009 at 11:46 AM
Old 04-12-2009, 12:28 AM
Master Fan

I can change the title if you guys want

Old 04-12-2009, 12:30 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT, personally I think the title is alright.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:30 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT

and "No se" (IDK in spanish)

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 04-12-2009, 12:31 AM
Master Fan

thanks Disturbia

I'm glad you like it

Quote:
She goes on to note she stole Rebecca's "Bipolar for Dummies" book for research.
star where did you get this quote?

Old 04-12-2009, 12:32 AM
Master Fan

(source)

Old 04-12-2009, 12:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Tftnt
Old 04-12-2009, 12:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlette318 (View Post)
thanks

I think we can get a lot of future title ideas from here

Quote:
8:00 PM - Diablo asks what about the original "90210" does the current "90210" hope to carry on. Rebecca quips, "There was another '90210' before this one?" She goes on to say "what I really admired about the first show was how much it somehow spoke to the zeitgeist... for whatever reason those characters were so vivid and so real to people no matter what crazy world they were in and experienced stuff they went through. And so I'd like to try to emulate that."

8:01 PM - Rebecca on what brought about giving Silver a bipolar disorder: "I have some friends who are bipolar and I haven't seen it on TV... that probably inspired me in that I felt like... deep down that's probably what inspired me. And then it felt like whatever in this era, that was the kind of thing that was relevant to people, that people were starting to talk about."

8:03 PM - Jessica follows up with: "That is also a personal subject for me, I have a lot of people around me that are dealing with that issue. But I wanted a challenge, I wanted a real storyline, something that was for me just different and something I've never tried before." She goes on to note she stole Rebecca's "Bipolar for Dummies" book for research.

8:05 PM - Rebecca on the show's teen pregnancy: "In the news there was this sense of what is it like to be pregnant now where 20 years ago it would have been a deeply shameful thing where you'd get sent away. Now there's different ideas... there's something almost applauded in our society for young women to procreate and yet it's demonized, so I guess it's interesting to me... we just wanted to recreate 'Juno.'"

8:06 PM - Diablo notes "there actually was a pregnancy in the original '90210' except it was Andrea, booorrrinnng!"

8:07 PM - Diablo asks if we'll ever see David Silver or Dylan on the new show. "I think that would be great," Rebecca says. "But I also want to let these kids be the next generation of stars." You can translate that how you'd like.

8:10 PM - Shenae on her character's journey this season: "I think it's been a struggle, I think it's been a roller coaster. There are times when she's straying from her roots a little bit more. And I think there are times, usually when she's in trouble, where she comes back to those roots... she kind of stumbles back into the values she was raised with."

8:11 PM - Jessica mentions Andrea, but pronounces it like "Andraya." This prompts Diablo to correct her, adding "it was really important to her." Jessica goes on to note that "it was phenomenal" to have Silver's backstory already established by the original "90210."

8:12 PM - Rob on his directing experience on the show: "Directing definitely gives you a different perspective, the inner workings of things. And sitting with Rebecca... seeing her thoughts on where she wants to take the show and the pacing. I don't know, I think you get an understanding of what the whole is striving to be and that was pretty cool for me."

8:14 PM - Diablo asks why the parents are so much cooler on the new show than the old one. "I started to channel a little bit of my own father," Rebecca notes. "Which is maybe not cool but a little goofy, which I think is quite fun."

8:15 PM - Rob adds: "For me it's one of the hardest roles on the show because you want good storylines but at the same time you are this kind of the rock, the foundation of... if Deb and Harry ever go too far off, what does that mean? But, you know, in the final episode [of the season, look away now if you don't want to know] Rebecca found a way to blow it up some and it was so fun. And it seems like it will go down that road a little more."

8:16 PM - Matt on what lurks behind his bad boy character: "The cool thing about Liam that I know so far, because I haven't been around very long, is he's definitely an intelligent guy with a lot of depth that I really think we're going to get into and definitely, hopefully do. Because we're kind of getting into it with the last few episodes of the season. He's got some troubles... it's definitely a lot of fun."

8:18 PM - Diablo calls Ryan's character "a millenial Mrs. Teasley" adding, "you don't often see the teacher on a high school show have an exciting..." Ryan interrupts, "getting jiggy with it. I actually put in my contract a quota of women I would sleep with in the first season." Matt quips, "Mine too."

8:20 PM - The cast is asked about their favorite scenes so far. Rob says his hasn't aired yet, but (again, look away if you don't want to know) "it happens in a hospital." Jessica and Shenae's: the last scene in the pilot where they run into the water. "Me and Dustin [Milligan] looked at each other doing that scene like, 'We're from Canada, man. Where are we?'" Shenae notes. Ryan's: "Probably making out with Jennie [Garth]." Matt's: drag racing with AnnaLynne.

8:24 PM - On the differences between "90210" and their own high school experiences: Rob jokes he wasn't a father of two then and Ryan quips his pregnancy went a lot differently than Adrianna's.

8:26 PM - Diablo asks about how everyone is dealing with their newfound fame. "For me this has been a whirlwind year for sure," Jessica reveals. "But also so thankful for everything's happened and learned who my true friends are." Shenae adds that Jessica had to literally drag her down the green carpet at the CW upfront because she was so nervous. "I was shell-shocked, completely."

Old 04-12-2009, 12:39 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Star

Reading that it seems like Dustin probable agreed with what will be happening with Ethan, it always sounded like he was never really happy about the character.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:41 AM
Master Fan

Your welcome D.

And I think RRK was being nice because I would have said worse but that's me, I'm Mily.

Old 04-12-2009, 12:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
Thanks Star

Reading that it seems like Dustin probable agreed with what will be happening with Ethan, it always sounded like he was never really happy about the character.
yeah there doesn't seem to be any bad feeling, I think Dustin himself had more problems with the character than anyone else so he would have understood

we have to have a title about Jess stealing the book

Old 04-12-2009, 12:48 AM
Master Fan

I hope the ''Boring''comment about the pregnancy in the original 90210, means that they will be doing something good with Andriana's pregnancy sl.
Old 04-12-2009, 12:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I hope the ''Boring''comment about the pregnancy in the original 90210, means that they will be doing something good with Andriana's pregnancy sl.
I'm saying right. Although I got no idea what Rob is talking about

Quote:
if Deb and Harry ever go too far off, what does that mean? But, you know, in the final episode [of the season, look away now if you don't want to know] Rebecca found a way to blow it up some and it was so fun. And it seems like it will go down that road a little more."
Eh ? D?

Old 04-12-2009, 12:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think she means that because it was Andrea who was pregnant, the SL became boring automatically since Andrea was boring

Adrianna is not a boring character so they have more possibilities with her but still I hate the SL and what its done to the character !!