Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-04-2009, 07:25 AM
Master Fan

Despite Silver's lack of screen time - which I should just start getting used to really - I enjoyed the episode

Adrianna - she was great as usual, loved the scene at the end

I was happy to see her mother stand up for her, she might not be the greatest mother in the world but she came through when it really mattered

I thought I would enjoy the Ethan/Rhonda SL more mainly because of Aimee but the whole thing was just a repeat of Ethan/Naomi and it was really annoying and Ethan again ends up being self-righteous about everything criticizing Annie like he did Naomi, at least this time he might actually get some character development

Naomi - I simply adore her, I loved the proud expression she had when Adrianna was talking, every scene she was in really was perfect

S/D - I thought they made up too soon and they didn't really solve the problems Dixon had in the relationship but the scene was extremely cute, Ergo I do

Silver - yes she was actually in the episode I loved ALL her scenes, there is so much to choose from, I just don't know which one is my favorite !!!!

She was incredibly cute when she tried to deny that she was in love and when she finally said "Ergo I do" she looked relieved but I wish there was more build up to it from Silver POV

I thought Jess did an amazing job with the scene in the end

Old 02-04-2009, 07:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Silver - yes she was actually in the episode I loved ALL her scenes, there is so much to choose from, I just don't know which one is my favorite !!!!
I missed Silver as well, I couldn't believe they had basically half an episode without her. Maybe they're hoping the audience will not notice how they've replaced one Jess with another
Old 02-04-2009, 07:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I missed Silver as well, I couldn't believe they had basically half an episode without her
IKR?

Quote:
Maybe they're hoping the audience will not notice how they've replaced one Jess with another
Jessica Walters is gone that should open up some Jess time that J. Stroup can fill

Old 02-04-2009, 08:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybe someday (View Post)
Ty looks like a rapist with his facial hair.
that is funny hahaha
Old 02-04-2009, 08:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Jessica Walters is gone that should open up some Jess time that J. Stroup can fill

Jess definitely was missed this episode - and what was with the one second 'Is Dixon working?' scene. It felt like a filler
Old 02-04-2009, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakeningjenny (View Post)

Jess definitely was missed this episode - and what was with the one second 'Is Dixon working?' scene. It felt like a filler
She was definitely missed

That scene was to fill Silver 2 minute screen time quota

Since there was no other way she could have found out that information she had to go there, or maybe she could have just phoned Annie, or Debbie, or Navid or the Peach Pit .......

Old 02-04-2009, 09:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

yep the writers arent getting it through there head GIVE JESS MORE SCREEN TIME !

but from the spoliers for the upcomming episodes, it looks like she will have a lot more screen time !! woop woop !

jessica and tristannn ! silver and dixoonnn !
Old 02-04-2009, 11:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

I did miss Silver somewhat, but I enjoyed Ethan's storyline and Adrianna's, which ended up taking the majority of the show.

Old 02-04-2009, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have to say, I didn't think I was going to enjoy the ending scene with Silver, because in the promo it didn't look that good imo. But wow, when I was watching the ending in the episode it was amazing. Great acting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo (View Post)
Naomi - I simply adore her, I loved the proud expression she had when Adrianna was talking, every scene she was in really was perfect
I loved that. That was just
Old 02-04-2009, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakeningjenny (View Post)
Ethan started to annoy me towards the end of the episode. His scene with Annie where he told her there was more to life than theatre reminded me of his scene with Naomi when he told her she knew nothing but shopping. He becomes so sanctimonious, like it's either his way or the emotional highway. Get on board with the learning something new Annie, or he'll replace you. Oh, it looks like he already has Annie loves drama, but I'm sure she loves other things, too. And just because she has an interest doesn't automatically make her shallow or narrow-minded, or 'pigeon holded'. The way he refused to share his idea with her because she didn't automatically think it was super amazing made me want to see less of him again.
LOL so true. But I must say, I liked Rhonda/Ethan since with her manipulation of him at the end proved to me that she won't be taken on his rollercoaster of emotions like all the other girls are. She's the one driving. But yeah, he's very fickle in his likes. One minute he likes a girl, the next he doesn't because she's superficial and one track minded or whatever. Honestly him berating Annie on her theatre likes, I didn't mind since I particularly enjoy when anyone gets annoyed with Annie.
Old 02-04-2009, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't get him dropping the play because it's not him. Um, wasn't the whole thing with Rhonda about doing things they don't normally do?!

Quote:
I thought Dixon broke up with Silver for a reason. ugh. He might aswell just admit Silver was right and that he broke up with her just because she didnt say ILU back to him. I hope the writers dont forget the bigger reason to why he broke up with her, but it will probably be chalked up to other reasons in the future.
He broke up with her because he thought she didn't care at all, he said he wasn't into the unrequited love thing. All he wanted to know was that it wasn't one sided and that it was going somewhere. I mean, it's not like he asked her to say it specifically in that scene, which I would have if that's what I specifically wanted to hear.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

So Ethan starts out the show with the "bad" girl, dumps her for the "good" girl only to start falling for the even "gooder" girl...
Old 02-04-2009, 06:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
So Ethan starts out the show with the "bad" girl, dumps her for the "good" girl only to start falling for the even "gooder" girl...
Rhonda was a little naughty though pretendin like she cant walk so she can have Ethan stay around.

This is alittle OT but I just watched Annies confessional and she called Adrianna a complete mess wasnt she judt pretending like they were friends the other day when she was lookin for Hank? I want her to get over this thing that she is supposed to be Cleopatra she didnt get it boo hoo move one... Acting class is not for those who cant act Denzal still takes acting classes.. U can never be too good.. Way to have the biggest ego and keep loosing to the best actress at WBH
Old 02-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
I know. He's no jock. He's turning into a total wimp.

Seriously why are characters such as Ethan and Annie and Silver starting to annoy me while characters such as Naomi and Adrianna are starting to become cooler to me?
Old 02-04-2009, 08:08 PM
Elite Fan

This was a very interesting episode. On the whole, I think the writing's getting much better and the characters are finally starting to become more dimensional.

Like some others, I wish there was more Silver in this episode. I liked what we got, but she just kind of popped in and out. Another scene with Annie before the ILY would've really strengthened that particular plot. But I did like how original the ILYs were for Silver/Dixon. It reminded me of when Brenda ran out of the hotel and Dylan rushed to go after her, if anybody's into the classic series. In any case, I'm really enjoying what they're doing there. Christina's also a cool character. I wonder how long she's sticking around.

Navid was so cute with his geek self, but I really hope he and Adrianna are going to find their way back to each other. I thought it was sly of Ade at the end to enlist Navid's help to get him away from WoW girl. WoW is cute, but she's no Adrianna.

Jessica Lowndes was lovely. I particularly liked her in the ultrasound scene and when she's telling Ty that she's the one who really has to deal with it. I kinda liked how she announced it her way, but I don't know how realistic it was. Still, enjoyed it. Ty is smarmy, and I've said that from get. He's evil eye candy. Boo.

I'm actually enjoying Ethan/Rhonda. I'm not sure I want it to turn into anything more, but it's showing a nice side of Ethan, whereas before the boy bored me to tears. Annie was okay in this ep. I liked that clapping exercise they were doing, and her fumble.

Not too much Naomi this ep. But boy was I glad that she was able to see through the contract. Still, did I find that aspect realistic? Eh. Loved her look of pride when Ade was doing her speech.

So yeah, this wasn't my favorite, but pretty strong all around.

Next week: Wooooohooo! Sixon!

icon