Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-12-2009, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Silver's British accent and Naomi equals WIN.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:29 AM
Elite Fan

Once again another amazing epi... loved every minute of it.

ANNIE: I have to say I liked Annie a lot more in this eppy. Now that she's not the sole and centre purpose of the show I'm enjoying her. While I don't condone what she did, I don't think stealing Rhonda's story was the worst thing in the world she could have done. Those acting classes look tough and I believe her when she says that she just panicked. She needs to get rid of Ethan. He was nothing but rude to her today and I don't blame her at all for disliking Rhonda. I think the fact that she did what she did is what gets her away from the Mary Sue stereotype. She's finally not perfect. I genuinely felt really bad for her. Fair play to Shenae, this was her best episode yet.

DIXON:Wow, this guy has gotta be my favourite character. While I loved him and Silver together, I TOTALLY get why he looked so freaked out at the end of the episode. They're 16!! I loved how taken aback he was with Silver all through the epi but yet how he kept his cool and was so sweet. Once again Tristan, your amazing. I could totally tell how crazy he is about Silver but at the same time, how he's still just a kid that gets scared.

SILVER: For the most part of the eppy, she had me laughing she was so funny and cute with all her lovey dovey stuff while you caught one or two glimpses at something darker ie the dessert scene. Silver's very intense and I think/hope that they're paving the way for a darker storyline involving her moodswings etc. Jessica's an amazing actress and could totally handle a storyline like that. Loved the Naomi/Silver interaction. Tres funny. I would love to see them explore that relationship some more. I'm definately a Dixon/Silver shipper for life.

NAOMI:I loved her whole princess in the palace scenario she had going on. I hope they bring back her mother soon though because I would hate to see them go all OTH and have all the kids living alone. While I agree that Naomi looks older then the other kids, I think that it's the characters attitude of superiority and the way she carries herself that she comes across much older. There are kids of sixteen that are like that. They aren't non existent. Personally I was hoping that LIam woulda been a teacher seeing as he genuinely looks about 30. I would totally believe a storyline like that for Naomi, I always thought it would happen for Naomi and Mr. Ryan Mathews after their interaction in the first and second episodes. Liked the Naomi/Silver interaction. I love Naomi at the moment. Prob one of my faves next to Dixon.

ETHAN:Oooooooooooooogh!! Get rid!! Ethan needs to be single thats what I think because he's a total ****** with the ladies. The way him and Rhonda were going on about how the accident PROFOUNDLY changed there lives made me wanna vomit... EVERYWHERE. And the fact that were doing this and giving each other "meaningful" looks while Annie was in their presence was SOOOO much worse. And when she made that joke about action movies or whatever ot was and Ethan went all smarmy and blatantly looked down on her, I was like woah, talk about a change. I remember when they first began flirting how they used to joke like that and tease each other. He really sickened me.
I think the he needs to be single and find himself or something and stop trying tho define himself through every girl he has a crush on. Maybe that'll make him likeable. As for his reaction to what Annie did, while itwas understandable why he'd be angry, I totally felt he was just looking for an excuse to get rid of her this whole episode.

NAVID: Wasn't too impressed with how he upset Adrianna at first but I knew he'd go back to her. Love these too and I do love him so they seriously need to start using him more. I think Navid/Adrianna might just be my second favourite ship.

ADRIANNA: While I love the girl, it was nice to see her take a back seat in this eppy. Her storyline was a cute side one and it's nice to see her go a full eppy without crying. I love her and Navi together. I was uber happy for her.

PARENTS:Not involved at all. Nice to get a break from them.

RYAN: Let's face it, if he's back at all next season it'll just be in a recurring role. Not what I initially wanted but lets face it, they give the poor guy NADA!!

RHONDA:I liked her last week but now she's becoming way too much of a victim for me.

LIAM:Looks 30 odd...

Old 02-12-2009, 11:36 AM
Master Fan

Seriously I agree Liam is cute but he does look old.

Ethan was a ****** for the entire ep he always turns around the situation he is doing exactly what he did to Naomi to Annie.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Dixon FTW! Best character on this show, at least for me.

Nice to see Naomi/Silver scenes. All we need now is Naomi, Silver and Adrianna together. Oh, and of course, more Tabitha on my screen.

Cappie: Ok, now it's really easy. It's salt, shot, and then lime.
Rusty: SSL!
Cappie: Yeah, whatever you need, little man
Old 02-12-2009, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I miss Tabby.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

The last episodes have been pretty good . Loved the Naomie's first scene, this is so Naomie there . She definitely rocks. Oh well and Liam is an interesting character, I still love Ozzie&Naomie but I'm pretty sure he'll get more interesting in the next episode. Liam&Naomie scenes were definitely hawt.

I feel for Annie...almost . Rhonda is getting on my nerves. I actually don't like this kind of character. Sometimes I just want to punch her. I also did not like Ethan's behaviour either. Ethan&Annie's scenes were pretty awkward. At first I did not like their relationship but I learnt to appreciate it and it's almost already over .

Sometimes I understand Silver's reaction. It's the first time she's actually in love, the two telling each other ILY was a big deal apparently and I'm happy to see that it's working between them, even though Silver is acting crazy . I loved Naomie&Silver's scenes. It was good to see them hanging out again. I hope they will do that again in the future.

I love Adrianna. She has trully become on of the most interesting characters in the show. I'm glad Navid went to see her at the end of the episode because i was pretty sure he still was interested in her. I'm happy that he has decided to go back with her even though she's pregnant from another man.

Loved the line "excuse you! excuse you..." and Silver's British accent is priceless. I did not even know that American could imitate it, I certainly can't .

The only thing I feel is you.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybe someday (View Post)
I miss Tabby.
Me to
Old 02-12-2009, 10:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyJ (View Post)
Probably Heroes? I believe he was the ass that raped/killed Claire somewhere toward the beginning of the show.
That son of a B***CH!!!! Hes probably not like that in this show though ...he also looks like Jesse McCartney to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
Seriously I agree Liam is cute but he does look old.

Ethan was a ****** for the entire ep he always turns around the situation he is doing exactly what he did to Naomi to Annie.
Well I think Annie deserves what she got, he really has a connection with Rhonda & he was just defending her. What he did to Naomi was WAY out of line, like when he called her a bitch, *takes out shotgun* shooty, meet Ethan Ward

Last edited by ellen-cheerleaderx; 02-12-2009 at 10:47 PM
Old 02-12-2009, 10:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalnoob (View Post)
...The fact that she got the tattoo was FUGLY enough. The tattoo itself just looked uber ghetto. Something you'd see on a chola who's babydaddy was serving 15 to life.
You jerk you just made me choke on my pepsi! Thats still jokes though and true! You don't get a tat unless you've been going out for 5 years, thats what my aunt says! She has a TINY tat though under her marriage ring, she has a tattoo in its shape so whenever she takes the ring off, its kind of still there! Woops sorry for double posting!
Old 02-13-2009, 02:55 AM
Master Fan

Please edit your posts if you have something to add, to avoid double posting. Thanks.
I love you
meghan
Old 02-13-2009, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Come on, though, 30? He doesnt look THAT old. lmao. He looks about 24/25 to me.

Silver's accent was horrid.

LOL.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

i second whatever meghan said abt annie

icon credit: Alexa ^_^
Old 02-13-2009, 10:08 AM
Elite Fan

He just doesn't look 16. Him being an older guy would defo have been more believable...
Old 02-13-2009, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

Most of the actors on the show don't look 16...aka AnnaLynne. So who cares if he looks older than 16? He's hot. And I appreciate that.
I love you
meghan
Old 02-13-2009, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

AL always looks too well put together - too smooth. They need to stop dressing her like a sophisticated fashionista and more like a BHs teenager