jordan ○ icon
Old 06-15-2014, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Love this so much, I can't even

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 06-17-2014, 04:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
thought last night was really good but yeah, there's definitely a lot of angst happening right now. Adrian cracked me up when he was trying to catch them but then when he actually did, he broke my heart
Evelyn's being foolish. Never mind the age thing. She caught Tony sleeping with one of her friends and knows virtually nothing about the guy. I'm glad we're finally seeing his true colors. Adrian, for all his faults, understands and loves every facet of her. I know he cheated on her but he at least KNOWS her.

Quote:
I knew that Val's new bf was gonna turn out to be a bad guy but I really wish she'd find out soon.
I knew he was bad from the start too. He seemed a bit too perfect, and Remy/Val belong together even when he's being a buttmunch. I'm rewatching season 1 and LOVING their scenes. Same w/ Spencie.

Quote:
I'm so totally bummed about Spence/Rosie. Even though I know Rosie just went off of what she saw on the footage, I feel like she should know Spence better than to believe what the douche bag is saying about him. I wanted her to say something like "if Spence went off like that, there must've been a reason and I'm gonna find out what it was" and then go talk to him
Ugh, Rosie's just so clueless this season. Her arc and Marisol's could be a lot more intresting than they are, but the one-note characters and twists just aren't that interesting. I agree that she should've talked to Spence. He's just so calm and sweet that he should immediately get the benefit of the doubt. Honestly, Carmen seems to be the only one ftm who's using her head when it comes to tricky situations. That's scary!
I would say Zoila too but she's been acting on her emotions and hurting herself lately.

Beautiful pic set! I'm watching season 2 after buying the DVD a year ago. They've come such a long way from that season to the series finale.

I'll be out of town the rest of the week but let's see if we can finish this captions game!

icon
Old 06-17-2014, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Thank god they were endgame.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 06-17-2014, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Evelyn's being foolish. Never mind the age thing. She caught Tony sleeping with one of her friends and knows virtually nothing about the guy. I'm glad we're finally seeing his true colors. Adrian, for all his faults, understands and loves every facet of her. I know he cheated on her but he at least KNOWS her.
I agree. It's been so obvious from the getgo that Tony is a shady creep but Evelyn is so blinded by his body (which ain't even all that anyways ) to see what's right in front of her. I feel like Adrian's cheating was a little different because that was back before they worked things out but now that they confronted all their demons over what happened to their son and forgiven each other, they were supposed to be starting fresh together so for cheating to happen now..I just ugh, I hate it.

Quote:
I knew he was bad from the start too. He seemed a bit too perfect, and Remy/Val belong together even when he's being a buttmunch. I'm rewatching season 1 and LOVING their scenes. Same w/ Spencie.
I agree. Remy hasn't been perfect but his mistakes were minor in terms of the big picture and aside from those petty arguments, Remy has always stayed true to Val, he's never played her the way that the new guy does on a regular basis and I truly believe that Remy feels that losing Val was the biggest mistake of his life and he'll do anything to make it up to her.

Quote:
Ugh, Rosie's just so clueless this season. Her arc and Marisol's could be a lot more intresting than they are, but the one-note characters and twists just aren't that interesting. I agree that she should've talked to Spence. He's just so calm and sweet that he should immediately get the benefit of the doubt. Honestly, Carmen seems to be the only one ftm who's using her head when it comes to tricky situations. That's scary!
I would say Zoila too but she's been acting on her emotions and hurting herself lately.
I know, they really have made Rosie look a fool this season so far and I say that as someone who absolutely adores her but I just feel like she's not using any common sense. With how close she and Spence have gotten throughout the series, she should know him well enough to know that he would never do what he's being accused of, regardless of how things may appear.

Zoila hasn't been making the best calls either but I'm actually enjoying her much more this season she seems to be less "I know better than everyone else" lately

Quote:
Beautiful pic set! I'm watching season 2 after buying the DVD a year ago. They've come such a long way from that season to the series finale.
I know! I love that gifset soo much..There's not nearly enough of Navade on tumblr but there are still some

Quote:
I'll be out of town the rest of the week but let's see if we can finish this captions game!
We should definitely finish it soon so whenever you get back, you should post your next caption

Then we can get started on working it into the OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Reynolds (View Post)
Thank god they were endgame.
Definitely

If they weren't TPTB would've had one pissed off shipper on their hands..I would've been like

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 06-18-2014, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

At least one original ship got a good ending!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 06-18-2014, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I would've loved my others couples getting their ending as well but as long as I got Navade, I'm honestly good

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 06-19-2014, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

They were a big part of the finale too!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 06-19-2014, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

I know, that made me very happy though there's never enough Navade in my book

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 06-21-2014, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I can see
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 06-24-2014, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I agree. It's been so obvious from the getgo that Tony is a shady creep but Evelyn is so blinded by his body (which ain't even all that anyways ) to see what's right in front of her. I feel like Adrian's cheating was a little different because that was back before they worked things out but now that they confronted all their demons over what happened to their son and forgiven each other, they were supposed to be starting fresh together so for cheating to happen now..I just ugh, I hate it.
Same. This home invasion shooting just ruined everything. I miss Evelyn/Adrian flirting and trying to one up each other; now it's mainly Adrian dealing with his insecurities and Evelyn running after male tail. I hate to say that I hope Tony smashes Evelyn's heart but it's the only thing that will make her see the light at this point.

Quote:
I agree. Remy hasn't been perfect but his mistakes were minor in terms of the big picture and aside from those petty arguments, Remy has always stayed true to Val, he's never played her the way that the new guy does on a regular basis and I truly believe that Remy feels that losing Val was the biggest mistake of his life and he'll do anything to make it up to her.
Val picked the wrong pony, especially after last ep. Ethan can't even listen to his conscience for her. It's just a matter of time before he's caught. And now Val has to stew in misery until he does.

Caption #1 for last caption:

Adrianna: I'm naming a song after you, Navid.
Navid: I hope it's not about what happened senior year.
Adrianna: No, I never graduated so I see no point in remembering any of that year at all.

icon
Old 06-26-2014, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

OMG
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 06-26-2014, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

I try.

Slowly watching season 2. Teddy/Ade....just no. I do like seeing jealous Navid though.

icon
Old 06-27-2014, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Same. This home invasion shooting just ruined everything. I miss Evelyn/Adrian flirting and trying to one up each other; now it's mainly Adrian dealing with his insecurities and Evelyn running after male tail. I hate to say that I hope Tony smashes Evelyn's heart but it's the only thing that will make her see the light at this point.
Yeah, the whole storyline has just made Evelyn look like a fool..I think she needs to get her heart smashed so that she can take off those blinders and see the truth..That no man is ever going to get her the way that Adrian does

Quote:
Val picked the wrong pony, especially after last ep. Ethan can't even listen to his conscience for her. It's just a matter of time before he's caught. And now Val has to stew in misery until he does.
The fact that Val said "if you won't do it for yourself then do it for me" and he still hesitated should tell her right there just what kind of man he is. He's willing to put Val's life in jeopardy to save his own ass..Yeah, that's a real prize right there

Caption #2:

Ade: I've missed your silly goofball ways
Navid: Don't forget my rugged manly magnetism
Ade: yeah, that too

my tumblr|| Jess