Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-10-2014, 09:36 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, this vid first and then J.Low's ode to silicone.

icon
Old 09-10-2014, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

too funny

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 09-12-2014, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

Fated!!! Loved the video. I'm surprised how much you fit into five minutes. Beautiful portrait of the whole cast/show, and it reminded me why I really miss seeing this cast interact. Even if the writing stunk, the cast remained likeable and their friendships were adorable.
Noticed a lot of Sixon and Navade..............NOT a complaint. And Lannie/Liomi/Maxomi, basically all the big ships. I had some personal squee moments like the Maxomi kiss at graduation, the under the rubble Navade moments, and the last Sixon hug. Bleh, this vid makes me want to go buy the DVDs after season 2, which is a compliment more to you than them.
Excellent job. I hope all 90210 fans see this one! Just curious...did you like Ethan or Ethan/Naomi?

icon
Old 09-12-2014, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Fated!!! Loved the video. I'm surprised how much you fit into five minutes. Beautiful portrait of the whole cast/show, and it reminded me why I really miss seeing this cast interact. Even if the writing stunk, the cast remained likeable and their friendships were adorable.
Noticed a lot of Sixon and Navade..............NOT a complaint. And Lannie/Liomi/Maxomi, basically all the big ships. I had some personal squee moments like the Maxomi kiss at graduation, the under the rubble Navade moments, and the last Sixon hug. Bleh, this vid makes me want to go buy the DVDs after season 2, which is a compliment more to you than them.
Excellent job. I hope all 90210 fans see this one! Just curious...did you like Ethan or Ethan/Naomi?
Aww May, I'm so glad you liked it

I really wanted to put more Maxomi in there but I didn't have that many eps with them on my laptop and I didn't feel like waiting to redownload them to make the vid so I just used what I had

I did like Ethan a lot. I was kinda middleroad with him at first but by the end of the season I had really grown to love him and was so bummed when he left. I thought Ethan/Naomi were sweet but I didn't ship them. I really loved the friendship they had post breakup though. There was just something so tender and vulnerable about it..I can't explain it but yeah

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 09-14-2014, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

There was still a decent amount of Maxomi. I'm glad you included the scene where he's getting into the limo at the jail. That was one of a few great moments from season 4 (yuck).

Yeah, I preferred Ethan/Naomi's friendship to their romance. In general, I wasn't too keen on Ethan until his friendship with Liam of all people. It was like the writers didn't care about developing his character past Annie's love interest until the latter part of season 1 so I didn't care, I guess. But he definitely got better and I don't think it was Dustin's fault at all.

icon
Old 09-14-2014, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

Was there?? I still feel like it was kind of lacking in Maxomi but maybe that's just because as a fan, I can't get enough of them I could make a Maxomi vid and then be like "that vid didn't have enough Maxomi"

Yeah, the Ethan/Naomi romance was kind of a hot mess loved them as friends though and I loved that they were able to keep the connection they had without taking it back to a romantic place because I just didn't feel they were right for each other in that way.

I agree about the writing though. They didn't seem to have much interest in Ethan as a character, which was a shame because he had a lot of potential. It wasn't until the second half of the season that I really started to like him and by the time I had grown to love him, they got rid of him. Typical. that's how it usually goes with my shows, as soon as I grow fond of a character, they send them packing

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 09-19-2014, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I loved those moments when Naomi checked in on Ethan's brother. That showed how close they were despite the romance not working out.

That stinks when that happens. I mean, that sort of happened with Teddy too. He was great in seasons 3-4, then they got rid of him, and then when they brought him back briefly in season 5, they made him into a jerk. They could've just left him there. Oh, and Max too! Yikes!

icon
Old 09-19-2014, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

Aww yeah, those were some very sweet moments

I agree. Though, I was more on Teddy's side than Silver's but I think they both handled the situation terribly tbh

Aww and Max he was the toughest for me to lose because I loved him from the very beginning

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 09-20-2014, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

And we had to lose Max and Teddy to a bunch of worthless guest stars. Bleh. Season 5 had some of the worst.

icon
Old 09-21-2014, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

I know. The guest stars stunk. Even if we hadn't lost fan faves for them, I still wouldn't like them because they were so boring.

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 09-24-2014, 08:16 AM
Elite Fan

They were the most boring guest stars of the series. Even if they were good actors on something else. So disappointing.

icon
Old 09-24-2014, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

I know, they were just terrible

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 09-24-2014, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Max and Teddy were fan favorites too!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 09-24-2014, 05:19 PM
Master Fan

Yeah they were. It didn't feel right ending the show without them, especially Max. I find it utterly ridiculous that they had Naomi's "endgame" be a fling

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 09-25-2014, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Some random guy

At least Teddy got a good ~goodbye scene.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon