Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-20-2013, 07:08 PM
Master Fan

Ikr?! Annie ran a man down and just kept going and somehow in the end they made her the victim, like it was justified just because Naomi yelled at her

I'm thinking of putting together all the clips where Naomi and Ade tortured Annie in the first season because it really was hilarious Remember when Naomi would tease Annie about trying to be like her and then pat her on the head?? loved that

--

Hey May, whenever your on, I linked my Spence/Rosie Mvid below for you to watch

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-20-2013, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Drunk driving will land you in jail! Unless your Annie. Then you will just get a "Don't do it again. K thanks!"

OH MY GOD DO IT! You would be my hero

I don't even watch that show but whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! You have serious talent
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-20-2013, 11:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyboy11 (View Post)
Drunk driving will land you in jail! Unless your Annie. Then you will just get a "Don't do it again. K thanks!"
Omg Ikr? They're like "I mean..If you REALLY want to then you can do it again but try not to okay?? I mean if that's okay with you..Pretty please??"

Quote:
OH MY GOD DO IT! You would be my hero
Haha alright, I will

Quote:
I don't even watch that show but whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! You have serious talent
Thanks These two, I'm told, are two of my hottest mvids as far as sex scenes go

This one uses the same song as on the Spence/Rosie Mvid

And this one uses such a sexy song that it's pretty much impossible for any vid done to it NOT to be hott

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-21-2013, 04:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hey May, whenever your on, I linked my Spence/Rosie Mvid below for you to watch
Spencie! You made a Spencie video?!!!!!

See, my first thought after watching it was no wonder Spence had a heart attack. That was some intense, mind-erasing sex. When you slow it down, it's even more hot and you could tell the actors really got into it. I mean, they're both good-looking so I'm sure it's easy to fake it but man! I also like how you ended on their two sweetest looks, though. The show is focusing on the physical right now but I totally expect to see more emotion when they get their second chance. Spencie has to be one of Lifetime's hottest couples.
Thanks for that. No, really, thanks. Are you going to make any more Spencie stuff?

Still need to watch the Brucas. Maybe after BB.

ITA with you guys about Annie. I had a soft spot for her in s1 and 2, but I loved Ade and Naomi way more. WAY more. Seeing them verbal punch Annie in s1 was awesome. The hit and run was probably the worst SL this show ever handled. It had such potential. But they'd have to admit how serious it was and throw Annie in juvie. (Which I suggested on the main message board). Who wouldn't want to see Annie in juvie is my question! That would be interesting/cool.

Oh, and the other thing she did that ticked me off was the whole Rhonda deal. I mean, Ethan dumped her so I guess she kind of paid but not really. I wish her teacher found out and kicked her out of the drama class. Ade should've been in those drama classes. Just saying.

icon
Old 08-21-2013, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Spencie! You made a Spencie video?!!!!!

See, my first thought after watching it was no wonder Spence had a heart attack. That was some intense, mind-erasing sex. When you slow it down, it's even more hot and you could tell the actors really got into it. I mean, they're both good-looking so I'm sure it's easy to fake it but man! I also like how you ended on their two sweetest looks, though. The show is focusing on the physical right now but I totally expect to see more emotion when they get their second chance. Spencie has to be one of Lifetime's hottest couples.
Thanks for that. No, really, thanks. Are you going to make any more Spencie stuff?
Totally agree and I definitely will do more once I have more scenes to work with. This one was more about their physical attraction but next, I really wanna do a more deep/meaningful mvid for them

Quote:
Still need to watch the Brucas. Maybe after BB.
You really don't need to I mean, it's more just to show the basis of the triangle more than anything so if you already kinda got the jist from my ramble summary then there's really no need Though, I always love your feedback

Quote:
ITA with you guys about Annie. I had a soft spot for her in s1 and 2, but I loved Ade and Naomi way more. WAY more. Seeing them verbal punch Annie in s1 was awesome. The hit and run was probably the worst SL this show ever handled. It had such potential. But they'd have to admit how serious it was and throw Annie in juvie. (Which I suggested on the main message board). Who wouldn't want to see Annie in juvie is my question! That would be interesting/cool.
See, I really didn't warm up to Annie until S4ish so the first two season were very painful for me as far as Annie goes but it allowed me to really enjoy Naomi/Ade's screwing with her

I agree though that seeing Annie in juvie would have been just too awesome

Quote:
Oh, and the other thing she did that ticked me off was the whole Rhonda deal. I mean, Ethan dumped her so I guess she kind of paid but not really. I wish her teacher found out and kicked her out of the drama class. Ade should've been in those drama classes. Just saying.
That really bugged me too and I didn't even really care for Rhonda but what Annie did to her was really cruel and you can bet if it had been Ade, the entire school would've known about it in a nanosec

Maybe the reason Ade wasn't in the classes was because she could actually act Because didn't Annie start going to them after she didn't land the Cleopatra role??

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-22-2013, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Totally agree and I definitely will do more once I have more scenes to work with. This one was more about their physical attraction but next, I really wanna do a more deep/meaningful mvid for them
Makes total sense. Come on, writers. Give us more meaningful Spencie. I totally need to check if there's a DM board campaign somewhere here. I can't imagine nobody watches it but us. Although, I kinda like that we high-jacked the Navianna thread.

If they gave us more Remy/Val, we could compare Navianna to them.

Quote:
You really don't need to I mean, it's more just to show the basis of the triangle more than anything so if you already kinda got the jist from my ramble summary then there's really no need Though, I always love your feedback
I'll try to watch them this weekend. CMM is a good reason to watch.

Quote:
See, I really didn't warm up to Annie until S4ish so the first two season were very painful for me as far as Annie goes but it allowed me to really enjoy Naomi/Ade's screwing with her

I agree though that seeing Annie in juvie would have been just too awesome
I didn't really like Annie until s3 with the Marla eps. Then I loved her season 4. I never hated her like a bunch of people did in the first two years. I did make fun of her, though. I mean, it's hard not to when she's crying and complaining about EVERYthing. Ugggggggggh. You guys have different morals here....I can't fit in.....how can you people live like this..... I mean, shut it. But thankfully she mellowed out and she became my third favorite girl after Ade and Naomi.

Quote:
That really bugged me too and I didn't even really care for Rhonda but what Annie did to her was really cruel and you can bet if it had been Ade, the entire school would've known about it in a nanosec

Maybe the reason Ade wasn't in the classes was because she could actually act Because didn't Annie start going to them after she didn't land the Cleopatra role??
Yep, Ade would be ostracized by everybody...except Navid. Navid's the only one that can understand her wacky little mind. He'd be like, well, she wanted to be Rhonda so bad and it's her first three months out of rehab and...Navid can figure her out no problem.

But everybody forgave Annie in a heartbeat.

Bwah, it hurts but it's true.......Ade's been acting how long? I mean, when you land a sitcom at age 10-12, you don't have to prove yourself to anybody.

icon
Old 08-22-2013, 09:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Makes total sense. Come on, writers. Give us more meaningful Spencie. I totally need to check if there's a DM board campaign somewhere here. I can't imagine nobody watches it but us. Although, I kinda like that we high-jacked the Navianna thread.

If they gave us more Remy/Val, we could compare Navianna to them.
Haha yeah we really do tend to highjack our threads

I do think it's funny though that we discuss all other shows in the off topic thread but DM is so special that it gets its own

Completely agree on Remi/Val..It'd be awesome to see Val visit Remi in rehab the way Navid did with Ade

Quote:
I'll try to watch them this weekend. CMM is a good reason to watch.
Oh Chad is definitely a reason to watch Especially in the first one because it's such a romantic mvid that we get to see Chad all swoon worthy

There's this one awesome scene after Lucas had fallen back in love with Brooke and finally gets up the nerve to tell her but she's just about to leave for the airport to go to Cali for the summer and he finally just kisses her and lets it all out saying how if he ever got a second chance, he'd never let her go again..And then she tells him she has to go and we had to wait the entire summer for the premiere to find out her answer

Quote:
I didn't really like Annie until s3 with the Marla eps. Then I loved her season 4. I never hated her like a bunch of people did in the first two years. I did make fun of her, though. I mean, it's hard not to when she's crying and complaining about EVERYthing. Ugggggggggh. You guys have different morals here....I can't fit in.....how can you people live like this..... I mean, shut it. But thankfully she mellowed out and she became my third favorite girl after Ade and Naomi.
I started to like Annie more toward the end of S3 but I didn't love her until S4 but yeah, I hated how much she whined in the earlier seasons..She was always like boo hoo my life is just too hard to even go on!!

Quote:
Yep, Ade would be ostracized by everybody...except Navid. Navid's the only one that can understand her wacky little mind. He'd be like, well, she wanted to be Rhonda so bad and it's her first three months out of rehab and...Navid can figure her out no problem.

But everybody forgave Annie in a heartbeat.
Definitely. Ade gets crucified so damn easily but it's almost worth it to see Navid come to her defense all those times

He just gets her. Even when Ade does something terrible that no one can figure out, Navid automatically understands why she did it and even though it didn't really make sense, it made sense to him

Quote:
Bwah, it hurts but it's true.......Ade's been acting how long? I mean, when you land a sitcom at age 10-12, you don't have to prove yourself to anybody.

Exactly. Even in just the Cleopatra audition scene alone, it was clear that Ade was born to act and when you can show up hours late having pissed off the producer/instructor and STILL walk away with the part, you know you're good

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-25-2013, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

This is like our new OT thread.

I'm a new OTH fan.

Not going to talk about Annie.

Navid and Adrianna have known each other since they were kids.

Jessica is an amazing actress.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-25-2013, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
This is like our new OT thread.
Haha yeah the new OT thread seems to be wherever the mood strikes these days

Quote:
I'm a new OTH fan.
Really?? How far into it are you and do you have any ships??

Quote:
Not going to talk about Annie.
Almost done with that S1 vid of all the "Screw with Annie" scenes so that'll be up soon for you to enjoy

Quote:
Navid and Adrianna have known each other since they were kids.
I know, they're soo perfect

Quote:
Jessica is an amazing actress.

She is beyond amazing, especially when she cries..It just feels so real

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-25-2013, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

This thread is more active then the OT thread

I've seen the whole series. I don't really have any romantic OTPs strangely though.

OMG! I cannot wait to see your new video.

Childhood sweethearts

Girl can really act
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-25-2013, 06:56 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder if they got tired of people complaining about Annie's "punishment" and turned her into a prostitute and shot her to make up for it. Oh, yeah, and Liam treated her like dirt. That'll even things up.

They really did try extra hard to make us pity Silver/Annie, sometimes Naomi, but mostly Silver and Annie.

I still need to watch those clips and I'll try to join in on the OTH talk.

Devious Maids tonight!

icon
Old 08-25-2013, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
This thread is more active then the OT thread
That's bc us Navianna fans rock it

Quote:
I've seen the whole series. I don't really have any romantic OTPs strangely though.
That is pretty surprising..It's one of those shows where most viewers are diehard one side or the other but have very little middle ground on the couples Any favorite characters??

Quote:
OMG! I cannot wait to see your new video.
It should be up early tomorrow sometime and you will definitely love it

Quote:
I wonder if they got tired of people complaining about Annie's "punishment" and turned her into a prostitute and shot her to make up for it. Oh, yeah, and Liam treated her like dirt. That'll even things up.

They really did try extra hard to make us pity Silver/Annie, sometimes Naomi, but mostly Silver and Annie.
So true

It's kind of ironic that SG thinks S4 ruined Annie when really that was the season that actually made her human

Quote:
I still need to watch those clips and I'll try to join in on the OTH talk.
That'd be awesome

Given the type of couples you enjoy, my guess is you'd like Brucas and Naley..Naley definitely have the whole first/last love thing down and Brooke is like OTH's version of Ade

Quote:
Devious Maids tonight!
Yay!!

Fyi: Working on a little something special just for you May. It won't be up for a couple days probably but you are going to love it

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-25-2013, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Navianna fans are the heart of the fandom

Obviously Lucas Scott But I actually liked most of the cast.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-25-2013, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Navianna fans are the heart of the fandom

Obviously Lucas Scott But I actually liked most of the cast.
Oh yeah, he's yummy lol

ETA:

Here's the vid for ya

my tumblr|| Jess

Last edited by Fated 4 FayLee; 08-26-2013 at 11:43 AM
Old 08-26-2013, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

BEST VIDEO EVER
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon