Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-16-2013, 08:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Okay here it is. (I was gonna put it in the Maxomi thread but then I went in and was confused by what was going on and didn't wanna interrupt so thought I'd just post it here instead )
Yesssssssssss. Come to the Maxomi thread. We're just adding one word to a story until we hit 500 words, I guess. You don't have to play anything but we can talk Maxomi!

Quote:
Entitlement usually ticks me off but on her it's just too funny and I just love how she actually thinks she's being logical
Perfectly said. Her and Evelyn are the awesome epitomes of a rich housewife you love. Not every actress can pull it off. You just have to be that good.

Quote:
I really hope Val doesn't agree to the deal though..I mean, she'd technically be having a baby with an old man and that's just nasty plus, I really don't see Zoila letting it happen

Bleh. Me either. I assume she's college-age even if she's not in college. That's just way too big of a decision so hopefully Zoila points it out or she politely says no. I was trying to think of a substitute but I don't know who I want to give up an egg. Random woman?

Quote:
Yeah this wasn't a big episode for her but I did really love her being there for Taylor. I like that they genuinely care about each other and are friends as opposed to when Marisol first started and you could tell that Taylor looked down on her for being a maid..Now it's like she's family.
I love Taylor. Let's ditch Spence's wife and pay Taylor to be in more episodes!

Video:
First of all, thanks soooooo much for doing a Maxomi vid. There are some great ones but I wanted to see what you could do and you did not disappoint!
I don't know why but this is my favorite Maxomi vid that features the prom moments. They just look so happy together and it makes me forget that post-high school there were a lot of problems.
I really liked the "saving....which one is caving" because that really says a lot about their relationship: Max saved Naomi from feeling unloved and Naomi caved in for her feelings for Max.
Sooooo many epic kisses.
This video made me think about which scenes I would want for Navianna that Maxomi got........I think I would've liked Ade to bust in on Navid's wedding. It wouldn't be to Silver...trust me. But maybe to like some random chick like Lila. I guess it doesn't have to be a wedding. It could be like Navid going to study abroad with Lila but Ade jumps on the plane and asks him to stay. I mean, she's dramatic so it could've worked. Another little scene is that lovely bowtie scene. I just love the idea of Ade dressing Navid period....again, doesn't have to be a wedding.
Thanks so much, Fated. Rihanna actually sounded lovely (I only like three of her songs really), and the editing was seamless like a moving scrapbook. I wish the writers put as much care into the relationship as you did with this video. Awesome!

icon
Old 08-16-2013, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Yesssssssssss. Come to the Maxomi thread. We're just adding one word to a story until we hit 500 words, I guess. You don't have to play anything but we can talk Maxomi!
Ahh, I see. Yeah, I wasn't sure what that was but I'll try to stop by when I get a chance

Quote:
Perfectly said. Her and Evelyn are the awesome epitomes of a rich housewife you love. Not every actress can pull it off. You just have to be that good.
Completely agree. It takes a certain kind of actress to be able to play that role and pull it off in a way that makes the character likable because ordinarily I would absolutely loathe that type but those two can play it off as both funny and make the characters seem human at the same time.

Quote:
Bleh. Me either. I assume she's college-age even if she's not in college. That's just way too big of a decision so hopefully Zoila points it out or she politely says no. I was trying to think of a substitute but I don't know who I want to give up an egg. Random woman?
There's no way Zoila will allow it. I can see her calmly saying no and when Val says it's her decision, Zoila just replies "I said no. End of discussion" and storms out

I can't think of anyone on the show that I'd want to donate their egg, yuck lol It'd have to be a random woman for me. If it had to be anyone, I'd probably go with Spence's wife just because she's already nasty

Quote:
I love Taylor. Let's ditch Spence's wife and pay Taylor to be in more episodes!
I can not tell you how much I want this

Brianna is such a great actress. Here's a quick tidbit of her on GH, It's only like 20 secs long but even in just that, you can see how awesome she is

So far, they haven't really showed her true potential on DM but I'd love for her to get more screen time. If and when Taylor finds out what her husband was really up to with Adrian, I could definitely see Brianna rocking that showdown

Quote:
Video:
First of all, thanks soooooo much for doing a Maxomi vid. There are some great ones but I wanted to see what you could do and you did not disappoint!
Aww thanks, I'm glad you approve

Quote:
I don't know why but this is my favorite Maxomi vid that features the prom moments. They just look so happy together and it makes me forget that post-high school there were a lot of problems.
Yeah, It's nice to remember the good times and it helps overshadow the really cringeworthy times like when Naomi hooked up with Austin and later when Max started blaming Naomi for all of his problems

Quote:
I really liked the "saving....which one is caving" because that really says a lot about their relationship: Max saved Naomi from feeling unloved and Naomi caved in for her feelings for Max.
Yeah same here. Idk why but the line "Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving" always feels so epic to me

Quote:
Sooooo many epic kisses.
This video made me think about which scenes I would want for Navianna that Maxomi got........I think I would've liked Ade to bust in on Navid's wedding. It wouldn't be to Silver...trust me. But maybe to like some random chick like Lila. I guess it doesn't have to be a wedding. It could be like Navid going to study abroad with Lila but Ade jumps on the plane and asks him to stay. I mean, she's dramatic so it could've worked. Another little scene is that lovely bowtie scene. I just love the idea of Ade dressing Navid period....again, doesn't have to be a wedding.
Aww yeah the bowtie scene

Omg there's so many scenes that I would've loved for Navianna. Maxomi's scene at the wedding was one of my favorite. Just the way she said "she's not the love of your life, I am" was so swoon worthy

I would have loved something like that for Navianna but it wouldn't necessarily have to be a wedding but some kind of public event. We've had a few really awesome love declarations for our couples but most of them seem to be in private which in a way is great because it makes it so intimate, something just the two of them share but I'd also really have loved to see something very public with everyone watching (like Maxomi had at the wedding)

I also wish we had more dancing scenes between Navid and Ade, similar to Maxomi's..Because S1 Ade was pregnant so the only dance we saw them at together, she had to sit basically the whole time S2 they were never together at dances (except maybe at the very end) and then S3 we got the brutally cruel dance scene so yeah more dancing would've been nice

The scene I'm really envious of though was the one that Annie got with the priest in S4 when they kissed in the rain. I so wish Navianna could've gotten an epic rain scene. Something like this:

Can you imagine Navianna in the middle of a fight, Ade storms out in the middle of a rainstorm, Navid follows her, they fight more in the rain and ultimately confess all the reasons that they love each other and then share an epic rain kiss omg I would die

Quote:
Thanks so much, Fated. Rihanna actually sounded lovely (I only like three of her songs really), and the editing was seamless like a moving scrapbook. I wish the writers put as much care into the relationship as you did with this video. Awesome!

Aww thanks, that means a lot coming from you

I love most of Rihanna's stuff but her first couple albums were definitely my faves.

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-17-2013, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Anything to keep the boards active these days
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-18-2013, 10:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
There's no way Zoila will allow it. I can see her calmly saying no and when Val says it's her decision, Zoila just replies "I said no. End of discussion" and storms out

I can't think of anyone on the show that I'd want to donate their egg, yuck lol It'd have to be a random woman for me. If it had to be anyone, I'd probably go with Spence's wife just because she's already nasty
Yes, if Zoila doesn't shoot down this idea, I'll be terribly disappointed. If the Russian Lady was younger, I could see maybe her donating her eggs but even that would be a stretch. Carmen, Rosie, and Marisol either have kids to take care of or in Carmen's case, don't have the Val-like personality the older man wants. Rosie is sweet but she has her own kid, Spence's kid, and a third kid if the writers decide to knock her up.

Quote:
So far, they haven't really showed her true potential on DM but I'd love for her to get more screen time. If and when Taylor finds out what her husband was really up to with Adrian, I could definitely see Brianna rocking that showdown
After that, we need some intense scenes. Maybe Michael's ex-wife can mess up one of Taylor's fertility appointments and she can go wild on her. Of course she'll eventually have a baby, but just imagine if there was a bump or two. Don't stand in the way of a mother and a much-wanted baby!

Quote:
I also wish we had more dancing scenes between Navid and Ade, similar to Maxomi's..Because S1 Ade was pregnant so the only dance we saw them at together, she had to sit basically the whole time S2 they were never together at dances (except maybe at the very end) and then S3 we got the brutally cruel dance scene so yeah more dancing would've been nice
Awww, I would've loved a dance scene. I would even accept a sucky s2 prom where Navianna is fighting, and then a great senior year prom in s3. What did we do to deserve the opposite? Seriously. Navianna dated longer than Lannie and Maxomi did at that point. I mean, yeah both Maxomi and Lannie got screwed in season 4 but they got a great senior prom!!! Phooey.

Well, I guess we all got a proposal, though.

Cannie!!!!!!! I loved Caleb/Annie. I know Shenae wasn't a fan of the actor himself but I thought he was her best boyfriend outside Liam. I liked Riley a lot too but I can't say it was second best because the writers forgot that Annie should've been mourning Riley for at least three eps, you know? Ugh. But these are the same writers who kept Nilver together far past their expiration date.

And I love rain kisses!!!!! It would look so good with Michael's beautiful complexion and Jessica's beautiful eyes and hair. I know we're on opposite side of Joey Potter's men but I always did like when "Kiss the Rain" came on and DJo held each other after fighting earlier in the ep.

So were Brucas first loves because whenever I read debates about them, there's a lot of hate towards Peyton who I assume was just friends with him in this clip.

icon
Old 08-18-2013, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes, if Zoila doesn't shoot down this idea, I'll be terribly disappointed. If the Russian Lady was younger, I could see maybe her donating her eggs but even that would be a stretch. Carmen, Rosie, and Marisol either have kids to take care of or in Carmen's case, don't have the Val-like personality the older man wants. Rosie is sweet but she has her own kid, Spence's kid, and a third kid if the writers decide to knock her up.
Yeah, I definitely do not see Rosie or Marisol giving their eggs because once you have a child of your own, it's very hard to even imagine giving one to someone else to raise and Rosie/Marisol are great moms so I do not see them ever being okay with that. I could probably see Carmen agreeing if the price was right but I wouldn't want it to be her either lol

Quote:
After that, we need some intense scenes. Maybe Michael's ex-wife can mess up one of Taylor's fertility appointments and she can go wild on her. Of course she'll eventually have a baby, but just imagine if there was a bump or two. Don't stand in the way of a mother and a much-wanted baby!
Aww that'd be great SL wise. Of course I'd want Taylor to eventually be able to conceive but the struggle is what will make it all worth while in the end and that much more precious. Plus, an easy pregnancy is just boring for this type of show

Quote:
Awww, I would've loved a dance scene. I would even accept a sucky s2 prom where Navianna is fighting, and then a great senior year prom in s3. What did we do to deserve the opposite? Seriously. Navianna dated longer than Lannie and Maxomi did at that point. I mean, yeah both Maxomi and Lannie got screwed in season 4 but they got a great senior prom!!! Phooey.

We did nothing to deserve it. Nothing I tell you!!

Maxomi and Lannie did get screwed in S4 but nothing compares to the sabotage done to Navianna in S3

Quote:
Cannie!!!!!!! I loved Caleb/Annie. I know Shenae wasn't a fan of the actor himself but I thought he was her best boyfriend outside Liam. I liked Riley a lot too but I can't say it was second best because the writers forgot that Annie should've been mourning Riley for at least three eps, you know? Ugh. But these are the same writers who kept Nilver together far past their expiration date.

I really loved Caleb and Annie together. He was one of the few guys she was ever with that I actually thought she had chemistry with If they hadn't put Lannie back together, I would've loved Cannie

I did like Riley but I wasn't as invested because when he was first cast, the actor said that he was only meant to be a road bump for Lannie so I was pretty much always waiting for the other shoe to drop

I loved that Riley challenged Annie though and kept her off her game so when she hardly grieved for him at all, I was like wtf Annie lol

Quote:
And I love rain kisses!!!!! It would look so good with Michael's beautiful complexion and Jessica's beautiful eyes and hair. I know we're on opposite side of Joey Potter's men but I always did like when "Kiss the Rain" came on and DJo held each other after fighting earlier in the ep.
Aww yeah a rain kiss for Navianna would have been so great..That's probably the one I'd wish for the most.

As for DJ, I didn't hate them, I just got annoyed at their occasional immaturity I was always a diehard PJ fan but if for whatever reason they never reunited, I would have been cool with DJ. There was a time when I was like no it has to be Pacey but once Dawson really grew up, I enjoyed DJ a lot more and could have been okay with them ending up together. I did really love their "kiss the rain" scenes though

Quote:
So were Brucas first loves because whenever I read debates about them, there's a lot of hate towards Peyton who I assume was just friends with him in this clip.
Well it's pretty complicated but basically when the show first started Lucas and Peyton are clearly into each other but Brooke has a thing for Lucas so she asks bff Peyton if she has feelings for Lucas or if it's cool for Brooke to go for it. Peyton has major relationship hangups at the time so she denies any feelings for Lucas and tells Brooke to do what she wants. Lucas and Brooke get together and once they're officially a couple, Peyton decides she does want to be with Lucas and eventually they end up hooking up behind Brooke's back. Brooke finds out and kicks them both out of her life and after a lot of time passes Lucas falls back in love with Brooke and begs her for another chance. It kind of goes back and forth like that for most of the series but the one thing I'll give Peyton is that unlike Silver, when Brooke found out, Peyton did everything she could to get their friendship back, including breaking things off with Lucas.

Here's a couple vids I made a while back..You don't have to watch them or anything since you don't even know the show but if you're curious, the vids explains probably better than my rambling does

Brooke reminds me so much of Ade in this next one because they both kind of play betrayal the same way..Especially with the "So who's the whore now?!" line at the end

my tumblr|| Jess

Last edited by Fated 4 FayLee; 08-18-2013 at 02:21 PM
Old 08-18-2013, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I'm not going to say anything about Annie.

A rain kiss would have been amazing!

I like OTH but I never had any romantic ships.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-18-2013, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyboy11 (View Post)
I'm not going to say anything about Annie.

A rain kiss would have been amazing!

I like OTH but I never had any romantic ships.
too funny

A rain kiss for Navianna would've been epic

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-18-2013, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Oh Annie.

I'm shocked they didn't get one! Most CW OTPs do.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-18-2013, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Maxomi and Lannie did get screwed in S4 but nothing compares to the sabotage done to Navianna in S3
Exactly. Did Jessica Lowndes kick a kitten or something? I know she wouldn't but they acted like she did. Maybe after Gianna died, they were like, this is the only way we'll let you sing on the show....dance, puppet, dance!

Quote:
I loved that Riley challenged Annie though and kept her off her game so when she hardly grieved for him at all, I was like wtf Annie lol
That's why I liked Riley too. Somebody needed to call out Annie sometimes and he definitely did.

Quote:
As for DJ, I didn't hate them, I just got annoyed at their occasional immaturity I was always a diehard PJ fan but if for whatever reason they never reunited, I would have been cool with DJ. There was a time when I was like no it has to be Pacey but once Dawson really grew up, I enjoyed DJ a lot more and could have been okay with them ending up together. I did really love their "kiss the rain" scenes though
Awww, that makes me happy to hear. I also like quite a few season 3 PJo moments so I guess we're on the same boat. I really need to finish watching the rest of the series. I'm on season 6, which is painful so far. But I do want to see the last few eps again.

I'm going to watch the Brucas vids tomorrow. I actually did watch DM live tonight.

Maaan, there was some good acting tonight. This was by far my favorite Carmen episode. Somebody needed to kick the boss' butt and thank goodness he wised up by the end. Russian Lady was so pleased to see him but I have a bad feeling this will become a messy triangle when Carmen/boss fall for each other.

Spencie's baaack. But I predicted right that she wasn't going to go after him unless he gave Perry or whatever her name is one more try. I hope the marriage dies, though Perry will be livid regardless.

My favorite Zoila-Val plot. I was wondering why they kept referencing the ring for more than one ep, and it was great to get some background info on Val.
Susan Lucci is becoming a mature mom......sweet.

Finally some movement on the Flora front. Marisol rocks!

Evelyn/Adrian might've made me cry......until the last scene. Yikes!

icon
Old 08-19-2013, 12:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Exactly. Did Jessica Lowndes kick a kitten or something? I know she wouldn't but they acted like she did. Maybe after Gianna died, they were like, this is the only way we'll let you sing on the show....dance, puppet, dance!
sure seems that way. I still don't really see why her singing was so important on the show. I mean sure it got Jlow a little added recognition but it hardly made her a pop star

Quote:
That's why I liked Riley too. Somebody needed to call out Annie sometimes and he definitely did.
Exactly and it was rather amusing watching Annie get all twitchy every time Riley made her squirm

Quote:
Awww, that makes me happy to hear. I also like quite a few season 3 PJo moments so I guess we're on the same boat. I really need to finish watching the rest of the series. I'm on season 6, which is painful so far. But I do want to see the last few eps again.
Yeah, I think there's been good in both couples and honestly, call me crazy but I kinda think both men were the loves of Joey's life. In very different ways obviously but both were very significant parts of her life that she could never live without. Unfortunately, there was only one Joey to go around

Quote:
I'm going to watch the Brucas vids tomorrow.

No rush at all

Quote:
Maaan, there was some good acting tonight. This was by far my favorite Carmen episode. Somebody needed to kick the boss' butt and thank goodness he wised up by the end. Russian Lady was so pleased to see him but I have a bad feeling this will become a messy triangle when Carmen/boss fall for each other.
I really liked tonight's episode and I thought Carmen was downright awesome for once

She had some great one liners too..Loved the "I'm annoyed..Can you tell??" line she delivered all calmly and then the "you never tell a puerto rican woman to calm down..It's a waste of time!!" too funny.

Quote:
Spencie's baaack. But I predicted right that she wasn't going to go after him unless he gave Perry or whatever her name is one more try. I hope the marriage dies, though Perry will be livid regardless.
Yeah, I kind of figured that Rosie would go that route after Spence's wife broke down to her about wanting to make their marriage work. Rosie has the strongest moral compass of anyone on the show, more than anything she cares about being a good person and the affair was clearly weighing on her conscience so it's not surprising that she'd wanna do the right thing. The wife doesn't deserve Rosie's decency but I think ultimately, this will just be one more road bump for Spence/Rosie and angst=payoff so I'm good as long as they don't stay apart for too long

Quote:
My favorite Zoila-Val plot. I was wondering why they kept referencing the ring for more than one ep, and it was great to get some background info on Val.
Susan Lucci is becoming a mature mom......sweet.
I'm really glad they gave us a little back story on Val so we could stop scratching our heads, trying to figure out why she's a maid

I loved Genevieve's development in this episode as well. It really showed her growing as a person and a mother and what she said at the end about it finally not being all about her, I think, was very telling. It showed her coming to grips with the fact that she hasn't been the best mother and now she's ready to do right by her son, or at least try

Though, I couldn't help at the fact that she doesn't know how to make a sandwich

Quote:
Finally some movement on the Flora front. Marisol rocks!
Marisol is always awesome and I love that look she gets when someone crosses her like "yeah let's just see you try that again punk"

Love that the mystery surrounding Flora's death is finally progressing. Though, I gotta say, I am now more confused than ever

Quote:
Evelyn/Adrian might've made me cry......until the last scene. Yikes!
The scene with Adrian and Evelyn was so touching and to my own surprise, Evelyn has become one of my favorites on the show. She's just so all alone and vulnerable and would do anything just for a tiny glimmer of hope..It's just all so heartbreaking

But yeah that ending..Oh boy..Does Rosie have herself in quite the pickle now

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-19-2013, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

They really ruined Adrianna in S3

I liked Riley.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-19-2013, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
They really ruined Adrianna in S3

I liked Riley.
They really did throw Ade under the bus but unlike most, I still loved her

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-20-2013, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I loved Ade ever since her S1 druggie days.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-20-2013, 04:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I loved Ade ever since her S1 druggie days.
Yeah, same here. Ade's always been awesome, even when she's been a diva/bitch but what can I say, I tend to always love the bitchy bad girls

Plus, I absolutely hated Annie back then so it didn't hurt that Ade essentially tortured her every chance she got

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-20-2013, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Annie killed a guy and got away it and yet Ade was the bad girl? Good move 90210
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon