Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-12-2008, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didnt like the episode at all.... mostly because of the love triangle that won't die! Its horrible. I do not understand half the things Annie/Naomi/Ethan do. Its not like that Annie and Naomi were THAT close for her to feel so bad about telling her. They should have built up their friendship more so the triangle could have had more of a impact. It is soo predictable! As of right now I just want AE together so the triangle would be over and we could focus on more interesting storylines. Please Naomi move on already. Ozzie is great and people make it seem like Ethan's the best thing since sliced bread...

Oh I guess I was the only who found Jason hot! I thought he was really hot.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *CopperBoom* (View Post)
I didnt like the episode at all.... mostly because of the love triangle that won't die! Its horrible. I do not understand half the things Annie/Naomi/Ethan do. Its not like that Annie and Naomi were THAT close for her to feel so bad about telling her. They should have built up their friendship more so the triangle could have had more of a impact. It is soo predictable! As of right now I just want AE together so the triangle would be over and we could focus on more interesting storylines. Please Naomi move on already. Ozzie is great and people make it seem like Ethan's the best thing since sliced bread...

Oh I guess I was the only who found Jason hot! I thought he was really hot.
yeah u were lol

I love Ozzie and I would so ship Naomi and Ozzie and unless they bring in new people for Ethan and Annie to date they will be the only ones not on my Shippers list lol..
Old 11-12-2008, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

I didn't really like Ozzie at first I thought he was weird but now.... he totally got to Naomi and their dynamic is adorable. I'm kinda over EA. I loved them at first but now...blehhh.
Sam Swarek Andy McNally
Old 11-12-2008, 10:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixon4lyfe (View Post)
I dont think Ryan is confused he wanted Kelly she dissed him and rebounded with Brenda.. Meet Kimberley and hit it off with her and that is the end of the story.. lol

I think he played Brenda too because he sensed something when was up when Dylan called her phone and not Kelly's so that same night he sa opportunity and took it..
I was refuring the the writers with his love life story line, or unless they want it this way. Ryan is a player I gusse... I don't see him as a player though.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Oh I guess I was the only who found Jason hot! I thought he was really hot
I thought he was really hott but a boring weird character though.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:05 AM
New Fan

Hey, everyone I'm new

So, that was a good episode, I'm so glad Kelly is back.

But i'm wondering about one thing and hoped some of you guys could answer me Well, on Silver's blog ( The Vicious Circle ) she says she got grounded by Kelly...But the only scene between them I can remeber was about Dylan and Ryan And I don't know if I remember any mention of the party...I'm confused! Maybe I didn't get the whole ep cause I saw it online?

Hm, well, really enjoye the episode!!

R
Old 11-12-2008, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMissR (View Post)
Hey, everyone I'm new

So, that was a good episode, I'm so glad Kelly is back.

But i'm wondering about one thing and hoped some of you guys could answer me Well, on Silver's blog ( The Vicious Circle ) she says she got grounded by Kelly...But the only scene between them I can remeber was about Dylan and Ryan And I don't know if I remember any mention of the party...I'm confused! Maybe I didn't get the whole ep cause I saw it online?

Hm, well, really enjoye the episode!!

R
Welcome,I think they post the blogs a week in advance,
last week the blog about Ryan was posted but it was mentioned in this weeks epi
so the grounding might get mentioned next epi

Old 11-12-2008, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

Naomi, welcome back. Basically she was the highlight of this ep for me. Loved that she was back to being a manipulative bitch. Tame Naomi was rather boring the last some episodes. And I actually loved that ending with Annie and Naomi arguing outside. Actually thought it was nicely done by both actresses. And then of course Sean pops out randomly. Hmm.

Thought Adrianna/Navid were cute, but Adrianna's clinginess was a bit random. We saw Navid be the clingy one last episode, and then this one was Adrianna. I get the writers are trying to show that they're totally into each other, but still. There probably is a better way.

Silver/Dixon didn't really do anything this episode, but their karaoking was adorable.

And just why were Adrianna and Navid surrounding Annie at her party? I figured it would've been Silver and Dixon.

And George! Not enough of Kellan to bill him as a guest star, but I guess a little bit at the beginning is better than nothing.

Glad to see lacrosse is alive and kicking for next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R2Roswell (View Post)
Annie says she doesn't want to play games yet by avoiding certain truths that's exactly what she does. I like Annie don't get me wrong but she shouldn't sink to Naomi's level just because she's in the big leagues now.
I agree. Granted, I'm more of a Naomi fan than an Annie one (but by no means do I dislike Annie), but I definitely rolled my eyes when Annie was getting all pissy outside with Naomi's games. Sure what Naomi did isn't justified, but it's not like Annie was completely innocent either. Annie should've known what kind of person Naomi was anyway and should've seen it coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixon4lyfe (View Post)
There is def something up with Sean did the PI find him or did he just pop up put of nowhere all random?
Guessing that means the P.I. found Sean and gave him all the contact info and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganMila (View Post)
Silver/Dixon were hilarious karoking There is not enough Silver in these episodes. And when we do see her she's all about talking about Ethan/Annie. I want her own storyline. I need more JStroup!

Ethan/Annie/Naomi...seriously Naomi needs to find her a new guy or something I know a friend dating her ex hurts but this is going on too long and it's boring me. E/A boring!

Tabitha was awesome as usual. I like Ryan/Kim I mostly Kim soo I hope they just stay together and Kelly won't interfere. Jason was random and kinda pointless to me. Sean? Interesting..
Pretty agree with everything here. As for Naomi, I had such high hopes for Ozzie, but looks like that's being brushed aside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakeningjenny (View Post)
I thought this episode was pretty badly edited - or maybe I was just super tired when I watched it but for most of it, it felt like there were continuations of scenes that had just been cut in half, or maybe it was the writing.

The Naomi/Ethan argument in the bedroom should have been longer - and it should have shown Naomi's answer to Ethan calling her a pathetic bitch What a nice boy. I think him and Annie deserve each other, every time they're on screen together I flinch because I really can't see the attraction
Oh yeah definitely. Ethan calling Naomi a bitch was completely out of the blue and definitely the most glaring problem with editing/writing. Didn't care for the cut to the next scene.

Welcome, R!
Old 11-12-2008, 10:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo (View Post)
Welcome,I think they post the blogs a week in advance,
last week the blog about Ryan was posted but it was mentioned in this weeks epi
so the grounding might get mentioned next epi
They do that with Gossip Girl too. But it is like threw the week leading up to the new show.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
And just why were Adrianna and Navid surrounding Annie at her party?
Yeah, that was weird.

Quote:
Ethan calling Naomi a bitch was completely out of the blue
Yeah..that was kinda funny.

Yeah, what happened to Ozzie. It's like he was completely forgotten. I hope he comes back.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Oh yeah definitely. Ethan calling Naomi a bitch was completely out of the blue and definitely the most glaring problem with editing/writing. Didn't care for the cut to the next scene.
I've noticed the show has a problem with ending scenes like that. Ethan calls her a bitch and it cuts right to another part of the show. Wierd.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:42 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I feel the transitions between scenes have been a chronic glaring problem with this show/the editors. But it's not as frequent as it used to be, so I guess that's a plus.

I'm guessing this episode took place in the span of 1.5-2.5 days, so I guess Naomi was a lot more fixated on getting revenge on Annie than on Ozzie. Too bad though.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

With the way the scene was cut with Ethan calling Naomi a pathetic bitch, I almost expected him to either slap her or start crying right there but we're not meant to see it so SCENE CUT!

The entire ep was dumb. The only thing that saved it was bitchy Naomi who they then murdered at the end because she actually took what Annie said into consideration. No. How about sticking to your guns and telling Annie exactly how you feel instead of letting her extinguish every bit of her holier-than-thou serum all over you, Naomi. And really, I don't even agree with her reason to be upset since she has no right to stop anyone from dating who they choose, no matter their affiliation to her, but I have no tolerance for Annie so Naomi wins by default for me.

The rest of the ep was just a blur...of crap.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

Yeah thats true, it just kinda continued LOL. I think Ozzie is something so different for Naomi. Like she said, someone she can be honest with.
Sam Swarek Andy McNally
Old 11-12-2008, 10:54 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasha122 (View Post)
Yeah thats true, it just kinda continued LOL. I think Ozzie is something so different for Naomi. Like she said, someone she can be honest with.
if she moved on to ozzie that would be so great then she would be better off than A/E becasue Ozzie is HOT and he seems way more mature than Naomi is used to.. What happened to her detention?

Who was that teacher selling the drugs?