Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-11-2013, 10:46 PM
Elite Fan

Previously on 90210....Annie became Author X after some old man sex, Silver added Mark to her man deck, and Glee Warbler is going to perform a killer solo for Navid next.

Jordan, or Snore-dan because he bores me lifeless, is buying Naomi dinner at her own restaurant. The plates consist of whatever falls out of Mark's mouth while he's cooking. Snore-dan went to Yale and got a degree for Macking on CW Girls. Naomi's fascinated. She's impressed his CV includes Sophia Bush, Nina Dobrev, and one of the four million actresses named Jessica that are on these shows. Naomi shows she's turned on by rubbing her glass. Pretty soon she'll do a Fresh Prince medley and rope Dixon into doing the turntables. Mark comes out to see if he can get a tip. Yeah, says Snore-dan. My tip is to not interrupt my date. But I have to check on Naomi, counters Mark. She almost died eating my food once and if she ever keels over, I need first crack at that money. A brother's gotta eat. Don't I know it, says Snore-dan, sucking a shrimp. Naomi would eat a cherry when her brother stares at her. What is wrong with these TWO? Mark goes off to get a money bag since he suspects Naomi will choke any minute. Snore-dan announces he wants Naomi...to plan a party. Naomi's bummed after spitting up a pit. Snore-dan gives her a portfolio. Naomi says she likes handcuffs. No duh. He says there's more where that came from. Naomi eyes him and Mark notices she's still breathing. Shoot. Naomi says she's not ready for a relationship. That just means the writers ARE and will put her in one. Because they're a new restaurant, Naomi has to clear her own dishes. Where is Annie when you need her? Mark suggests she tell Snore-dan that she likes him. I suggest Mark shut up. Then again, he wasn't there for the Max era. Mark says he's into someone. Naomi is psyched that Ade made an impression. She obviously doesn't know how this show works. It's Silver of course! Mark doesn't expect the relationship with Silver to go anywhere. He DOES know how this show works. He also asks Naomi when Snore-dan is going to give him that tip. She hits him with a pot. That's for almost killing me in here last time, says Naomi, storming out. So this is what it's like to have a sister.

Silver walks into the beach house to see if Dixon's still undressed and bumps into Adrianna of all people. Uh-oh. What could Adrianna be dropping off for Dixon? A demo of her screaming for three hours. He brought it on himself. Silver's dying to make up with Adrianna. She needs a back-up surrogate and a brunette to make her look less selfish in her life. Ade hasn't been returning her calls. That's because my vocal chords are tired from screaming, explains Ade. And I don't want to be cramped in a food truck with you. You keep insisting I sit on your lap.....why? Ummm, let's talk about Mark, says Silver. Fighting over guys sucks. Fighting over Navid sucks. Navid sucks at fighting. What are you talking about, says Ade. Navid can't fight. Yeah, I heard he got punched by Liam, says Silver. I'm so glad I chose Liam over him. Who are you choosing nowadays? says Ade. Shut up, says Silver. Ade thinks Silver's exaggerating over a boy. I'm going to call this the "triangle that's going to go nowhere." Or "the waste of the two Jessicas." Adrianna leaves to glue her mirror back together and wish for new vocal chords that are better than Michaela's.

Speaking of the Singing Womb, she's discussing bacon with Dixon. It tastes just like chicken, marvels Michaela. Dixon thinks the baby is sick of this girl and wants to get out way ahead of schedule. Dixon made this girl waffles? Silver is upset that Dixon's making another girl breakfast and that he put on clothes already. Dixon says he just made orange juice and waffles and omelets and a Denny's buffet. Silver tells Michaela to puke up any nutrients she doesn't need. That'll learn her who the boss is! Silver finds a note from Dixon's friend Adrianna. She baked him some "non-threatening cookies." Silver sniffs one. This smells like poison, notes Silver. That's my favorite Bel Biv DeVoe song, says Michaela. Mmmmm poison. Silver takes away Michaela's cookie and tosses the rest. Dixon claims Silver is a tough cookie since she suspects the worst of Adrianna. Silver says she'll deal with it and to make her some waffles to go. Michaela asks if Dixon wants to go to the movies. Awwww, Dixon wants Silver's permission. He's got it as long as the waffles aren't burnt.

Glee Warbler asks Liam if he would like to play strip poker. Can I be the knight, questions Liam. I always wanted to ride a horsey and have a sword. You can be whatever you want, says Glee Warbler, sizing Liam up. Liam gets a call. Hi Mom, says Liam. I'm at school but I don't see any lockers. Nobody walks me to my next class except a group of rich kids that won't tie my shoes. How am I supposed to walk to class with untied shoes, Mommy? Navid sighs. How on earth did you get into college, man? And I'm the one that might be expelled? How fair is that? Liam laughs. You have a deep voice, Mommy. Navid wonders if Liam is helping him out with the Cronus situation. He is but he's got three playdates lined up so Navid has to wait. I love you, Navid, says Liam. UGH, moans Navid. I'm dead.
That was my mommy, explains Liam. Will she be joining us for poker? asks Glee Warbler. Maybe, says Liam. Who ties shoes real good?

Pretty Publisher is telling Annie how great her book is for the hundredth time. If it's so great, why isn't it on Amazon, lady? She's insisting that Author X reveal herself. I don't want people to know I slept with an old man, says Annie. Ewwww. How old do you think I am? asks Pretty Publisher. Huh? says Annie. Never mind, laughs off Pretty Publisher. Annie is worried Dixon and Liam will find out she was hooking. Well, Annie's readers are hooked and won't stop until she's autographing blown up pictures of Leo and Annabelle playing in a fountain.
Knock, knock. Her new publicist is....Snore-dan. Snore-dan is a severe Leobelle...I mean, Lannie shipper. He was really into the part where Jenner the drug dealer set Leo's boat on fire. Fire is scary, says Annie, hugging herself. Awww, isn't she an adorable hooker? Snore-dan reveals that Naomi will be planning her book party. Dun dun dun. THAT wasn't in the book. Annie's jaw drops. Predictable, but no more predictable than Snore-dan wanting Annie to go into detail about the rabies monkey.
That didn't happen in this scene? Well, it should have.

Aaaaaaaaaah, it's the Tablet that Never Dies. Seriously how much cash did the business pump out to give this Tablet more screentime than Navid? Annie booked Naomi a spa weekend, which she has to do every week, but she did it gladly today in order to get Naomi away from the book party. Naomi wonders how Annie knew it was a book launch. Annie points to a book. That's what this is? says Naomi. I haven't read one since Max accidentally left one open two months ago. Naomi can tell it's a sexy book because everything she touches is sexy. She also plans to reveal Author X to the world. Annie's terrified. Now everybody will find out that she got dumped for Victoria who almost ran down Leo with a Prius. Naomi believes Annie would be the perfect person to coach Author X out of her shell. She's sweet, pretty, and small enough to surprise her by jumping out of a suitcase. Annie looks too young to drink wine at a spa. Maybe they'll slip her some stale grape juice. Naomi shoves the book into Annie's face. Do what I say or I'll turn off the hot water in your room. Annie stays quiet. She can't sit in a bathtub without freaking out anymore. Last episode is just too fresh in her mind.

SurfnSex is in Liam's sheets. Mommy, cries Liam, hopping on the bed with her. Guess what I learned in school today? Motorcycles have engines. Isn't that strange? Talk about someting else, begs SurfnSex. Pleeeease. Liam shares that he's trying to aid Navid in the take down of Glee Warbler for the sake of New Directions. I can't believe Glee will have more seasons than this show, sighs SurfnSex. Singing is hard once you get past Twinkle Twinkle, says Liam. SurfnSex offers to join in the fight so Liam will clam up and not sing stuff he heard on Barney and Friends. I have a feeling Liam will take down Glee Warbler and friends. Once the hot stepmom gets involved, you're screwed. Are you my stepmommy? asks Liam. Why aren't you wearing a dress? SurfnSex puts a hand on his mouth and shoves him on the bed. She learned this from Silver.

Nosey Preggo deems Michixon a cute couple and asks if Dixon knocked her up. She's fat because I fed her some waffles, replies Dixon. Oohhhhhhh, says Nosey Preggo. But my Eggo is Preggo and I'm older than Juno, inforrms Michaela. If she burps, it smells like blueberries, adds Dixon. You guys are sooooo cute, praises Nosey Preggo.
Michaela tells Dixon that people thought she and Silver were a couple last doctor's visit. Why? asks Dixon. Because she was rubbing my back, blowing in my ear, stuffing cheese fries into my mouth, and smacked my butt before we left, answers Michaela. Dixon can't deny that Silver is the man. But she doesn't make Michaela waffles and that is what is missing in her life. Michaela is afraid no guy will fancy her while she's pregnant. Dixon fancies her though he can't make a move with Silver always lurking in the corner. Michaela goes and Dixon pats her butt. It's not the same.

Silver comes by to make sure Mark isn't double-dipping, in his dating life or in any of his dishes. Mark is excited. He's definitely getting some. Silver says she won't do it unless he eats an after dinner mint. That's not on Mark's menu. He wants to do it in the car? How romantic. Dude, Ade dodged a bullet. Go buy some Spearmint gum, orders Silver. Are you serious? Fine. I need change, says Mark. No, says Silver. Do I look like a bank? Maybe you should've gone to a sperm bank, instead of yelling at Teddy for half a season, says Mark. I yell at every man because this is my show, guest star. Get a dollar out of the register! This is a new restaurant and I don't have any moola yet, defends Mark. This is about Adrianna, isn't it? You care about her more than you do me. She is a regular, says Silver. This is what sex with you gets me? says Mark. Yep, says Silver. Congratulations. She struts out. Always leave them wanting more, girl!
Great, another trip on the Silver-Adrianna merry-go-round. I swear the writers have a dartboard with all the plots and just throw a dart, thus picking the same plot they've already done. Come on, man. Although I'd argue this is infinitely better than the s3 triangle. And no chance of ghost Javier. Score!

Glee Warbler comes in to complain to Liam. They have to cancel strip poker. Liam asks why. Because I didn't want to share you....I mean, I didn't want to share my chips! explains Glee Warbler. Liam gives him some rejected beer. There's a bunch of pebbles floating in this, says Glee Warbler. He drinks it anyway. SurfnSex called the Dean and Glee Warbler must take the econ test again. Bummer. I get smiley faces on my tests, says Liam proudly. Glee Warbler tells Liam to stop being cute. So very, very cute. He confesses that he cheated. That's secretly why Liam gave him pebble beer. This beer makes you smart, says Liam. I'll put the secret ingredients and test answers on a bottle. A baby bottle. Glee Warbler suggests another kind of bottle. Well, if you like making it harder on yourself, says Liam.....

Dixon arrives at Annie's Poor People House to talk to his shirtless "brother-through-Annie." Dixon's run out of waffle batter so Silver kicked him out of the house. You just got dumped by Silver, guesses Dixon. How'd you know, says Half-Bro. You look terrible and you've been here three episodes, replies Dixon. Dixon is one smart Ade-baked cookie. But he's got problems too. He's into the Singing Womb. "What made you change your mind, besides your *bleep*"? Mark, you are a bad influence. Dixon doesn't have to tell you about his "longings" but he will since they've had what, two scenes together? Dixon requests that Mark find out if Michaela is jonesing for him. Mark cuts the whole crew down, telling them they all need to grow up. It's true but this dude just got a job from his younger sister and lives with the other sister so maybe he should clam up before he's sorting through garbage for hot dogs. (Longest sentence in my review). Mark asks for Adrianna's phone number. If the answering machine is twelve songs long, you've reached the right number, advises Dixon.

Navid is hanging out at a random streetcorner. This is where he goes when he's not in the script. He shoots business ideas at passers-by who shout at him to get a life and/or girlfriend. Then, Navid dials Ivy, Ethan, and Debbie to remind himself that he's got it better than the cast-offs. Liam arrives to give Navid spare change. I'm living at your bar, dummy, reminds Navid. And I'm your friend. So the blonde I'm sleeping with set you up with a big opportunity, informs Liam. You're going to take the economic exam again and I think it means you're building a robot. Anyway, sighs Navid, how are we going to catch him cheating? Glee Warbler is desperate, reveals Liam. I promised to box another guy for his amusement right after the test. Finally, says Navid. He can't say no to that. This plan will work! The water bottles will have cheatsheets on them. Navid offers to kiss Liam. You're not my mommy, screams Liam. Stranger danger! He runs away until he's home and under the covers, safe and sound like Taylor Swift promised.

Only Naomi could pull off this vibrant pattern dress, that's for sure. Annie found Author X. Her name is Emily and she wants Author X's identity! That sounds mighty familiar, notes Naomi. Heh, they're not cousins, adds Annie nervously. Annie insists that the lady is too uncomfortable to be revealed but Naomi won't listen. Silver trots in because they're discussing filthy language. Naomi wonders if Silver has read it. Trust me, I got that covered, says Silver with a smile. Naomi encourages Silver to humor her and read the part about helicopter sex. I've never done this before, admits Silver. Annie's squeamish. She did something Silver hasn't done? Well, the world's ending. It takes Silver to crack the code. She drags Annie into the kitchen to fetch her some water. Naomi figures this is normal since Annie often does that for her.

Silver demands to know how hot the helicopter sex was, and why Annie wrote this hooker book. Annie says that her blog is just better than Silver's blog, sucker. Silver balances the book on Annie's head. Dixon won't find out unless I spill the beans, says Silver. And Liam won't ever read the book because he can't read more than a paragraph in a year. Annie is safe....for now. Naomi returns to see if Annie has done her day's work but is dismayed that Emily doesn't fit Author X's profile. No matter. Naomi will track her down at the party and ask why she dated a pastor named Cobb. Silver is still reading the book. Annie suggests they all wear masks. It will hide her and any zits the guests have. Naomi approves. Ha, Naomi says Annie could be impressive. She leaves to order masks. I'll impress you with a kick in the rump, vows Annie. Silver throws the book on the table. Why don't I get money for sex, she exclaims.

So the first thing Mark does after inviting Ade over is to say he likes Silver? Buttmunch. These writers hate me, sighs Adrianna. I must've killed that puppy they gave me in season 3. I don't date puppy killers, says Mark. I want you to fight with Silver in some jam I'll make myself. I hate getting romantically involved with Annie's brothers. They hurt my feelings and order me around, complains Ade. Don't date us then, says Mark. Silver betrayed our friendship and I get the brunt of it, says Ade. Look, are you going to tap this or not? Mark pulls off his shirt. He offers Ade revenge sex which she hasn't had since season 1 with her baby daddy. You're not as cute as Ty, says Ade. Bye! Mark pulls on his shirt. He better hook up with a lead again or he's history!

I'm proud of my Adrianna. She could've hurt Silver but she didn't. Plus Mark's personality is stank in this episode. She can do better....and she will.

Awwww, a black and white party. Do you think Naomi is secretly pointing out that she wants an interracial relationship with Snore-dan? That'd be funny but it's probably to match the book cover. Author X/Annie has a veil on to hide. Liam wanted to know if she was getting married before she left the house. Naomi orders Annie to put toilet paper in the bathroom stall. Annie will do anything to avoid Pretty Publisher. Naomi's confused about Annie's new love for Charmin.

Navid's taking a test on Spanish Singers With Better Abs while the others sweat it out. What was that dude's name? The guy with the mean uncle? Navid scores very well on the Mean Uncles portion because his was awful. Everything is going according to plan. There are markings in all the water bottles. Ingredients for terrible beer, directions to the playground, and math equations. Liam did his part. Navid not so gracefully knocks Glee Warbler's bottle to the ground. If looks could kill. Navid's about to be challenged to a sing-off until the Proctor demands they wait for the Dean. He can settle this hash. Navid smiles. His uncle would be proud.

Annie's up against a pillar trying to avoid Naomi and have a cheese cube or two when Liam comes inside. She'd like to hear why Liam is there. Why are you here, Annie, asks Liam. Why aren't you at the altar? Annie says Liam will hate Undressed. It's got a monster vocabulary and no pictures. Is there a magician or a penguin? says Liam hopefully. Nope, says Annie. You're out of luck. Is Liam always going to be Naomi's celebrity slave for the rest of his life? Dang. Naomi can order around anyone. Liam's going to read in public? Heaven help us!
Annie is ready to confess her part in modern literature when Pretty Publisher gives her a look. J.K. Rowling never had this stress!

Of course SurfnSex is at the party. Why? I want to shake the writers. Whyyyyyy? She has a cancer-stricken husband? Goodness. What, does SurfnSex murder jellyfish with her board too? Somebody's gotta protect Liam. Is this your daddy? asks Liam. Hi Daddy. SurfnSex tries to steer Liam away. Good thinking. Naomi interrupts to show Liam where to plant his handsome hiney. Based on Liam's expression, SurfnSex won't be touching his for awhile. I was helping to cheat on a shaved-down Santa Claus, realizes Liam. And Campbell has a daddy that sticks around but I don't. I don't like this party. Where's the birthday cake?

Ade charges into Silver's man cave. She's sick of this boy-sharing drama which makes up fifty percent of her plots. The other fifty is stupid music storylines where characters remember her boobs more than her fresh rhymes. And how was your day, Silver? Ade shares that Mark tried to kiss her but she couldn't do anything with him. Silver's relieved. Ade taking a man from Silver is a breach in her contract. That would've resulted in Ade leaving. But Ade IS leaving this friendship. Yesssssss! Ade finally tells Silver that their lame friendship is over. Silver really hasn't changed since high school. Still sleeping with her friends' exes and yelling at Teddy whenever the plot calls for it. I'm surprised she hasn't jumped into a pool in four seasons. Ade leaves. She's got to bake some more cookies that make Silver frown.

Pink's! Remember when Jasper and Annie/Annabelle/Author X/Original Hit and Run went there on a date? But that was mutual. Alas, Dixon is treating Michaela to some junk food and wiping mustard off her lips, but she's into...Navid! Surprise! Dixon is tempted to wipe the mustard on her cheek. Poor Dixon. She takes his waffles and heart, then breaks both in half. Dixon says he's going for more napkins but he sticks her with the check. Pregnant woman walking home alone tonight!

Mark says he threw up in the potted plant in the foyer, but he's the least of Naomi's worries. Good. Snore-dan is looking like a handsome Tootsie Roll in his pimp suit, which naturally attracts Naomi. He says her party's bangin' which makes Naomi want to bang him. Keke Palmer! The Palmer greets Snore-dan and meets Naomi. "Elizabeth" is mysterious and therefore must be Author X, decides Naomi. Oh Naomi, your logic is whacky. Silver shows and says she was late because she was in a fight with Adrianna. What else is new, says Naomi. Are you ready for your stake-out? Silver remarks that she is, taking a pair of binoculars and men's magazines out of a bag.

Liam IS reading. The whole party's in shock. "Leo and Annabelle loved dolphins and rabies monkeys. He sailed on a boat that wasn't his when he got lost on the docks one day. Annabelle rejected his proposal because Leo proposed with Ring Pops. He ate both rings and bought a bar while drunk." Annie shivers. This guy is my hero, says Liam. He is my daddy. Annie's eating her nails when Silver approaches her. The stake-out was a bust, says Silver. All these men are happily married. What's up with that? Also, Naomi is picking on a helpless girl and that's bad for business. "Leo ate a bug and asked Annabelle if he'd be able to fly like a plane. Annabelle doubted her life choices."

Navid makes his case to the Dean. I cheated, but they cheated bigger than I did. Navid, zip it. That's not that great. Glee Warbler realizes he was set up by Liam. He'll be singing a lot about heartbreak later. Navid called Glee Warbler an SOB. Oh dear! Navid realizes he's done something dumb. This is a day in the life of Navid.

Naomi bothers The Palmer with her suspicions. She tells The Palmer she should be proud of her book. Annie tries to stop Naomi's embarrassment but she should know that she can't. Naomi doesn't halt until after she calls The Palmer a whore. But The Palmer is truly Snore-dan's sister who's prime to spill this all to Snore-dan's mommy. Crud. If that wasn't enough Annie drops the bombshell that she's Author X. Naomi faints into several glasses of champagne. This is how a rich person deals with shame.

Naomi and Annie are mooning over their fates. Hey, a Max mention! Naomi's upset that she was sure that Max was the one and it didn't work out. Yeah, welcome to my world. Will Snore-dan be the same? Meanwhile, Annie's still worried about her secret, but doesn't feel like hiding it anymore. Too much energy after replacing all that toilet paper. Naomi praises Annie's book and gives her the night off. Yay, says Annie. That just means you'll be working at six in the morning, adds Naomi. Have fun at the party!

There's no cake or brownies or mini donuts at this party, complains Liam, waltzing out of there. SurfnSex follows. She has to do damage control since she's technically married. Glee Warbler shows up to take advantage of the fact that they're fighting. He claims SurfnSex wants his inheritance of 80's anthems CDs. Liam's disgusted. She's into Taylor Dayne? Girls shouldn't be named Taylor. It's too confusing. SurfnSex isn't defending herself too well. Liam must've passed on the stupid when they were hitting the bedsheets. You're Campbell's mommy and I don't like you fighting with him, groans Liam. I'm going to leave and you can breast-feed him. Glee Warbler is devestated. He'd rather hug it out...with Liam.

Was I too drunk to say a word? And why is Navid unbuttoning his shirt? He may get expelled, but Adrianna' there to nail....This song sounds like the singer recorded it while drunk. Navid is undoing his shirt because he saw a hot girl there. Adrianna is sipping ginger ale so she can try singing through a case of the hiccups. Navianna bonds over their lives tanking. Best chemistry we've seen on this show in awhile. Natural, sexy, and a kiss that will test your tonsils. Loves it. I particularly loved the forehead kiss and "you were never a consolation prize." Hey, the writers remembered I had a hot girlfriend, exclaims Navid. Yeah, let's sleep together before they stick us with somebody in our group for another two years, says Adrianna. Plus I like a man that can wear pink. My underwear's pink, a manly pink, says Navid. Let's go!
You flew out on a plane, and crashed into the ocean, when Navianna's in the bed, they'll have season 2-type motion...

What is that stain on Mark's kitchenshirt? Chicken soup? Barf? I really do believe he barfed in a plant. Silver shares that Adrianna came to her place and dissed her. I thought dissing you wasn't in your contract, says Mark. Will Ade get fired? She can't do it again, says Silver. Or else I will punish her. Mark doesn't care if the friendship's dead. Neither do I but that's not what Silver wants to hear. Mark is in trouble. Silver lets him walk away as she plots how she's going to sex and dump him in three weeks.

Naomi's mansion is lit up like a Christmas tree. She needs a reason to buy herself gifts every week. Snore-dan drops by to confirm that he's into her. He is a professional after all. I hope The Palmer sabotages their relationship. I can't take much of the boring. What an exciting end to this scene. I think I was counting Naomi's curls by the end there.

Liam is reading.... AGAIN. He's skipping to the juicy bits. "Leo and Annabelle had sex on her brother's bed. Leo borrowed Dickie's toothbrush and put whip cream on it. He thought it would whiten his teeth. Annabelle asked if Leo intended on graduating high school. Leo said he wanted to go to low school if that was alright." Annie comes in to talk about the book. Did you think you were going to get away with this? asks Liam. Annie says no. Why did you write about the whip cream thing? Now my dentist is going to spazz out and charge me double. You still do that? balks Annie. Liam insists that Annie is using him. A girl's gotta get paid, ya'll. Liam hates the world...and being in a smutty book. Someone else who hates it? Patrick, who's back! Whaaaaaaa? We need to talk, says Patrick. Why, says Annie. I am Liam's daddy.
How's that for a sequel?

So this was the last ep by Scott W./Full House Steve/Aladdin? I thought it was just okay except for the last few minutes. And I will forever love Full House Steve for awakening Navianna from the grave. Going to watch a bunch of Steve/DJ scenes in his honor this week. Thanks, lovely.

The best plots were surprisingly Navid's and Annie's. Navid's plots aren't always good but there was more at stake here, and I appreciated how they weaved in Liam and Glee Warbler. There was also nice continuity.

Same with Annie. I forgot that Silver found out about Patrick, but I liked how they used her here. Stroup/Shenae have great friendship chemistry but it's been in short supply this season. The twist with Patrick was a tasty cliffhanger.

Liam's betrayed by two women. He deserves it for his dumbhead ways. I enjoy when his life is screwed up. More for me to laugh at.

Mark is not worth all of this. He's way too into himself and his inappropriate chemistry with Naomi is weird. WEIRD. Silver can do better and Ade's already over it.

Dixon and Michaela would've been cute if there was no Silver. Sixon, come on out and plaaaaaaaaaay.

Snore-dan/Naomi....meh. I like how a divorce takes about two weeks. Must be nice.

B - for a decent episode.

Navianna = Never stop kissing. Never stop loving. Never stop being the wonderful ship I fell for four years ago.

I gotta say, if the wardrobe and make-up people ever read this, the book launch looks were wonderful, particularly Shenae. She looked drop-dead gorge and AL's dress was a thing of beauty. Jordan's tux made him less boring. The set decoration was on point. Great visuals all around.

Glee Warbler's on the war path, Liam wrote down bottle math, and Annie/Author X has to deal with her pimp's wrath. The end?

icon

Last edited by Mayberry; 05-11-2013 at 11:13 PM
Old 05-12-2013, 03:49 AM
Elite Fan

Great recap May, I'm going to miss these so much.

Quote:
The best plots were surprisingly Navid's and Annie's. Navid's plots aren't always good but there was more at stake here, and I appreciated how they weaved in Liam and Glee Warbler. There was also nice continuity.
Agreed, I feel like the writers learned how to tie in all the characters in the last few episodes of the final season. Better luck next year.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-12-2013, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

great recap!
Old 12-20-2015, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really enjoyed this episode. It was one of my favorites from the season so far.

I just do not see the connection between Naomi and Jordan. Snooze. She liked him way too fast. But at least he seems like a pretty nice guy. However the family thing is irritating and I don't want to rewatch that.

I would have preferred Mark and Adrianna though Mark and Silver are kinda cute too. I thought it was dumb of Silver to break it off because of Ade. I mean, sure it was crappy to date him but its not like Ade and Mark had a thing, he was free game and he wanted Silver. But Ade’s rant was kind of true and I was glad she at least told Silver the truth about how she felt. The whole contrived rivalry though seems overdone and pointless.

Liam’s new chick wouldn’t be too bad if she a) wasnt married and b) their story wasnt all about sex. lol. I was glad when Liam stormed off at the end.

I think Michaela and Dixon are actually kinda cute. Better than some of his past relationships. Then she ruined it by saying she liked Navid. LOL. Awkward. And finally some resolution to the Navid/Campbell storyline. It was funny when Navid said he wanted to kiss Liam and Liam was like “resist that urge”.

It was cute when Silver realized Annie wrote the book. I liked all their scenes in the episode. I’m loving this storyline for Annie. But Annie should have just told Naomi she was the author and asked her to keep it a secret. I know that Naomi would have. The ending scene with them was freaking A DOR A BLE. I just love them. And of course the Lannie scenes were great too. I dont really get why Liam is so upset though?

The adrianna and navid scene gave me all the feels. i agree that it felt so natural between them. they just work together. its cute that she’s changed and they can be good together again.