Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-13-2012, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

I think she got an idea in her head and hasn't really considered other alternatives, other better alternatives. I'm sure she will think about it some more and realize that teddy wanting to be part of this kid's life is actually far more beneficial than not. Both for her and for the child.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:14 AM
Elite Fan

I think that you're right. I don't think she'll go through with the prgnancy using Teddy's sperm unless they're on the same page anyway.

So... how long do you think it'll take Alec and Teddy to hook up

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-14-2012, 10:26 AM
Elite Fan

omg. i hadnt thought of that by the end of this season, for sure!!!
Old 12-14-2012, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

alec and teddy? I thought he was with Shane.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:10 AM
Elite Fan

Teddy is with Shane but I doubt it's going to last. Especially with the way he's interfering with Silver and the baby.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-14-2012, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

^ i was thinking that, too.

or maybe Max is gay and just never... tapped into that. would free up Naomi.

Navid actually cracked me up in this episode.

Oh, Liam. :head_slap: And Annie working with Vanessa... Um... I can defintiely predict how that'll play out - judging from the promo. Hey, good - kill two birds with one stone.

PS who didn't have the LOL's when Annie said she wanted to apply to a writing workshop in Scotland? Oh, Annie.

I am having trouble understanding Ade. Like, she feels like she's being punished now. Um, don't you deserve it? Very confused. And is Taylor like out of the picture or will he regenerate at some point this season? Is she over him now because there's no more forbidden aspect?

And Silver... Let me tell you. She's gone loco!

Oh, show. Don't change. You're always a mess but, a mess I always enjoy. Unlike Gossip Girl --- yikes, so glad that's actually ending. I might sell my DVD's.

kenny | credit
Old 12-14-2012, 04:20 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think Ade deserves it. I haven't done my full review yet but I really did not like how Dixon treated her this ep. Reeked of Javier's uncle in s3. He should've ended their partnership just like Navid should've ended their relationship in s3. He should just cut her off, especially since he's into Megan now. Dixon had no trouble doing that with Ivy who didn't sleep with Oscar six times.

icon
Old 12-14-2012, 05:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And is Taylor like out of the picture or will he regenerate at some point this season? Is she over him now because there's no more forbidden aspect?
Probably, I don't think she was ever into Taylor because of any real connection. She just thought he was hot and he gave her attention and it was all forbidden and dramatic. I think Taylor on the other hand actually liked her.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-15-2012, 05:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Alec and Teddy? I had never thought of it either. I think Teddy deserves better than Alec, but well if they do get together, I think they'll leave the show right after cause they're both recurring characters.

Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher
Old 12-15-2012, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. Doesn't Alec have a crush on Max though? That would interfere with him and naomi.
Old 12-15-2012, 07:53 AM
Elite Fan

Well this isn't really a typical scenario. I mean I guess the writers can do whatever they want, but IMO it would be ridiculous to now say: oh, max is actually gay too. U can't turn gay. U either are or u aren't.
I guess they kind of did that with teddy, but they made it clear that he always kind of knew. Idk if I'd buy it with max though.
Old 12-15-2012, 08:13 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, he almost married one woman and then married another.

I think Alec-Teddy are much more plausible, mainly because Shane's causing problems in his life and Teddy already dumped him once.

icon
Old 12-15-2012, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Probably, I don't think she was ever into Taylor because of any real connection. She just thought he was hot and he gave her attention and it was all forbidden and dramatic. I think Taylor on the other hand actually liked her.
I don't really think Taylor liked her. I think he got attached to her b/c she was a gorgeous girl that he wanted to just have sex with. There really wasn't anything meaningful to what he said. It was all to get her in bed, which he succeeded doing. When they casted him they were attempting Ryan Gosling "Notebook" charm but his purpose was just to have sex w/ her. I think Ade was into the forbidden part of it, which completely shows how messed up she is and also showed how angry she really was w/ Dixon. But they have the way of showing her as too dumb to understand at times. She told Silver she had sex w/ Taylor 6 times b/c 6 times she was mad w/ Dixon, and everytime she went there to have sex Taylor was starting to wonder is she just coming to him to use him. So he lost the forbidden aspect of it and for some reason got close to Dixon. Which I for the life of me do not care about that part. I think it became an ego thing for him, like hot girl is banging me but still can't dump her crippled bf for me. Remember he's suppose to be like late 20's, so guys like that are hit it and quit it type, they don't want the drama which that's what she was bringing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
So... how long do you think it'll take Alec and Teddy to hook up
Teddy will prbly hit that in the next epi. And Alec will disappear.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade

Last edited by starlette318; 12-15-2012 at 10:31 AM
Old 12-16-2012, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think Taylor was in love with Adrianna or anything but I definetly think that he would have been open to a relationship with her once she'd ended things with Dixon.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-16-2012, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

I don't see it. He never said anything meaningful other than things to get her in bed. There was nothing about caring or anything. All he would say was random momentarily persuasive things to get her in bed.

like "you can't unfeel something", "no man should make you wait", "he's a lucky man", "if I wanted to seduce you you'd be naked in 5 secs" whatevs. that was the most crappiest thing I ever heard on tv, a man def. wrote that part. Like he was random or is, who knows if he still stays, but he's like guy that messes w/ your self esteem. That girl lost all her senses, all her principles, she basically went back to being a hoe. And then the guy actually doesn't consider any of this until after he's cheating w/ her. Then he figures, this is too much drama for me, I'm outtie you have issues. Like no offense but that doesn't come off as someone who likes her. That's someone who had the convenience of a somebody being addicted to forbidden rush. B/c after he did what he wanted, he never went looking for her, it was Ade who became a bootycall w/o the actual call.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade