Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-15-2012, 07:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincerely, Me. (View Post)
Liam accidentally pushed Vanessa off of a balcony, she landed on the beach with a bunch of rocks, he went to call the police, came back and she was gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbad (View Post)
omg this literally made me laugh out loud at my computer screen. hahahaha thank you for that. This show is so laughable.

Last edited by sami95; 10-15-2012 at 07:59 PM
Old 10-15-2012, 07:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

That first scene with Dixon and Ade... awwwwkward
Old 10-16-2012, 12:45 AM
Elite Fan

Why what happened?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-16-2012, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sami95 (View Post)
That first scene with Dixon and Ade... awwwwkward
I don't like the whole Ade with that other guy storyline.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:04 AM
Elite Fan

Has she cheated yet?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-16-2012, 08:25 AM
Elite Fan

"Do not taunt your handicap brother when the investors arrive."

Old 10-16-2012, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Has she cheated yet?
The club promoter guy kissed her and she didn't stop him, she basically kissed him back. But then she slapped him, he got her to admit she felt something with him, and then she walked away but not before he said "you can't unfeel something." So.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:07 AM
Elite Fan

Oh god, the cheese

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-16-2012, 11:38 AM
Addicted Fan

going to watch the ep this afternoon then will come back to post!

Jen:

team Brooklyn ..CM..CS..FO..MN..DB.. Life is short; let's play a song.
Old 10-16-2012, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

Priya! We got some adorable Max/Naomi
Old 10-16-2012, 02:26 PM
Addicted Fan

^ we sure did, bb.

wow. i really liked this episode.

Liam: ICA that whole Vanessa balcony thing was ridiculous. she's totally going all Fatal Attraction on him. i wonder when the sht will really hit the fan (i.e. when she will boil a rabbit). i do think this SL has run its course and i want it to be over, but IK they will drag it out and she will keep coming back like scary movie sequels.

Ade: sigh, GF is totes going to cheat. the thing that sux is I'm not a Dixianna fan, and I think she and Taylor look amazing together. so I feel like I am hoping for the "wrong" thing. But she didn't sing this week, so there's that.

Dixon: i am tired of Dixon being victimized and being a sad sack. IDK exactly what I want for him, but I just want better material for Tristan. That being said, I loved everything that went down with the Wilson sibs.

Annie: I really like Riley, despite my instincts to not like him. they will have them fall for each other, and something awful will happen to him, but I guess I will try to enjoy what happens in the short-term. I really want them to give this girl some sort of career. Or put her back in school. Remember school, 90210?

Silver: At last, she gets called out about her harem, and gets served when all the boys reject her. So satisfying to see her eat a slice of humble pie. She and Tedster shared some really good scenes. Can we please make her rootable again now?

Navid: LMAO @ him and his hoes. As long as he stays away from Silver, I'm good. Go on ahead and be a pimp. Best line of the epi: "I can see side boob." Oh Naomi, I love you.

Naomi: what can i say? she literally had ALL of the best lines of the entire epi, and it's awesome seeing her feisty and fun and handsy with her new husband. more please.

Is that everybody? I think so. I'll miss Max next week.

Old 10-16-2012, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

I may have to watch the episode tomorrow as it's taking ages to download

Thanks for the recap Priya - did Silver get rejected by all the boys?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-16-2012, 02:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Thanks for the recap Priya - did Silver get rejected by all the boys?
YW.

yup she did, although it's clear L still has feelings for her. she even tried to kiss Teddy, which was hilaaaaaaaaaaarious. she ended the epi watering her plants.

Old 10-16-2012, 03:52 PM
Elite Fan

I watched it - and I liked it. It's soapy and it's silly but I thoroughly enjoyed it. There was group scenes, there's issues.. it's just a whole lot better then basically all of season four .

Loved the Annie/Dixon scenes. She's really such a great sister. She's overbearing but she comes from a good place. I loved her giving Riley a smackdown even though he was ultimately right. I thought that the two of them had chemistry, there was definetly an energy between them anyway.

Poor Dixon - I feel awful for him. He's powerless in his situation, he's smothered by Annie, feels emasculated and worst of all, he's scared of losing Adrianna who despite her best efforts to convince him otherwise, clearly isn't fully invested anymore. I can't wait to see him beat this and make a full recovery.

Adrianna - even though she's trying to avoid Taylor it's obvious she loves the drama and excitement of all this. She's a drama queen. This is exactly the same as when she cheated on Navid with Teddy. It's going to blow up in her face. I think right now she's with Dixon out of guilt. What's worse is that the gang (especially Annie) are going to be completely anhilate her if she goes full steam ahead and cheats. I don't trust Taylor either.

Liam is just such a pathetic tool. I can't believe he actually had sex with Vanessa. He's so laughable at this stage. Still though, I am loving this storyline. Now that they've had Vanessa go full on bat**** insane, it's awesome. Such soapy goodness. I'm just waiting for her to return and hold the gang at gunpoint. Or kidnap either Silver or Annie - depending on who Liam is sleeping with at the time

Silver getting blanked by both Navid and Liam was awesome. What wasn't awesome was her pity party. She has either cheated on or screwed with every guy on the show at this stage. I can't believe she's actually surprised that they're finally sick of it. Also, I didn't get her sudden sadness/upset over Teddy being gay and their relationship being a lie. I remember she dumped him early in season three and then moved onto Navid almost straight away. I don't see how any of the guys on this show will ever owe her anything.

On a funnier note, are the writers under a standing order that at least once per episode one of the main guys have to point out how awesome she is

Naomi and Max - I finally embrace them. I loved their party as well as Naomi's one liners. I can't believe the girls didn't even react to her getting married though. Then again I suppose Ivy was already there and with Silver planning a child it's not that big of a leap .

Speaking of Ivy, does anyone even know that she's gone?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-17-2012, 03:49 AM
Loyal Fan

when vanessa fell off the balcony i rofl but had my hand over my mouth let her be gone couldnt handle her in gilmore girls & defiantly cant handle her in 90210 not the actor just the character!!!

Luke&Lorelai..Lucas&Brooke..Troy&Gabriella..Jay&Erin..Wade&Zoe..Rachel&Finn..Rayna&Deacon

Gilmore Girls..One Tree Hill.. Friday Night Lights #Gonebutnotforgotten