Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-14-2012, 07:02 AM
Elite Fan

Untopping this

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-14-2012, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

I guess Taylor is pretty hot, but I don't trust him either. I think if he and Ade ever got together, we might get bad Ade, which I'd enjoy on some level but her second road to redemption would have to be way different than s4.

icon
Old 10-14-2012, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

I can see the whole gang turning on her if she dared look twice at him while with Dixon so I could see her going bad if that happened.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-10-2015, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

The episode was good! I liked it a lot.

So over the Liam/Silver/Navid mess, just counting down till I don't have to deal with it anymore.

Ade sleeping with a random stranger after 5 minutes was pretty ridiculous. But sfdsfdsdfdsafs Austin is so adorable. When he told Ade to go to Dixon even though it was jeopardizing his career. i can'ttttt.

Annie/Liam were great. Loved their first scene in the bar and how Annie said they used to know how to pick 'em. Nice to feel like these two finally have a real shot again. Annie's scenes at the morgue were great too. I thought it was nice acting from Shenae. i did like the way that they did the whole reveal. And it was great they got Debbie back for Dixon.

Naomi/Max were sweet but trying to get married right away seems too fast. (and we all know it was) but ugh Alec. One annoying character to replace another. What the frack is his deal.

i did like the navid/liam scene on the beach. but i do not understand why navid would want to buy the bar, especially after the fire? and why would this guy follow ade here and then also want to invest in the bar? so weird.
Old 11-11-2015, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Naomi/Max were sweet but trying to get married right away seems too fast. (and we all know it was) but ugh Alec. One annoying character to replace another. What the frack is his deal.
I never liked Max/Naomi but they were doomed the minute they got married. Especially since Josh was never made a regular. They were a disaster waiting to happen.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-12-2015, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

its weird too because the writers obviously liked max/naomi yet they never wanted max a regular? seems weird.
Old 11-16-2015, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked the way Max treated Naomi, but I don't really know if he was the right look for the show. I think they needed to pare the mains down rather than add to them. I thought it was insane that Liam liked Silver so quickly and that he had no problem going after Navids girlfriend. I also thought it was kind of gross that Silver was okay with sleeping with all of Dixon's friends, every guy she hung out with. I would have rather she went out and banged a bunch of randoms.
Emily