Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-21-2012, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

I know, he just deserves everything that comes to him at this point when it comes to her eventually going cray cray.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-21-2012, 06:46 PM
Elite Fan

I loved the Sia song that played at the end, favourite part of the episode

And are they really going to have Annie date a priest? I've got nothing against their chemistry but isn't that a little too weird?
Old 03-21-2012, 06:49 PM
Elite Fan

I think they say in the promo that he wants to become a priest no?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-21-2012, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

Oooh, I thought the fact he was wearing the priest uniform at the end meant he was one - I suppose wanting to be a priest and getting it on isn't as bad as actually being one

Do you have to be a virgin if you're a priest though? Annie's not getting any of that
Old 03-21-2012, 06:56 PM
Elite Fan

If he's a Catholic priest then abstinence is key yes but he might not be Catholic...

That scene where he just randomly appeared behind her was sort of funny though. If I hadn't been spoiled I woulda been like... what?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-21-2012, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

My religious ignorance is showing, I thought all priests were catholic and then you had vicars who weren't

I know Where exactly was that church? And why did Annie think to go there when you can do your praying at home? Though I suppose it'd be kind of hard to pray when Naomi's having it off in the next bedroom.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

maybe he's a reverend?

I thought it was the hospital church no?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-21-2012, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

See, that's why I need you Chas, you make the episode actually make sense
Old 03-21-2012, 09:48 PM
New Fan

I agree. Silver and Liam have never really talked ever before on the show, and now all of a sudden they are buddy buddy... makes no sense. 90210 writers need to quit putting Silver with all the guys... especially her friends ex- boyfriends! It's ridiculous. And I love Raj and Ivy... it's so sad </3 Also P.J. just seems sketchy. I usually am pretty good at predicting what will happen, but didn't think he would end up with Naomi, I honestly thought he liked Annie -_-
Old 03-21-2012, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ivy/Raj was really sad. Great acting by Gillian.

Quote:
I would actually love to have scene Adrianna/Annie team up to take Vanessa down. Between Annie's hobo killing and Ade's pill switching they could have come up with something awesome
This.

I don't like how they are building the Liam/Silver relationship on the fact that Silver might get cancer. Being that cancer is a very sensitive subject, it's like we have no choice but to ship them..
Old 03-21-2012, 10:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Silver always has to be in a dire situation in order for her to get a guy.
Its a nauseating pattern. I have 0 sympathy for her, because she's such a drama queen. and acts sweet and holy all thewhile,

The hugs and hand holding made me Everytime i see them i FF.
I still dont understand how they even got "close"? was it because he got her a job as his assistant lol *cough navid* cough*?

MKhay
Old 03-21-2012, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I don't get it.. They have had more hugs in two episodes then an actual couple gets on this show in half a season!
Old 03-21-2012, 10:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincerely, Me. (View Post)
Yeah I don't get it.. They have had more hugs in two episodes then an actual couple gets on this show in half a season!
lol I know right. I think Lannie got like 3 in 3 seasons and no hand holding except during prom, for 2 seconds.
its like GTFO Silver.
But im not really surprised since her love interests always get alot of attention and screentime.

MKhay
Old 03-21-2012, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL what a slap in the face.

This is true. :/
Old 03-21-2012, 10:58 PM
New Fan

The Surfer Girl Prevails

I must admit, I was really excited for this episode and I was pretty pleased overall.
For me, Ivy Sullivan really made me believe in her character and that she truly cares for Raj. That last scene was just PAINFUL to watch. (And I actually like Raj! He fit well with the group!) But yes, I was pleased with the whole Ivy and Raj interactions...it seemed real.
Annie and Caleb. (He's not a priest, according to the next episode, "he wants to be a priest" I know a friend who wants to be a priest and is a seminarian and still wears the outfit) Maybe Annie could be the girl that changes Caleb's mind?! Annie needs to get back with Liam already..or at least have some interactions. I also love this new storyline for Dixon and his heart defect. That totally caught me off guard! Stupid drugs triggered his heart! dasdflasfaljfk Yay! it didn't turn into a Naomi show. I like her scenes and with Jen and can't wait to find out what the secret is about PJ. BRING MAX BACK! I felt that she was truly herself when she was with him! Navid. Where the hell are you? Silver...I don't feel like her storyline is forced, but I do feel her relationship with Liam is. C'mon writers?! Don't put Silver and Liam together over her cancer storyline. Dealing with the topic, cancer, is a very serious thing and I don't want it to turn into a love story where Liam falls for Silver just because she's sick. Why can't he just simply be there for her? Ade. Sweet, Ade. I love you. Don't change. But you need to be more kick ass. As for Liam...partnering with Vanessa? Seriously. That girl ran you over. She's going to screw you over as well with this business partnership. For you old fans of the 90s 90210..doesn't Vanessa sort of remind you guys of Valerie Malone? The only thing I liked about Vanessa was when she called out Silver on going after someone else's man. Silver is exactly like Kelly when she was a teen and nobody had the balls to call her out for her ****. I'm glad Vanessa called out Silver's little cheating fiasco. Overall, I was pleased. I think I just ranted on the stuff that I think that can be better. Sorry! But yeah, such a depressing episode.