Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-24-2012, 09:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

The Sixon Website
Silver/Dixon
Old 01-24-2012, 09:22 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlette318 (View Post)
Clana, this definitely might be the last season I watch this show.
If it gets another season. At this point I don't care if it does. These new writers r a mess. Ill return to this show when I hear it starts getting good.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:52 PM
Elite Fan

Loving all the negative and not constructive comments in this thread. Totally motivates me to come here and chat about this show.

kenny | credit
Old 01-25-2012, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

i miss rebecca.

yeah, i went there.
Old 01-25-2012, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

I don't miss Rebecca, but I can't see any noticable differences in th seasons - couples are still breaking up and getting back together

I think Rebecca did have more outlandish ideas though - Naomi's rape, Adrianna going off the rails, Teddy being gay, etc., This season feels just a little too safe.

I definitely enjoyed this episode. I liked that we got to see the friendship between Dixie and Austin, and Navid and Adrianna. N/A should definitely be built upon more because they've got such a varied history, not having them speak was ridiculous. Navid telling Adrianna about the child though? Bad move. Silver would have told her eventually - but now she's got rights to feel betrayed by Navid.

I'm kind of glad Naomi's work life story is over - it segregates her too much from the others, and college life. I'd like to see her stick to arranging parties for college kids

Annie, Annie, Annie... what are you doing? It did make me lol that she's worried about Vanessa's criminal past when she's got one, too. Whatever Vanessa did, I bet it wasn't as bad as being the hobo slayer.

Poor Liam/Matt. I bet he liked it better when he was allowed to pine over one actress for a season. Not that Liam and Vanessa are hard to watch - I love the actress - but he seems such a flake bouncing about to other women, telling them THAT'S the relationship he wants to be in when he could date Annie. Nothings stopping them being together, and that's the stupiest part. If they reconcille, how can she relax with him again? He's pledged to be a father to somebody elses child and forgiven the girl who hit him in the same season.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

Watching this episode right now...and Silver is already ready to make a big move with her boyfriend of all of a month? Really? Seriously? For real? Is this reality? Are you kidding me?

Im also amazed that they rememered that there is life outside of the beach club, Naomis house, and the UCLA cafe

Why must this show get more ridiculous with every new show runner?
Old 01-25-2012, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

I actually liked the episode I'm with Jen in that the show is playing it way too safe but I find the episode a lot more entertaining and at least some of the plots moved forward.

Thank god Naomi's career woman/ongoing rivalry with Holly is over. It was so boring. At least she dealt with it all maturely and now hopefully she'll be onto a better storyline. Although judging from the promo, please don't tell me we're going to get another Naomi dates a nerd scenario.

Silver ready and willing to move to New York with her boyfriend of a month? maybe it would be believable if there was like, an ounce of chemistry or passion between the both of them. I suppose one could fanwank that it's just that she's always wanted to go to NY and/or maybe she's running away from her Navid baggage but still, how ridonculous.

Annie came across like a total psycho in this episode. I suppose if there's anything the new writers have done it's destroyed all Lannie credibility. He didn't even bat an eyelid that she was supposed to have moved to Carnegie Melon. He's so not into her. He's constantly choosing other people over her. She should move on because he's not worth the hassle. Also, her judgement over what Vanessa did was really eyerolling. At least Vanessa called the cops. I was annoyed that Liam didn't call her on her past mistakes but the fact that he went back to Vanessa made up for it I guess.

I hope they have Vanessa go all psycho crazy towards the season (possible series) finale. It's obvious Annie will triumph in the end but how she could take Liam back is beyond me.

I loved the Dixon, Adrianna, Navid and Austin subplot. It was really humorous until the end when it turned out the house had been burned down. Still though, I enjoyed the bromance. You can seriously put Dixon with anyone and it works.

I'm glad Navid and Adrianna are friends again. I don't think telling her was the best plan but I'm hoping it'll give her a character a bit of excitement since she's done very little this season.

Best of all? No Dixon and Adrianna music!!

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 01-25-2012, 01:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

Wow did Liam just go off on Annie because she was trying to make sure he was safe from the girl who ran him ovver and lied about it? And he is actually defends her? WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
Old 01-25-2012, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Wow did Liam just go off on Annie because she was trying to make sure he was safe from the girl who ran him ovver and lied about it? And he is actually defends her? WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
I know, what a tool.

In his defense though, Vanessa did call the cops. Maybe he sees her as the lesser of too evils

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 01-25-2012, 02:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
I know, what a tool.

In his defense though, Vanessa did call the cops. Maybe he sees her as the lesser of too evils
Lol but she wouldnt have had to if she didnt hit him in the first place. Or Annie wouldnt have had to go all stalker if she told the truth in the first place or didnt have a billion alias'

If 90210 comes back for a 5th season and it is still a hot mess, im just going to choose to believe that it ended with season 3.
Old 01-25-2012, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

True that but Liam has proven over and over again that he is absolute moron when it comes to common sense . I don't think Annie's attitude in general towards Vanessa helped though. Her instincts were right but she went about it all wrong.

I'm seriously hoping that Vanessa turns into a major craze bag who holds the gang hostage in Liam's bar in the finale.

Also, anyone else think Dixon bringing up Ivy to Austin was random? Think they'd ever go there again?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 01-25-2012, 03:38 PM
Elite Fan

Dixon bringing up Ivy was beyond odd. And please, let's not rehash that.

Lannie seem kinda over. I think I'd lose any respect I have for Annie's character if she went back to him. Welcome lannie fans to how the liomi's feel.

Oh, Silver...why did she have to be so selfish in this episode? I'm actually really glad Navid decided to come clean to Ade, the first mature thing he's done this/last season.

I wonder if Austin throwing the rock knocked something over that burned the house. Or maybe it was just a random coincidence something else was happening while that took place. Who knows?

Ivy and whatever-his-name-is Bo-ring!

I'd love to see Vanessa go crazy and hold them hostage at Liam's bar, but I don't see her lasting ten more episodes.

kenny | credit
Old 01-25-2012, 03:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ivy and whatever-his-name-is Bo-ring!
I know, so dull because they haven't even fleshed out his character. I don't even want them too. He's beyond dull.

Quote:
I'd love to see Vanessa go crazy and hold them hostage at Liam's bar, but I don't see her lasting ten more episodes.
That's just enough time for her to do that

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 01-25-2012, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

And not to mention he looked the awful in the getup they had him wear for that premiere. Yikes. Bad call wardrobe dept. or good call? I just don't want to see that much more of him. It seems his time is just about up.

I love how they didn't use the same actor from the season 1 finale to play Patrick - total fail. How soap opera.

kenny | credit
Old 01-25-2012, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

Very lame alright

My Tumblr
My Twitter